Hiei and Kurama Vs Pain and Itachi

Topic started by nishi99 on Feb. 21, 2014. Last post by waybig1010101 4 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,577 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Vs

Dark Tournament Hiei and Kurama with Kurama starting in his Yoko from.

In character

Prep Time

Setting The Dark Tournament

Post by GeneralVan (1,576 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Hiei > Itachi. The real question is Kurama vs Pain. Chapter Black Kurama would stomp no problem. But DT Kurama might have trouble. Could go either way but as long as Deva Path is taken care of Kurama wins.
Post by taichokage (12,611 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I'm gonna go with team Hakusho. Hiei's speed would make taking out Pain doable even if he needed to deal with Itachi first. Kurama would have issues but if he can hold Pain for a moment, then Hiei can handle things or worse they team up.
Post by Dream (7,199 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

The numbers game might be a bit much for the YYH team to prevail here against the Peins. Even Sage Mode Naruto (who should be on par with Dark Tournament level foes) with knowledge on the Pein's tactics couldn't dispatch the Deva Path on his own without having to resort to Kurama's power at that point. If this were late Chapter Black saga and later, then this would be an easy slaughter for the YYH team.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

HIei and Kurama take it with high diff.

Post by Nefarious (32 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Hiei and Kurama blitz.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Nefarious said:

Hiei and Kurama blitz.

Actually it won't be that easy to blitz. Itachi reacted to lightning, and Pain reacted to a Mach 50 FRS while fatigued.

Post by Nefarious (32 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@supernova7005: Oh. 
Post by waybig1010101 (2,408 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now
I could see this going either way but if verse equalizer allows for genjustu then i'll go with the naruto team.

@waybig1010101: Genjustu won't work on Hiei because of his Jagan eye. It could work on Kurama though.

Online Now
i know the jaden eye gives gives hiei complete domination and control of his own mind, which helps him resist powerful mental attacks, but i wouldn't place a NLF on his mental resistance. What was the strongest illusion that DT Hiei was able to resist?

@waybig1010101: The Jagan is said to have a mind of it's own. So it can pull Hiei out of a genjustu like Killer B with the 8 tails.

Online Now
@nishi99: do you have any proof that it could do that or are you just assuming that the jaden eye can do that? In which case I have to ask if the jaden has shown a mind of its own and that it can use its own energy independent of Hiei. 

@waybig1010101: Hiei said it when he fought Zeru. There also may be other times that i forgot about.

Online Now
@nishi99: alright i'll take your word for it then. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel