Hashirama senjuu vs. 5 Kages vs. Akatsuki

Topic started by eddz99 on March 28, 2013. Last post by TheNeutralOne 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

All at best ( Prime nagato, 100% healed itachi etc. )

No bloodlust

All at full power

Akatsuki including obito

5 Current Kages

Place:

Empty wastelands

Post by taichokage (13,328 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
5 kage would be the first to lose, then the minor akatsuki members. The real question is Hashirama vs Obito/Nagato/Itachi. I'd probably go with Hashirama slightly only after the kage fall and assuming they take some lower akatsuki with them. I think he could edge out the top 3 or 4 akatsuki at once, but not the whole organization.
Post by Kobra678 (3,178 posts) See mini bio Level 15

5 kage lose first. Does this akatsuki include orochimaru?

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Kobra678: no

Post by othus12 (6,843 posts) See mini bio Level 13

hashirama stomps. i mean kurama at 8 tails was destroying pein. and hashirama defeated madara AND kurama even while armored by perfect susanoo

Post by ohgodwhy (1,541 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@othus12 said:

hashirama stomps. i mean kurama at 8 tails was destroying pein. and hashirama defeated madara AND kurama even while armored by perfect susanoo

QFT. Hashirama is something unreal, did you guys see his giant thousand arm buddha jutsu?!?! WTF was that lol, he's in a universe of his own.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,950 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Dat Buddha thing was so badass. He would summon it and smack the shit out of everyone here. Madara and Hashirama are in a league of their own.
Post by nishi99 (1,705 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hashirama is just too beast for them.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Naw mang the old ass ninja are in a league of their own. Tobirama had a building crumbling by just tamping his finger anxiously and hashirama stopped him by just looking at him. That is some serious hardcore shyt right there.

I doubt he would have to use the buddha because wasn't his wood element jutsu's enough to tangle with the 9 tails and madara easily before the susano'o cloak? That kinda of power would crush the akatsuki and the 5 kages easily.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel