Hawkeye and Green Arrow vs Archer

Topic started by Fehafare on Sept. 29, 2012. Last post by ReiKai 1 year, 12 months ago.
Post by Fehafare (9,434 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

Marvel's and DC's top archers team up to take on the man with the chronic backstabbing disorder.

They are in character and have no knowledge. The fight takes place in empty city at night, start at the opposing ends of the city.

Scenario 1: Archer has no tracing, only Bow and fodder arrows.

Scenario 2: Archer can trace any weapon except melee.

Scenario 3: All goes, including UBW.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,801 posts) See mini bio Level 11

What series is Archer from? Sorry, I'm a little confused by who you're talking about.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarioRedfield: Fate/Stay Night.

Online Now

@MarioRedfield: Thought that the Scenarios make it obvious, it's Fate/Stay Night.

Post by MarioRedfield (1,801 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Fehafare: Archer is a pretty generic name, so it was easy to misunderstand who you meant.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,245 posts) See mini bio Level 16

STUPID THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Online Now

@SMXLR8: lol

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,295 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@SMXLR8:

Why?

I can see Archer taking this

Online Now

@Destinyheroknight: He is mad because i called his Haru vs Saber thread unbalanced and flawed (which it is)...

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,295 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Fehafare:

Oh ok

Post by Dream (7,735 posts) See mini bio Level 21
A bad match to set up in all scenarios. Being a Heroic Spirit, Archer is immune to any harm coming from conventional weapons, making all of Green Arrow and Hawkeye's attacks worthless. And then even if it were possible to inflict harm on him, Archer is still significantly faster than the two archers being on the low end of hypersonic movement and reaction speed, while his two foes are peak human. It's even possible for Archer to snipe his foe from up to 4 km away (about 2.5 miles away) and is capable of enhancing his eyesight to see from such distances and judge how to fire at his foe depending on any obstacles in the trajectory of his intended target, a much greater distance than what the two archers can do. 
Online Now

@Dream: I thought the Servant status was self-understandable, it is turned-off. He is supersonic+ in movement with hypersonic reactions. And aren't Hawk and Green somewhere in the supersonic range or was i misguided?

Perhaps, lower the distance to 50 meters to avoid sniping form 4km?

Post by Dream (7,735 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Fehafare: Last I recall, Green Arrow and Hawkeye were in peak human physical condition and have no special abilities outside of their skills and natural attributes.
Online Now

@Dream: They do have better archery skills than Archer i believe, and to be honest i thought they were in the superhuman range in stats.

And if i remember well, GA has his trick arrows.

But yeah if they are just peak human i fucked up.

How about equal speed then?

Plase don't say things lke that and how do you know i am a male? you jerk tell them the truth
Online Now

@SMXLR8: ... what?

I rest my case <_
Online Now

@SMXLR8:

I just said something, you got no right to tell me what to do and what not.

Your username does not indicate anything and i just assumed that you are a guy, if not, well the blame is on me, even tho it's something that happens frequently on forums and people normal only correct you without calling you jerk or feeling insulted.

Which brings me back to... what?

blah blah blah whatever JERK
Online Now

@SMXLR8: Now i truly believe that you are between 10 and 12, but oh well, whatever...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel