Hercule Vs Frieza

Topic started by SavageBeast on Feb. 3, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by SavageBeast (55 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Fight takes place in Capsule City.  Morals off. Win by K.O.  Frieza is in base form. Who wins? 
 
  
  
  
Post by nishi99 (1,793 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hercule beat Cell so he would one shot Frieza and sent him straight to hell.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,699 posts) See mini bio Level 10

*takes a look at the OP's post count*

Post by SpeedForceSpider (5,039 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Nice troll battle...

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

*walks in*

*walks out*

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Hercule wins he survived a hit from cell and kid buu btw kid buu>cell>frieza

Post by SMXLR8 (7,394 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@CerusSerenade: well your new too so....yeah

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,342 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SMXLR8:

CerusSerenade isn't new, he been around for three years (as long as me), he just don't have a big post count

Anyway, Mr.Satan will get destroy

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@SMXLR8 said:

@CerusSerenade: well your new too so....yeah

No he isn't, he has been here longer than I have... You are more new.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Mr. Satan stomps.

He calls Buu to kill Frieza since morals are off.

Post by Dream (7,934 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Moderator

Will do the usual thing with ridiculously one-sided matches...

Post by CerusSerenade (2,699 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SMXLR8 said:

@CerusSerenade: well your new too so....yeah

I was thinking more along the lines of proxy or smerf account.

As Destiny said, I'm not new, I just haven't posted as much.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,394 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@CerusSerenade: well it's at all...

Post by Sonata (35,535 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
Hercule gets Buu to kick his ass.
Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

Hercule gets Buu to kick his ass.

I beat you to it :P

Post by Sonata (35,535 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

Hercule gets Buu to kick his ass.

I beat you to it :P

I just put more emphasis on itXD
Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

Hercule gets Buu to kick his ass.

I beat you to it :P

I just put more emphasis on itXD

Mine was longer :P

Post by Sonata (35,535 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

Hercule gets Buu to kick his ass.

I beat you to it :P

I just put more emphasis on itXD

Mine was longer :P

We still talking about your comment??:P
Post by DBZ_universe (15,743 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

Hercule gets Buu to kick his ass.

I beat you to it :P

I just put more emphasis on itXD

Mine was longer :P

We still talking about your comment??:P

LOL! yes we are you nastee!

Post by Sonata (35,535 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

@DBZ_universe said:

@Sonata said:

Hercule gets Buu to kick his ass.

I beat you to it :P

I just put more emphasis on itXD

Mine was longer :P

We still talking about your comment??:P

LOL! yes we are you nastee!

Ahh! because if it was the other thing I was going to what happened. Since you said "was" lol
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel