Hawkeye and Green Arrow vs Archer

Topic started by Fehafare on Sept. 29, 2012. Last post by ReiKai 1 year, 9 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,827 posts) See mini bio Level 16
THE ONLY KID HERE IS YOU SO STOP TRYING TO BLAME ME WHEN THIS IS YOUR FAULT
Post by Fehafare (8,041 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

@SMXLR8: Again, using caps and being butt-hurt because someone said his thread is stupid... and then calls someone "kid".

You started this so again your fault if you can't see that then you are the kid here
Online Now

@SMXLR8: The problem is that i did not start anything, it's just that you are very sensitive, not to say a cry-baby.

cry baby? yeah that is me? Get out of here with that crap that was not a opinion that was you insulting me so admit it
Online Now

@SMXLR8: You complain because i called your thread, stupid? What do you want me to do, call you Chuck Norris?

You've been calling my a jerk for the last dozen posts and i didn't say a word, because guess what i don't care.

What the hell? chuck norris what does he have to do with this?!
Online Now

@SMXLR8: It was making fun of your logic my friend. You appear to be very sensitive and easy to upset with words such as "stupid" yet expect me to ignore that and threat you like the embodiment of manliness and avoid calling you "sensitive", "cry-baby", "pussy" , etc... for the lack of a better example i used Chuck Norris who happens to be an internet meme of that fame, even though i myself do not agree with that.

So yeah stop avoiding my questions, stop bothering me and most of all man up.

Stop trying to act like you know me cause you don't so back off and stop with being a man crap cause that will not help you here and i will not leave you alone so don't tell me what to do
Online Now

@SMXLR8: Yes i don't know you.

But based on your comments i can learn things about you, i don't see what's your problem, which makes me think that you are either very young or very stupid.

the only stupid one here is you also so now your name calling? wow how big of you also you don't know me like really you are way off
Post by wkar (170 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Archer FTW he is too fast, durable and strong

Online Now

@wkar: I made it speed equal and no Servant status and i'm already regretting making this thread but oh well, how does it look then?

<_
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

This battle is a mismatch in the favor of Archer.

Online Now

@SpeedForceSpider: I realized so, what about the new rules with speed equal and what if i throw Bullseye in the mix (lol i hate myself)?

Sigh) showing ignorance boy you must be prode of that and like you said Don't tell me what to do got it!!
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Then they can only win scenario 1 if Hawkeye has his trick arrows.

Post by wkar (170 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Fehafare: I think Archer's reflexes are too good (hypersonic), in such a way that allow him to avoid the attacks of two and contrast them easily.

Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11

give team some prep, and replace Hawkeye with Bullseye and they stomp with the tech they can use on him.

@Fehafare: rule number 1 on aruing with SMXLR8, don't refer to him in any way that might imply his gender(she/he/guy/chick). rules 2: don't. It's a regular soap-opera with this... user

I fot that from a huge PM conversation with him, had a lot more word count than when we had that argument about reactio/travel speed, LOL.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel