Hercule vs Chi Chi

Topic started by axavierhansz on May 28, 2013. Last post by DBZ_universe 1 year, 1 month ago.
Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

In the World Martial Arts tournament with tournament rules. Peak Hercule vs peak Chi Chi.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,385 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Hurcule wins

Post by CerusSerenade (2,433 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Chi Chi wins.

@CerusSerenade: Hurcule>Buu and Cell>Chi Chi

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (1,595 posts) See mini bio Level 12

I believe this says it all

Post by taichokage (12,486 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Chichi by power, but with Hercule's plot armor he can beat any Z character.
Post by Dream (7,099 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Setting aside any plot device that would save Mr. Satan's hide, Chi Chi should logically be able to win this match considering her greater physical feats.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Hercule wins thanks to PIS.

World Tournament rules. No PIS

Bullet>Hurcule and last time I checked Chi Chi has guns lol.

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Hercule dodged Kid Buu's attacks.

Post by Sonata (35,106 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Chi Chi easily she was able to fight h2h with Goku in Dragonball briefly.

Post by Kobra678 (2,757 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Hercule loses to Pamput, who would lose to Chi Chi.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,728 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Chi Chi can force Piccolo to learn to drive, Gohan go to high school, and Goku to cower in fear.

She wins.

Post by CerusSerenade (2,433 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Roshi himself stated that Chi Chi was a great fighter during the world tournament.

@MarioRedfield said:

Chi Chi can force Piccolo to learn to drive, Gohan go to high school, and Goku to cower in fear.

She wins.

This sums it up lol.

Mr. Satan is no slouch though. His karate chop is capable of legitimately taking out something like 9 bricks in one hit. His punch is legitimately able to easily go through the side of a bus. His physical strength is capable of pulling 4 buses at the same time for at least the entire length of 4 buses. None of this is PIS. Sure, he's nothing compared to the Z fighters, but the only time Goku fought Chi Chi, he literally k0ed her by punching the air and that was before even raditz saga.

I honestly don't know who wins. However I can't see how you guys are coming up with all these roflstomp scenarios without any evidence.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 11

let me give my two cents in for one is that Hercule got lightly punched by Trunks and was Ko'd but Chi-Chi on the other hand took a kick from a ssj Goten and was only knocked into a tree where she was stunned for a bit. Any questions?

@Masterofdeath: Was that a serious kick from SSJ Goten? Because as far as I was aware even krillin will take heavy damage from a Super Saiyan's kick if that kick was at full power. Heck, even SSJ VEGETA got a small bruise from being punched by SSJ Trunks, who is only slightly stronger than SSJ Goten. So it was either PIS, or SSJ Goten was holding back at least 99.9 percent of his power. I mean, if we're gonna talk about PIS, Hercule was able to dodge Kid Buu's attacks, and survived a chop attack from Perfect Cell. So he's Kid Buu's speed and Cell Saga Krillin's power level?

My point is that we obviously don't include any feats that are CLEARLY IMPOSSIBLE. It is CLEARLY IMPOSSIBLE for Chi Chi to survive a real kick from a Super Saiyan without injury, so we are not going to include it in this thread.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,243 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@axavierhansz: you do realize that Goten isn't really that strong pre fusion training. But here is the video of it.

Now here is what happened when Hercule got punched by Trunks.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel