Hidan Vs. King Bradley

Topic started by TheNobody on June 8, 2012. Last post by Haofan123 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by TheNobody (289 posts) See mini bio Level 7
 Complete Psycho Path 
 Complete Psycho Path 

Vs.  

Complete AWESOME 
  Complete AWESOME 
Rules:  
No knowledge on each other  
Hidan is blood lusted and serious  
Bradley starts off with his eyepatch on  
Good distance away from each other  

Who wins? You decide
Oh yeah, this is BH Bradley
Post by Dream (7,200 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Giving this to Bradley. Hidan isn't exactly that impressive in the speed department as mid-tier ninja like Asuma and Shikamaru were capable of keeping up with his attacks. Against a foe like Bradley who is known for his impressive speed and precog via the Ultimate Eye, Hidan would be at a great disadvantage in this match.
@Dream: That was only in the anime, if you read the manga he easily caught Asuma with his scythe at the start of the fight whilst avoiding Shikimaru's shadow. Though I can agree that Bradley may be faster but he won't be aware of Hidan's immortality so if Bradley goes to stab him he might be cut by Hidan's scythe. 
Post by Dream (7,200 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@TheNobody: Unless there is some sort of obstruction that blocks Bradley's Ultimate Eye, he should be able to anticipate any surprise attacks coming from Hidan considering both have no knowledge of the other's abilities in this match. If he becomes aware of Hidan's immortality, then he could alter his tactics to dismemberment of his foe since Hidan lacks regenerative abilities.

Perhaps the major flaw with Hidan for this match though, besides inferior speed, would be his style of fighting. His triple-bladed scythe isn't made to inflict fatal wounds as it only makes external wounds to make his foe bleed and aid him in the preparation of his ritual, which takes enough time to set up. While it might be possible to kill a foe with enough attacks delivered  from the scythe, this would be extremely difficult for Hidan to pull off against Bradley thanks to his speed and precog. And I can't picture Hidan having any time in this match to prepare his ritual since Bradley is more than willing to kill any foe who crosses him in character.
Post by FMStyyx (23 posts) See mini bio Level 7

I think hidan would take this.. IF he gets some of bradleys blood and starts his ritual.. then king bradley could damage himself until he died.. if not bradley wins..

Post by sickVisionz (4,233 posts) See mini bio Level 24

Kakashi went untouched against Hidan and two of Kakuzu's monsters launching projectiles. What allowed him to do this was basic taijutsu, agility, and his sharingan which gives him increased combat awareness. Bradley has all of that except his eye power lets him see every possible attack and he's shown time and time again that he can use this data in real time to completely dominate a fight and emerge unscathed.

If Hidan can't even land a hit on Kakashi when he has a 3 vs 1 advantage on him, I don't see how he can do it against Bradley in 1 vs 1.

Bradley takes this one with ease.

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,168 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I have a feeling this fight will end up like this (but with more body parts laying around)

Post by DBZ_universe (15,454 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Bradly wins here... even with no Ultimate eye... he is a beast and also really quick regardless of how old he is..

@FMStyyx said:

I think hidan would take this.. IF he gets some of bradleys blood and starts his ritual.. then king bradley could damage himself until he died.. if not bradley wins..

The question is how is he gonna obtain Wrath's blood... and will he have time for the ritual... the moment he starts the second Wrath is gonna kill him...

Post by FMStyyx (23 posts) See mini bio Level 7

@DBZ_universe said:

@FMStyyx said:

The question is how is he gonna obtain Wrath's blood... and will he have time for the ritual... the moment he starts the second Wrath is gonna kill him...

which is why bradley wins here

@FMStyyx said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@FMStyyx said:

which is why bradley wins here

agreed

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Dream said:

@TheNobody: Unless there is some sort of obstruction that blocks Bradley's Ultimate Eye, he should be able to anticipate any surprise attacks coming from Hidan considering both have no knowledge of the other's abilities in this match. If he becomes aware of Hidan's immortality, then he could alter his tactics to dismemberment of his foe since Hidan lacks regenerative abilities. Perhaps the major flaw with Hidan for this match though, besides inferior speed, would be his style of fighting. His triple-bladed scythe isn't made to inflict fatal wounds as it only makes external wounds to make his foe bleed and aid him in the preparation of his ritual, which takes enough time to set up. While it might be possible to kill a foe with enough attacks delivered from the scythe, this would be extremely difficult for Hidan to pull off against Bradley thanks to his speed and precog. And I can't picture Hidan having any time in this match to prepare his ritual since Bradley is more than willing to kill any foe who crosses him in character.

This sounds about right. I also think that this match is the first time i have seen naruto character lose to a FMA character on these particular forums

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel