Hiei vs Alucard

Topic started by Obito on Dec. 17, 2012. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Location ; An open field.
Winner by Death. 
No prep. 
Hiei is blood-lusted. 
Alucard has morals. 
Both begin 40 ft. away.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Hard on to call.Techncally Hiei has the advantage due to his massive speed, but Alucards regeneration would allow him to suvive such things. That being said, Hieis dragon of darkness flame could potentially put Alucard down considering that Alucard has shown extreme weakness to hellfire and since this fight is to the death im assuming we are using non omnipresent Alucard here, so I believe that Hiei has a good chance at taking this fight

Post by nishi99 (1,690 posts) See mini bio Level 11

If Hiei is blood-lusted that means he will pull out the dragon right away meaning he will likely put him down fast.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,938 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@nishi99 said:

If Hiei is blood-lusted that means he will pull out the dragon right away meaning he will likely put him down fast.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,756 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I thought Alucard could rip through people like Superman and Goku like nothing?

@MarioRedfield said:

I thought Alucard could rip through people like Superman and Goku like nothing?

What? no way. Hes strong but nowhere near those levels. Hieie should be able to roast him using the dragon of darkness flame

Post by MarioRedfield (1,756 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Haofan123: Maybe it was just unsealed, either way I thought it was far fetched for someone who uses guns to be that strong

@MarioRedfield said:

@Haofan123: Maybe it was just unsealed, either way I thought it was far fetched for someone who uses guns to be that strong

no, even in level zero he never had that kind of power. that being siad, he is still rediculously strong. He was able to catch a bullet that was flying circles around a plane going mach 2.8 in his teeth and then crush it as well as being able to tear through playing cards which were able to cut supersonic tank shells made of depleted uranium in half

Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Isn't Alucard omnipresent

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Alucard is immortal omnipresent and strong

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel