Hidan Vs. Kakuzu

Topic started by TheYellowFlash on Dec. 23, 2009. Last post by TheYellowFlash 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by TheYellowFlash (583 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Hidan 

Vs. 

Kakuzu 

A team that fights well together is now matched up against each other who do you think whould win  they each have a 2minute rest time, its up to u who would win .
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Welcome to animevice, TheYellowFlash (nice pic). 

Now as for the fight, Kakuzu wins this quite easily. He outmatches Hidan in brute strength, speed and firepower, not to mention being a far more versatile fighter. I know that Hidan is immortal, but I think that sticking his remains in a hole (a la Shikamaru's idea) and thus, incapacitating him, would count as a win.

thnk chu ^w^  

Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

kakazu ftw 

does he even have blood? 

also welcome to vice
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Kakuzu has a different organ structure compared to a human and that voodoo would be less effective
@FLCL1 said:
"kakazu ftw  does he even have blood?  also welcome to vice "
Yes he does, Hidan accidently used the ability on him and it worked. For proof, check the anime/manga.

@Nerx said:
"Kakuzu has a different organ structure compared to a human and that voodoo would be less effective "

Not true, have you not read the manga? Hidan's ritual takes out one of kakuzu's hearts just fine (not that he'll be able to hit him).

Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@GIRUGAMESH: one out of five and his body is made of funny string

thank chu FLCL1 ^w^
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @FLCL1 said:
Yes he does, Hidan accidently used the ability on him and it worked. For proof, check the anime/manga.

@Nerx said:
"Kakuzu has a different organ structure compared to a human and that voodoo would be less effective "
Not true, have you not read the manga? Hidan's ritual takes out one of kakuzu's hearts just fine (not that he'll be able to hit him).  "
yes and considering kakuzu by nature is a mid range to long range fighter (e.g he didn't count on taijutsu, or close range jutsu, but instead elongate his hand, blast people like godzila , etc)

hidan's not touching him
@cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @FLCL1 said:

@Nerx said:
Not true, have you not read the manga? Hidan's ritual takes out one of kakuzu's hearts just fine (not that he'll be able to hit him).  "
yes and considering kakuzu by nature is a mid range to long range fighter (e.g he didn't count on taijutsu, or close range jutsu, but instead elongate his hand, blast people like godzila , etc)  hidan's not touching him "

Indeed, although it must be said that even in taijusu he was more than competent, he was strong and fast enough to own Kakashi in close combat.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @GIRUGAMESH said:
" @FLCL1 said:

@Nerx said:
yes and considering kakuzu by nature is a mid range to long range fighter (e.g he didn't count on taijutsu, or close range jutsu, but instead elongate his hand, blast people like godzila , etc)  hidan's not touching him "
Indeed, although it must be said that even in taijusu he was more than competent, he was strong and fast enough to own Kakashi in close combat. "
and he fought the first i am not wrong, and the first fought madara, that speaks shitload of things
Post by OmegaMekix (3,847 posts) See mini bio Level 16
My vote is actually for Hidan just because of his immortality. Sure Kakuzu can outclass him but if all his hearts are destroyed then he's done for. Hidan has the skill to continue on fighting and unless Kakuzu comes up with a strategy to completely disarm Hidan, he will eventually die.   
@OmegaMekix said:
" My vote is actually for Hidan just because of his immortality. Sure Kakuzu can outclass him but if all his hearts are destroyed then he's done for. Hidan has the skill to continue on fighting and unless Kakuzu comes up with a strategy to completely disarm Hidan, he will eventually die.    "
errr he needs kakuzu blood, this is kakuzu, he had more or less five different blood
@cfatalis said:
" @OmegaMekix said:
" My vote is actually for Hidan just because of his immortality. Sure Kakuzu can outclass him but if all his hearts are destroyed then he's done for. Hidan has the skill to continue on fighting and unless Kakuzu comes up with a strategy to completely disarm Hidan, he will eventually die.    "
errr he needs kakuzu blood, this is kakuzu, he had more or less five different blood "
The manga already showed that Hidan's technique still works on Kakuzu and there are other ways a ninja can destroy his opponent's heart. Besides I don't think that hematology (the study of blood) is truly implied in Naruto, so let's not think about there being 5 different types of blood.  
@OmegaMekix said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @OmegaMekix said:
errr he needs kakuzu blood, this is kakuzu, he had more or less five different blood "
The manga already showed that Hidan's technique still works on Kakuzu and there are other ways a ninja can destroy his opponent's heart. Besides I don't think that hematology (the study of blood) is truly implied in Naruto, so let's not think about there being 5 different types of blood.   "
yes by having shikamaru used pre-prepared blood, hidan didn't have that, and hidan only kil kakuzu once, kakuzu still have four more heart to go
@OmegaMekix said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @OmegaMekix said:
The manga already showed that Hidan's technique still works on Kakuzu and there are other ways a ninja can destroy his opponent's heart. Besides I don't think that hematology (the study of blood) is truly implied in Naruto, so let's not think about there being 5 different types of blood.   "

No, but is is shown that Hidan would have to perform the technique 5 times separately in order to kill Kakuzu. He does have different blood, it would go against all logic that 5 hearts share the same blood. 

There is simply no way Hidan is winning this, Kakuzu was fast enough to own Kakashi. He doesn't necessarily have to kill Hidan in order to win this, as I stated, he can just stick his head in a hole (as Shikamaru did). It is stated (and even admitted by Hidan himself) that he is the weakest of the Akatsuki, he would not be a part of the organization were it not for his immortality.
@GIRUGAMESH said:
" @OmegaMekix said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @OmegaMekix said:
No, but is is shown that Hidan would have to perform the technique 5 times separately in order to kill Kakuzu. He does have different blood, it would go against all logic that 5 hearts share the same blood.  There is simply no way Hidan is winning this, Kakuzu was fast enough to own Kakashi. He doesn't necessarily have to kill Hidan in order to win this, as I stated, he can just stick his head in a hole (as Shikamaru did). It is stated (and even admitted by Hidan himself) that he is the weakest of the Akatsuki, he would not be a part of the organization were it not for his immortality. "
and his rather convenient partnership

and remember that ritual takes time
@cfatalis: @GIRUGAMESH:

I will admit that Hidan is weaker than Kakuzu but Hidan can not die eventually he could kill all of Kakuzu's hearts. Remember Shikamaru is a genius in ninja standards and had homefield advantage, Kakuzu is smart but not genius and has no homefield advantage, making it harder to disarm Hidan. And I already mentioned that Hidan can destroy a heart without doing the ritual; he could stab it, use an offensive jutsu, even rip it out if he wanted to. 

And how can you have 5 different type of blood in your body at once? They would mix and if they were completely different would see each other as foreign substances attempting to eliminate it, in other words all the blood in the body would be in a war that would kill the body.  
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@OmegaMekix:
Yeah...and rivers can make their way through mountains. It is the same thing.
Even if Hidan can live forever no matter what happens to him he still can't win against kakuzu in a fight. His only opinion if he acts OOC and actually uses his head. In short Hidan has no way of deferating him, but as Kakuzuhardly gets along well with anyone his immortality was rather convinient. He was the only member kakuzu can't kill and so the only one fit to be his partner.
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
kakuzu, thats final.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel