hercule vs robin????????/

Topic started by vegeta on Aug. 12, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by vegeta (162 posts) See mini bio Level 14

no gadgets or weapons straight h2h in the worl tournament
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Tim Drake, Dick Grayson, or Jason Todd?

dick grayson
@vegeta said:
"dick grayson "

Then this is a god fight. Drake would have gone down hard, Jason Todd, I'm not sure... But, y'know, I don't think Dick Grayson could stand a chance against Cell!! Like Hercule was a total badass when he ALMOST beat him up!!! lol.. I would think that Grayson and Mr.Satan are pretty even... But I have to think about this more. Sleep on it.
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@vegeta said:
"dick grayson "
Then this is a god fight. Drake would have gone down hard, Jason Todd, I'm not sure... But, y'know, I don't think Dick Grayson could stand a chance against Cell!! Like Hercule was a total badass when he ALMOST beat him up!!! lol.. I would think that Grayson and Mr.Satan are pretty even... But I have to think about this more. Sleep on it. "

tournament rules so all hercs has to do is knock him out the ring hercule is at home in that ring
@vegeta said:
"@DJSNuva1 said:
"@vegeta said:
"dick grayson "
Then this is a god fight. Drake would have gone down hard, Jason Todd, I'm not sure... But, y'know, I don't think Dick Grayson could stand a chance against Cell!! Like Hercule was a total badass when he ALMOST beat him up!!! lol.. I would think that Grayson and Mr.Satan are pretty even... But I have to think about this more. Sleep on it. "
tournament rules so all hercs has to do is knock him out the ring hercule is at home in that ring "

True, but Dick Grayson is one of the most skilled fighters, acrobats, and tactician's in the DCU.. I don't know if Hercile can beat him.
Post by Danelius (32 posts) See mini bio Level 9
My money's on Grayson-slash-Robin... seeing as he was once part of a traveling circus under his circus, the "Flying Graysons", we know full well what kind of acrobatic expertise Dick has. Not to mention personal training from the Batman to make him one of the more fierce non-superpowered hand-to-hand combatants in the DC Universe... as for what Nuva said about him being a "tactician", Grayson has always been a little hot-headed, cocky and quick to action without thinking. That could be one of his major slip-ups in this fight...

...then again, he's fighting Hercule. Everytime Hercule laughs, his head gets bigger to fit his ego; he has to resort to cheap tricks and bribery to win some of his matches... I think Grayson-slash-Robin has a good chance of winning this one (as long as he keeps his mind on the fight, and not on potential insults).
@Gregorius said:
"My money's on Grayson-slash-Robin... seeing as he was once part of a traveling circus under his circus, the "Flying Graysons", we know full well what kind of acrobatic expertise Dick has. Not to mention personal training from the Batman to make him one of the more fierce non-superpowered hand-to-hand combatants in the DC Universe... as for what Nuva said about him being a "tactician", Grayson has always been a little hot-headed, cocky and quick to action without thinking. That could be one of his major slip-ups in this fight...  ...then again, he's fighting Hercule. Everytime Hercule laughs, his head gets bigger to fit his ego; he has to resort to cheap tricks and bribery to win some of his matches... I think Grayson-slash-Robin has a good chance of winning this one (as long as he keeps his mind on the fight, and not on potential insults). "

What he said ^
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Robin
@Gregorius said:
"My money's on Grayson-slash-Robin... seeing as he was once part of a traveling circus under his circus, the "Flying Graysons", we know full well what kind of acrobatic expertise Dick has. Not to mention personal training from the Batman to make him one of the more fierce non-superpowered hand-to-hand combatants in the DC Universe... as for what Nuva said about him being a "tactician", Grayson has always been a little hot-headed, cocky and quick to action without thinking. That could be one of his major slip-ups in this fight...  ...then again, he's fighting Hercule. Everytime Hercule laughs, his head gets bigger to fit his ego; he has to resort to cheap tricks and bribery to win some of his matches... I think Grayson-slash-Robin has a good chance of winning this one (as long as he keeps his mind on the fight, and not on potential insults). "

yea but satan used tricks and bribes against 18  as for a normal person with no powers hercule would be in his area and his confidence would be high satan is a spectacular fighter  
against normal people so i think it would be close
Post by LiquidPrince (97 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Robin.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

hercule is scared of his own shadow....................................im not being cute he really does suck
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
oh ya, hurcule biatch!

IDK if robin can beat someone who beat Cell at his own game, but you have to stop the video at 1:18. 

But trust me, Hercule beat cell. 

Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Mr. Satan would win easily.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
yup yup
Post by Sonata (35,167 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hercule should win this fight he is not the World Martial Arts Champion for nothing, the only reasons he looks weak is because everyone in DBZ is so powerful.
@Sonata said:
"Hercule should win this fight he is not the World Martial Arts Champion for nothing, the only reasons he looks weak is because everyone in DBZ is so powerful. "

Exactly. Hercule is like a stupid Batman.
Post by Sonata (35,167 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"Hercule should win this fight he is not the World Martial Arts Champion for nothing, the only reasons he looks weak is because everyone in DBZ is so powerful. "
Exactly. Hercule is like a stupid Batman. "
LOL and with a froXD
@Sonata said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sonata said:
Exactly. Hercule is like a stupid Batman. "
LOL and with a froXD "

LOL. As you said, he didn't become the world's greatest martial artist easily. He is really good. I say Hercule takes the long battle. What I would like to see is Batman in DBZ. Of course, he would be incredibly weak, like Hercule, but with his smarts he was able to best Darkseid in the Superman/Batman series. I wonder what he would be able to do?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel