Haze Shenran/ Ryan Shenron vs Minato Namikaze

Topic started by LHWKnight on Dec. 23, 2013. Last post by Justalittlegirl 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by LHWKnight (2,735 posts) See mini bio Level 12

The weakest eternal dragon vs the next sage of six paths

He is super weak and only beat people through nasty ass stench.

they will fight at the valley of the end.

Round 1: Minato before the Kyuubi attack

Round 2: Minato alive with chakra mode

Round 3: Minato alive with Biju Mode

Post by niBBit (664 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Yeah Haze Shenron is the weakest Shadow Dragon for sure but he did took several hits from Pan and Pan is pretty strong herself. Haze Shenron needs to be delt with quickly because the longer the fight drags on the weaker his opponent gets. Goku was so weak that when he turned SSJ he instantly turned back to normal and was so weak that Haze Shenron was able to blast him and Pan against the wall and GT Goku even at base is no joke.

@niBBit: That his why I placed him against Minato, who would tag his ass in an instant

Post by taichokage (13,372 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Characters like Haze Shenron is why GT isn't taken so seriously sometimes. He's weak and only powerscaling makes him strong. But he challenged base Goku. I suppose by reason of that alone he should beat Minato but it's iffy.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,201 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@taichokage: the word " serious" should bot be used here at all

Post by taichokage (13,372 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I suppose you're right. Lol.

@taichokage: No he didn't challenge goku, it was the pollution that made goku feel weak, Minato would blitz the fuck out of him

Post by waybig1010101 (3,266 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@LHWKnight: so you made this battle because of OBD?
Post by Kobra678 (3,194 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: Actually, I don't even think that powerscaling would make this guy strong.

He's not even city-block level in terms of DC, and has no durability feats other than taking some hits from Pan (which isn't impressive at all).

Post by nishi99 (1,707 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Minato trolls him. Also if Goku didn't hold back he could have one shotted him. Same with Pan too since she should be at least small planet level.

@nishi99: ..What makes pan that strong?

@Kobra678: Power scale.

@nishi99: She's not strong even when you do powerscale. I can't see Pan being even a mountain buster, let alone planet buster.

Post by takashichea (12,405 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@LHWKnight:

I didn't catch this. I have to step up my patrols. Please refrain from making insults against other online communities. Anime Vice isn't the place. You can do that in your PMs or outside of AV.

This is a warning. Please don't do this again. Thank you.

@takashichea:

Wait what are you talking about that wasn't an insult.

@waybig1010101: No I made this battle and then I went to see what they put him as. and then I edited it and put that.

Post by takashichea (12,405 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@LHWKnight:

Sorry, I took it the wrong way. Try to keep it in the PMs. Your criticism can invite misunderstandings.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@nishi99 said:

Minato trolls him. Also if Goku didn't hold back he could have one shotted him. Same with Pan too since she should be at least small planet level.

'Should be', but isn't.

Baby couldn't blow up the earth with one blast in his strongest form and SSJ4 Goku was impressed when Omega nuked a city. From what we've seen, there's no way in hell that Pan could be a planet buster.

@GIRUGAMESH: GT is a really bad and inconsistent series. But they should be that powerful through power scaling off of DB and DBZ.

@nishi99: I don't agree. How would you go about powerscaling Pan anyway? I doubt Pan's even city-block level.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel