Hawkeye Mihawk (One Piece) vs Killer Bee

Topic started by Kurohige on Sept. 13, 2010. Last post by obscurefan 3 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Kurohige (3,701 posts) See mini bio Level 19

Rules: 

1. Killer Bee cannot use his tailed beast or it's chakara 
2.Battle takes place in the arctic on an open plain with small ice hills 
3.Bloodlust us 
4. Manga and anime feats can be used for Bee 
 5. Speed is equal however speed feats can be used basicly no speedblitz but you can say which one would be faster hand to hand.

vs 

Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think Killer Bee. 
He seems a lot faster h2h, and can infuse his chakra into his blades to cut through stuff. 
Though it is kinda a handicap that he can't use the Hachbi. 

Really the only thing Mihawk has goin for him is the giant slash thing that he used on the iceberg. If bee can successfully avoid it then I think he won't have to many problems. 
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Mihawk, without much trouble, I would put Killer Bee on pair with Zoro.
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Mortein: Especially since Killer Bee's style looks exactly like a Zoro knock-off.:)
Post by MisterShin (2,125 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Mihawk was gonna own, 2nd Gear Luffy. 

Gotta go with Mihawk on this one.
Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Mihawk, KB is fast, but Mihawk can react to him, especially since he reacted to 2nd Gear Luffy(who is loads of times faster than KB) Mihawk should win pretty easily
Post by obscurefan (216 posts) See mini bio Level 20
It's hard to say because we've seen everything Killer Bee can do, or at least pretty close to it, but we still really have no idea how strong Mihawk is. So because of that I have to give it to Mihawk, because Bee seems a bit stronger than Mihawk now, but he could still have a ton of tricks up his sleeves we don't know about.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel