Hellsing vs Iscariot vs Millennium

Topic started by Toxin45 on Aug. 21, 2011. Last post by Sinister_Noob 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Toxin45 (336 posts) See mini bio Level 14
okay heres how it goes 
Alucard (Level zero) and Blood Seras
against 
Helena mode Anderson and Bandaged/Regenerator Heinkel
and 
The Captain and Dark Walter

Alucard (level Zero)
 Alucard (level Zero)

Blood Seras
Blood Seras

Helena mode Anderson
 Helena mode Anderson

Bandaged(regenerator) Heinkel or if you Nail Heinkel.
 Bandaged(regenerator) Heinkel or if you Nail Heinkel.

The Captain (normal & Werewolf)

Dark Walter
 Dark Walter

So who will win? You Decide
Post by Danilo018 (419 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@Toxin45 said:

okay heres how it goes 
Alucard (Level zero) and Blood Seras
against 
Helena Anderson and Bandaged Heinkel
and 
The Captain and Dark Walter

Alucard (level Zero)
 Alucard (level Zero)

Blood Seras
Blood Seras

Helena Anderson
 Helena Anderson

Bandaged(regenerator) Heinkel
 Bandaged(regenerator) Heinkel

Dark Walter
 Dark Walter
   So who will win? You Decide

I say Captain and Dark Walter (vampire Walter). Although if Anderson bayonets are from silver would likely change my mind. Now let's make case.

First of all Captain losing wo Seras is pure example of PIS. I mean he was dominating the whole fight and it seemed like he wanted to be killed actually and was just toying with her. Heinkel is basilcy useless here, so it's more or less the same if Helena's Nail Anderson if fighting alone. Anyway both Captain and Walter could easily deal with all of Alucards familiars. I don't know if walter could tank Alhambra's cards or Rip Van Winkles' bullets but that for sure won't be problem for Captain (since he was Millenums top dog, literalry :-) ). Seras siding with Alucard won't be problem for them since Walter's wires could easily decimate Alucards familiars without going into melle combat.

About Anderson and Heinkel.

Heinkel dies at the start of the fight . And Helena's Nail Aderson although powerful won't be able to stop Walter and Captain. And after some time they would deduce that they must take the Nail out. Alhtough this would very dangerous fight for them since one blow from Anderson might even be leathal for them (they don't have familiars), although Captain can take the mist form and evade attack.

Alucard and Seras

I mention above how could they deal with familiars. Since familiars are souls and dispatching them leaves no blood , there wouldn't be blood on battle fiesl for Alucard or Seras to create new familiars. Well only Hainkel could would die in a bloody death. Anyway i don't see how they could kill true vampires team(was never shown how can such thing be acomplished in manga). But they would overpower them. Both Captain and Walter would constantly trash them (although vampires would regenerate). And on and on. By overpowering i mean constant decimating from Captain and Walter.

Judged from Alucard vs Walter, it htink that stabbing in the heart with something blessed would do the work . But would Anderson bayonets stay on the battle field ? Well that's speculation and actually would be like plot device, like giving pleanty of silver to everyone in order to kill Captain.

Fact is that Captain/ Vampire Walter are Hellsing's most dangerous team. And could decimate everyone in verse excpet Schroedinger Alucard and Schroedinger himself, that would be stealmate. Although since Captain was > Schroedinger he might be able to kill him but that's just speculation.
@Danilo018: Well Heinkel is the new Anderson and he/she might have Helena's nail if you want.
@Toxin45 said:

@Danilo018: Well Heinkel is the new Anderson and he/she might have Helena's nail if you want.

Well that was never stated. Also how can he have Helena's Nail when there exist only one ?
@Danilo018: Well Anderson used one of the nails Section 3matthew probably has more than one nail if Drifters and the OVA ends we might get our answer
@Toxin45 said:

@Danilo018: Well Anderson used one of the nails Section 3matthew probably has more than one nail if Drifters and the OVA ends we might get our answer

There exist only 1 Helena's Nail. You got it wrong. Also read the manga to end (you can read it online on many sites)
@Danilo018: I did read the manga and I got accounts on some websites it said one of the nails was discovered somehow by Section 3 matthew the ones who gave Anderson the Nail Heinkel's weapons probably upgraded
Post by MrASSH0LE (2,321 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Team Hellsing
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@MrASSH0LE said:
Team Hellsing
Yeah, Alucard at Zero is supposedly much more powerful than any of the Iscariot / Millennium members.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
@MrASSH0LE said:
Team Hellsing
Yeah, Alucard at Zero is supposedly much more powerful than any of the Iscariot / Millennium members.
i agree
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel