Hiei and Yusuke Vs Raditz

Topic started by nishi99 on April 20, 2013. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Also, animevice often uses anime version, so if the version isn't stated then it would be both, you sux bro.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@eddz99 said:

Show me evidence that sensui can indeed bust a country? XDDDD

I have already shown you a cold hard canon statement and enough math supporting it.

If you still continue to ignore it, then I can't help it

Also, animevice often uses anime version, so if the version isn't stated then it would be both, you sux bro.

If you wanna use anime, then namek saga goku gets burned by lava and GT goku gets burned by nuova shenron whos just 6000 degrees.

Hiei will just roast raditz to ashes

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005:

I don't give a damn about what you two are arguing about, but I'll quickly end this. I'll let you help me end it as well.

I don't know what you circled. the trees are in the horizontal plane and its impossible to know how many trees are there in that small area.

My argument was that hill is surrounded by trees. I circled that little area as it's where the taller looking trees are at. Do you not read manga? Clearly the entire hill is surrounded by a forest. Anyway you don't need to know how many trees there're as that would be irrelevant to everyone here.

my evidence ive already shown and you ignored it. its not fanfiction. there is something called "youki levels" in YYH ok

Your evidence is invalid I read it and I tried to understand as much as you've explained it. It's fanfiction. Let me explain what fanfiction is. When you add your own idea's into a story that isn't even in the manga nor anime than it's just down right fan fiction.

....go read that. the 50x comes from that. and the 5x comes because he was at 20%....so the makai is over 2500x times more durable than earth and this is a cold hard manga fact.

Yeah.... I'm still trying to see where in the hell did you get this 50x from? The manga never said that the S class was 50x stronger than A lol. The manga never said that demon world was more durable than earth. All of this is fanfiction. You continue to clam that you have proof but I don't see any scans of them saying that. I don't want to hear it from you "The fan". I want to read it from the manga. I'm already on the chapters where it says the classes but it has never said anything about how strong they are to one another.

20% sensui = country buster

How does is Sensui now a country buster when you were basically saying EOS Yusuke was country buster?

FP sensui = 5x 20% sensui.
EoS yusuke = yomi = 50x FP sensui = 250x country buster.

Just because you add numbers together doesn't mean shit. You aren't provening anything. Please show me where you are getting these numbers. Don't come here and tell me, come and grab scans and show.

Anyways, raditz never destroyed a mountain with a shockwave of his punch, so thats all I need to say. Yusuke solos with a flick of his wrist

ROFL

Oh God.

Anyways, what mountain has any Yu Yu Hakusho character ever destroyed? "Yes I was going to just argue that wasn't a mountain now I'm taking the cat out the bag" Because you're now disrespecting me by trying to pull that this hill is a fucking mountain shit.

So is Ichigo now a mountain buster for taking out this hill with a shock wave. OH I MEAN MOUNTAIN.

Just because it's big and made of rocks doesn't mean it's a fucking mountain.

Good fucking day.

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99 said:

Show me evidence that sensui can indeed bust a country? XDDDD

I have already shown you a cold hard canon statement and enough math supporting it.

If you still continue to ignore it, then I can't help it

If you wanna use anime, then namek saga goku gets burned by lava and GT goku gets burned by nuova shenron whos just 6000 degrees.

Hiei will just roast raditz to ashes

Nuova shenron, 6000 degrees? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD You make me laugh boy.

You keep bringing math i keep bringing feats, Feats > Math, if you really want to bring math just tell it to me i can flood you with math.

Yeah i wana use anime when start of Z piccolo can bust a moon

And please post VALID sources from where you get the fucking numbers pls? HAhaH face it wanker, you lost the friggin debate, quit ignoring our points .

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

So is Ichigo now a mountain buster for taking out this hill with a shock wave. OH I MEAN MOUNTAIN.

yes he is.

HST top tiers are all far above mountain level

@eddz99 said:

Nuova shenron, 6000 degrees? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD You make me laugh boy.

you really are an idiot. re-read the fucking title of the episode.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,194 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005: Guess InuYasha's a mountain buster too. I'll start using this now. Because now HILLS=MOUNTAINS

Post by xlab3000 (1,359 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Raditz wins. the debate^^ calculate and powerscale off the dang feats. it's that simple. if you can't understand a calculation and call it bs then your retarded. xlab out.

@Whats_out_the_bag: I don't know about inuyasha. But ulquiorra is a city/mountain buster, yamamoto is a multi city buster and FGT ichigo is >>>> both of them so he is definitely far above mountain level. he destroyed the hill with just the "air pressure" of his swings, the point of contact will be much much stronger.

The numbers I provided are official, check out the power levels. YYH top tiers are over 50x stronger than sensui, who was country level at just 20% of his power

@supernova7005 said:

@Whats_out_the_bag: I don't know about inuyasha. But ulquiorra is a city/mountain buster, yamamoto is a multi city buster and FGT ichigo is >>>> both of them so he is definitely far above mountain level. he destroyed the hill with just the "air pressure" of his swings, the point of contact will be much much stronger.

The numbers I provided are official, check out the power levels. YYH top tiers are over 50x stronger than sensui, who was country level at just 20% of his power

50x, Country level at 20%? Prove it with scans and feats not statements, you want statements? Just tell me because i am ready. Face it dude, you lost this shitty debate even with your shitty wanking.

@eddz99: I already proved it, yet you ignored all the evidence. Makai is over 2500x more durable than earth and Yusuke busted a mountain in Makai.

2500x mountain buster is easily country+

@supernova7005: Show valid scans, all you do is make things up without even having VALID and CANON Sources, you cannot do that in a debate since animes always have their inconsistencies.

@eddz99: 50x comes from the official power levels....if you don't know that then it means you haven't read the manga.

read the manga and come back. until then stop trolling and stop this f***ing DBZ wank

/thread

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99: 50x comes from the official power levels....if you don't know that then it means you haven't read the manga.

read the manga and come back. until then stop trolling and stop this f***ing DBZ wank

/thread

You are the one who was wanking YYH So i had no choice to do the same with DBZ.

The actual EoS Yusuke should be weaker than the actual Raditz ( No wanking ) But they should not be that far, i say raditz takes him with low dif.

50x comes from official powerlevels? Lol. You are ignoring some of our points because you can't answer it, i know that feeling.

Where does it STATE/SHOWN that the makai is 2500x more durable? All you do was pile up feats then SPECULATE it, yet all i do is show you the ACTUAL FEATS.

I doubt that you can show me sensui country busting? LOL! Funny guy.

Even the wiki ( Which should be almost 100% Correct ) Does not state that the makai world is that far off durable the earth, http://yuyuhakusho.wikia.com/wiki/Demon_World.

@eddz99 said:

50x comes from official powerlevels? Lol. You are ignoring some of our points because you can't answer it, i know that feeling.

Read the manga, the official power levels state Hokushin = 36,000 and Yomi = 1,550,000. Sensui/CB Yusuke were weaker than Hokushin and EoS yusuke should have surpassed Yomi 2 years after the tournament when he returns to earth. The difference is 50x.

Where does it STATE/SHOWN that the makai is 2500x more durable? All you do was pile up feats then SPECULATE it, yet all i do is show you the ACTUAL FEATS.

Sensui clearly states that the human world's physics are too weak to contain his power clearly proving that the makai is far more durable. Sensui couldn't even go to 20% of his power while all of Raizen's friends (about 10 of them) who are yomi's equal (or 50x stronger than sensui) can easily go to 100%.

5 x 10 x 50 = 2500x

I did the math, try to prove it wrong. These numbers come from official statements and sources. Why don't you read the manga?

I already showed the mountain busting. Mountain in makai = 2500x mountain on earth which is easily country+.

He also caused an entire country to shake with just 20% of his power by standing still. No one before nappa has done something like that

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99 said:

Read the manga, the official power levels state Hokushin = 36,000 and Yomi = 1,550,000. Sensui/CB Yusuke were weaker than Hokushin and EoS yusuke should have surpassed Yomi 2 years after the tournament when he returns to earth. The difference is 50x.

Sensui clearly states that the human world's physics are too weak to contain his power clearly proving that the makai is far more durable. Sensui couldn't even go to 20% of his power while all of Raizen's friends (about 10 of them) who are yomi's equal (or 50x stronger than sensui) can easily go to 100%.

5 x 10 x 50 = 2500x

I did the math, try to prove it wrong. These numbers come from official statements and sources. Why don't you read the manga?

I already showed the mountain busting. Mountain in makai = 2500x mountain on earth which is easily country+.

He also caused an entire country to shake with just 20% of his power by standing still. No one before nappa has done something like that

Sensui stated it but didn't SHOW IT, also show me the scan or video where he stated it.

Raizen's friends know how to control their power unlike sensui, even goku at ssj3 current already controlled his transformation unlike before that he made the whole earth shake, it's all about power control, Your math is now invalid.

And your last point is also already invalid.

A being that can one shot a mountain can also be easily considered as a country level threat since it would be easy to destroy a country if you can bust a mountain with one attack.

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I see no reason why Raditz would lose this fight.

@eddz99 said:

Sensui stated it but didn't SHOW IT, also show me the scan or video where he stated it.

He did show it. He could easily go to 100% in the makai, while he couldnt even go to 20% on earth and was causing an entire country to shake.

Raizen's friends know how to control their power unlike sensui, even goku at ssj3 current already controlled his transformation unlike before that he made the whole earth shake, it's all about power control, Your math is now invalid.

Where is it stated that Sensui can't control his power and that Raizen's friends can??

The power levels are official and the math still holds.Official stuff can't be ignored, no getting around it.

A being that can one shot a mountain can also be easily considered as a country level threat since it would be easy to destroy a country if you can bust a mountain with one attack.

no one before nappa has shaken an entire country by just standing

@JThree47605 said:

One speedblitz+punch and he's done for.

Or Hiei's flames would just vaporise him since no one in DBZ has shown that level of temperature durability.

@supernova7005 said:

@eddz99 said:

He did show it. He could easily go to 100% in the makai, while he couldnt even go to 20% on earth and was causing an entire country to shake.

Where is it stated that Sensui can't control his power and that Raizen's friends can??

The power levels are official and the math still holds.Official stuff can't be ignored, no getting around it.

no one before nappa has shaken an entire country by just standing

@JThree47605 said:

One speedblitz+punch and he's done for.

Or Hiei's flames would just vaporise him since no one in DBZ has shown that level of temperature durability.

Where it state that makai is more durable? Nobody from the creators stated that.

Goku ssj3 at first was shaking the whole earth and his power can be felt even by the superme kais, now he doesn't even damage anything while transforming, any energy can be controlled, i doubt raizen's friends which were top demons doesn't know that.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel