Hiei and Yusuke Vs Raditz

Topic started by nishi99 on April 20, 2013. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (2,018 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

VS

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting West City

Post by taichokage (15,446 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'd give it to Raditz. But there is heavy arguing that Yusuke/Hiei are around Saiyan Saga Vegeta/Goku level. I don't personally see that though.
Post by Dream (8,313 posts) See mini bio Level 21

A bit tricky to judge here. Yusuke and Hiei have a speed advantage, but they lack the destructive capacity to put down Raditz individually unless they rely on speed blitzing to rely on the high-speed impact of their blows to cripple the Saiyan enough until he's offed.

Post by taichokage (15,446 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah I agree it isn't set in stone who would win, but I still have my money on Raditz. Goku and Piccolo themselves were hypersonic + and moon level at that point themselves. Edit: and barely won only through the self sacrifice of one of them.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,084 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@taichokage: They are believed do be Goku and Piccolo level at Raditz. Raditz stomps here tho.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Raditz is sensui level at best. These two are over 10 times stronger than sensui.

Yusuke solos by flicking his wrist

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,858 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@supernova7005: You my friend are a dumb ass.

Yusuke isn't strong enough to take him out. He's dishing out enough fire power to nuke the entire verse. Raditz is at the very least multimountain buster. Meaning his enough fire power to nuke this entire battle from the sky. Now you think Yusuke, the guy who's not even a true mountain buster (Yeah I'm doing this here) is going to take out a guy who has mountain level durbility.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Yusuke has a massive advantage in physical strength and speed if not destructive power.

EoS Yusuke not even a mountain buster? LMAO! Im not gonna bother with that

@supernova7005:

Yeah don't bother with it, as he hasn't shown to be capable of doing such things.

So you think his nonmountain busting punch is going to take out a mountain level saiyan? Please do indeed enlighten me on when he punched a mountain and coould destroy it.

I would prove to you right now, but I love to see when people bring up false information and RIP them up.

But hell maybe there's a scene that I magical didn't read and he jumps into a mountain buster.

Post by Kobra678 (3,553 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Whats_out_the_bag: I understand that Yusuke's not a moon buster or anything like that, but he's definitely a mountain buster.

Post by phantomrant (1,500 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I must say, this is a supernova-level thread -.-

Radditz is too tough and too powerful for them to put down. 23rd Budokai Goku/Piccolo is a much more even fight.

Post by Dream (8,313 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@phantomrant: @Whats_out_the_bag: The issue more at hand here is the speed of Yusuke and Hiei, which greatly surpasses Raditz by end of series though the Saiyan surpasses them in destructive potential and durability. It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility to think the two could speedblitz Raditz to death considering an object's mass is greatly amplified while traveling at immense speeds.

@Kobra678:

From what I've seen he hasn't destroyed a mountain. He has indeed taken out a hill.

@Dream:

Yeah I know that, but hill busting attacks aren't going to get amplified into mountain busting levels. Nor will they be able to tank any of his wide range attacks.

Remember he's scaled to being a moon buster via power scaling. Thats enough power to solo the entire Yu Yu Hakusho verse.

As phantomrant has already said, Radtiz is too tough for them to kill.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'd give it to raditz, his job description is to literally take over and destroy planets. It took piccolo's moonbusting attack and a self sacrifice from goku to put him down.

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,077 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I say Yusuke and Hiei. But, it would more than likely be like Goku and Piccolo vs Raditz with one dying.

@Whats_out_the_bag:

http://i38.mangareader.net/yu-yu-hakusho/150/yu-yu-hakusho-437156.jpg

http://i6.mangareader.net/yu-yu-hakusho/150/yu-yu-hakusho-437157.jpg

His punch didn't even have contact with the mountain, it was just the air pressure from his punch which destroyed the mountain. The point of contact will be hundreds of times stronger. That mesa was large enough to be classified as a mountain, it was much larger than the mountains raditz blew up. Apart from the fact that makai is many many times more durable than earth.

Sensui is enough to beat raditz. EoS characters can one shot him

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@phantomrant said:

I must say, this is a supernova-level thread -.-

Radditz is too tough and too powerful for them to put down. 23rd Budokai Goku/Piccolo is a much more even fight.

Post by eddz99 (2,662 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@supernova7005 said:

@Whats_out_the_bag:

http://i38.mangareader.net/yu-yu-hakusho/150/yu-yu-hakusho-437156.jpg

http://i6.mangareader.net/yu-yu-hakusho/150/yu-yu-hakusho-437157.jpg

His punch didn't even have contact with the mountain, it was just the air pressure from his punch which destroyed the mountain. The point of contact will be hundreds of times stronger. That mesa was large enough to be classified as a mountain, it was much larger than the mountains raditz blew up. Apart from the fact that makai is many many times more durable than earth.

Sensui is enough to beat raditz. EoS characters can one shot him

Yusuke, who was fighting sensui equally ( Demon powers without being controlled by his father ) only busted a mountain with his RAY GUN, it is common logic that his energy beam is stronger than his punch. While piccolo and master roshi who has 200 - 300 PL at that time was busting a moon, Raditz is at 1200 so it is common sense that he can bust something much more.

In speed, their travel speed may be slow ( Because of the inconsistency ) but their combat speed is obviously above hyper sonic since they can teleport short distances during battles and can produce after-images, 23rd Piccolo and Goku is much more of a match here.

Edit:

I forgot this is EoS Yusuke and EoS Hiei... But still, same argument applies.

@eddz99 said:

Yusuke, who was fighting sensui equally ( Demon powers without being controlled by his father ) only busted a mountain with his RAY GUN, it is common logic that his energy beam is stronger than his punch. While piccolo and master roshi who has 200 - 300 PL at that time was busting a moon, Raditz is at 1200 so it is common sense that he can bust something much more.

Now this is a double standard, it doesn't mean yusuke can destroy more than a mountain. Even nappa only created a crater in the ground with his strongest mouth blast, so does it mean he can't do more? Truunks only created a small crater when he used his burning flash on frieza, so does it mean he cant do more? no. It still remains a fact that sensui destroyed a mountain with just the air pressure of his fists.

Also don't ignore the fact that the earth in makai is many many times more durable than the human world. Even OBD says base sensui is country level.

In speed, their travel speed may be slow ( Because of the inconsistency ) but their combat speed is obviously above hyper sonic since they can teleport short distances during battles and can produce after-images,

Even YYH combat speed is far above hypersonic. C class hiei had mach 16+ combat speed.

Also to mention, battles always don't depend on who can bust more. Striking strength is also a huge factor especially because they go h2h most of the time. EoS YYH characters have strength way higher than even saiyan saga goku/vegeta.

23rd Piccolo and Goku is much more of a match here.

No, Saiyan Saga Vegeta or Zarbon is more of a match.

@supernova7005: Raditz is capable of moon busting via power scaling. Anyways I can't see the image, but I know which part you are trying to show and they are clearly hills. A mountain is 1000 ft tall, and I see fucking trees nearly 1/4 or 1/3 of it's height. Please show me the scan that states that Demon World is many times more durable than earth.

Also If this is considered a mountain than characters like InuYasha are mountain busters. Because they have taken shit like that out before.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel