Hiei vs Aizen

Topic started by WorldEater on July 16, 2013. Last post by waybig1010101 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Dream: huh? nah I was just posting that pic to show how amusing this fight is to me. I love it when things get out of hand and get chaotic.

Post by Dream (7,099 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@Masterofdeath: Oh, sorry. I was thinking the pic was in response to the video I posted.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@solesamurai said:

1. Yes, because you are a moron. I'm not first person on this sight to tell you your calcs are bullshit.

Then prove it

2. That scan was drawn from ground level in order to see how fast they were fighting, it was illustrating their footsteps. You can see the orizon because of the level of which it is drawn as I already fucking stated.

What? No. The scan is drawn with the point of view OVER the heights of the fighters. And the fact that the mountain still covers the horizon proves its extremely huge.

3. No he isn't he doesn't any fuckin' feats, at beast he's multi city buster with his current feats.

So destroying an Everest sized mountain with pure shockwaves is just "multi city" for you?

4. Once again, Volume/Mass = Density Cities have more volume but less mass where as Mountain have less volume and more mass. Of Course they'd be harder to destroy. That does not however mean they are as hard to destroy as an entire fucking country.

Oh look...you just admitted mountains are harder to destroy because of their mass is more.

Keep contradicting yourself ;D

5. Everything makes perfect sense. Volume/Mass = Density. The higher the volume and the smaller mass the less dense an object is, where as the higher the mass smaller the more dense an oject is. Best comparison i can come up with is a White Dwarf star vs Earth, they're about the same size, but the white dwarf is vastly more dense because of it's mass.

Now you changed back to density huh? Ok, no probs.....The mountain is still much harder to destroy because the Makai is much more durable/dense than the human world.

It takes 1.6 teratons because of the low blast radius of TNT, not because the mountain is hard to destroy, it's so big it takes alot of explosive to completely destroy. Now you're even misreading your own bullshit calcs. You could Nuke a mountain if you put in deep enough into the mountain and it would be destroyed. I know you don't think nukes are country level now.

No, that's wrong.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Science/Nuke.html

Enter the value "1600000 megatons" (1.6 teratons), you get a minimum fireball radius of 131 km and a fireball airburst radius of 211 km. This is small country level, its not a "low blast radius" like you said.

6. I love how you keep telling me to "try harder" when you have no point, calcs don't make sense, taking them out of context, posting scans out of context, and apparently don't know wtf you're talking about. How about you stop the wank, and actually give proof without a shadow of a doubt(no more horribly made up calcs from anywhere unless a figure was given in the manga)That YYH is country level, Because right now they are at best city-multi city level.

Once again, Sensui has a country level AoE with just his aura....http://i04a.animea.net/590%2F147_FKHJN%2FPage01%5BShiraku%5D.jpg (His powerup was shaking an entire country)

You're the guy who claimed Aizen can create black hole level gravity....isn't that wanking? Lol.

keep trying please

@Dream said:

What it's like debating with supernova7005 (replace "charts" with "calcs" and it makes sense). :P

If your only reason of existence on a forum is to wank for certain titles in a battle forum (in SN7005's case: Bleach, YYH and Final Fantasy) and not listening to reason, then it's a rather sad sight. That's pretty much been supernova's MO ever since he's been on Vice from what I've seen of the little bundle of misery.

Coming from the guy who left after losing a debate to me about FF7 and who thinks Cloud and Sephiroth are just city level. Lol.

Don't just talk shit when you can't prove your claims, and can only accuse others of wanking.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,193 posts) See mini bio Level 10

We're still doing this aren't we.

Post by Dream (7,099 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@supernova7005: Me and others have, countless times over the past several months. Problem is you won't budge because of your fanatic love of the three mentioned titles you keep jumping your bones on for debates and thinking they are far stronger than they really are.

I also find it ironic that you're even favoring OBD calcs now when months ago, you said the site was crap when they had calcs for Bleach and Final Fantasy characters lower than the expectations you believe them to be at. And even on your hangout MovieCodec, you were pissing people off with your claims and downplaying of certain titles.

You're not just a wanker, Aamir. You're also a big hypocrite. -_-*

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Dream: I agree I used to wank Bleach in the past and use the black hole arguments as solesamurai used to, but that was over a year ago. Now I'm much more matured and don't believe that kinda shit.

And Moviecodec, its just a troll forum. Its pretty obvious I go there just for gags, sometimes trying to downplay verses to piss off wankers.

As for the OBD, I use it only for calcs....especially those by Chaostheory123. They give us an idea about how powerful a character is, and they can be accepted if they don't contradict the other showings in the verse. Just because I support certain verses with facts and show calcs, doesn't mean I wank them.

I don't know what's your problem with me, but its sad that you had to browse my activity on other forums because of being butthurt about what I do here

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@supernova7005 said:

@solesamurai said:

1. Yes, because you are a moron. I'm not first person on this sight to tell you your calcs are bullshit.

Then prove it

2. That scan was drawn from ground level in order to see how fast they were fighting, it was illustrating their footsteps. You can see the orizon because of the level of which it is drawn as I already fucking stated.

What? No. The scan is drawn with the point of view OVER the heights of the fighters. And the fact that the mountain still covers the horizon proves its extremely huge.

3. No he isn't he doesn't any fuckin' feats, at beast he's multi city buster with his current feats.

So destroying an Everest sized mountain with pure shockwaves is just "multi city" for you?

4. Once again, Volume/Mass = Density Cities have more volume but less mass where as Mountain have less volume and more mass. Of Course they'd be harder to destroy. That does not however mean they are as hard to destroy as an entire fucking country.

Oh look...you just admitted mountains are harder to destroy because of their mass is more.

Keep contradicting yourself ;D

5. Everything makes perfect sense. Volume/Mass = Density. The higher the volume and the smaller mass the less dense an object is, where as the higher the mass smaller the more dense an oject is. Best comparison i can come up with is a White Dwarf star vs Earth, they're about the same size, but the white dwarf is vastly more dense because of it's mass.

Now you changed back to density huh? Ok, no probs.....The mountain is still much harder to destroy because the Makai is much more durable/dense than the human world.

It takes 1.6 teratons because of the low blast radius of TNT, not because the mountain is hard to destroy, it's so big it takes alot of explosive to completely destroy. Now you're even misreading your own bullshit calcs. You could Nuke a mountain if you put in deep enough into the mountain and it would be destroyed. I know you don't think nukes are country level now.

No, that's wrong.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Science/Nuke.html

Enter the value "1600000 megatons" (1.6 teratons), you get a minimum fireball radius of 131 km and a fireball airburst radius of 211 km. This is small country level, its not a "low blast radius" like you said.

6. I love how you keep telling me to "try harder" when you have no point, calcs don't make sense, taking them out of context, posting scans out of context, and apparently don't know wtf you're talking about. How about you stop the wank, and actually give proof without a shadow of a doubt(no more horribly made up calcs from anywhere unless a figure was given in the manga)That YYH is country level, Because right now they are at best city-multi city level.

Once again, Sensui has a country level AoE with just his aura....http://i04a.animea.net/590%2F147_FKHJN%2FPage01%5BShiraku%5D.jpg (His powerup was shaking an entire country)

You're the guy who claimed Aizen can create black hole level gravity....isn't that wanking? Lol.

keep trying please

@Dream said:

What it's like debating with supernova7005 (replace "charts" with "calcs" and it makes sense). :P

If your only reason of existence on a forum is to wank for certain titles in a battle forum (in SN7005's case: Bleach, YYH and Final Fantasy) and not listening to reason, then it's a rather sad sight. That's pretty much been supernova's MO ever since he's been on Vice from what I've seen of the little bundle of misery.

Coming from the guy who left after losing a debate to me about FF7 and who thinks Cloud and Sephiroth are just city level. Lol.

Don't just talk shit when you can't prove your claims, and can only accuse others of wanking.

1. I don't need to, everyone on this site knows you're a moron which is why you constantly get treated like one.

2. No it isn't you can clearly see footsteps and how it is drawn at ground level, stop making shit up.

3. Yes considering Mountains are nowhere near was it takes to be country level. naruto characters can destroy mountains as well, they aren't country level. Why would YYH be any different

4. Once again you have 0 fuckin idea what you're talking about. Density = V/M An object will more mass and less volume will have more density. Cities are generally larger but contain less mass that a mountain would, thus the mountain being harder to destroy since it has larger density. get a clue.

5. Prove the makai is harder to destroy, you have said that like 10 times with 0 proof. there is nothing to indicate anything there is harder to destroy than in the human world stop making shit up.

6. You missed the entire point of what I was trying to say. 200 km isn't small country level that's about the average size of a state in the USA.

7. Can't see the scan and shaking a country and destroying it aren't the same thing you moron. I never said he had black hole level gravity, i said multiple times in fact that it would take black hole level gravity to replicate a space time distorting attack and even admitted once again multiple times it was possible hyperbole. This is why you get treated like an idiot here.

Post by waybig1010101 (2,315 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel