Hashirama Senju vs Minato Namikaze

Topic started by nishi99 on May 26, 2012. Last post by All_StarSupes 2 years, 1 month ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,588 posts) See mini bio Level 11

each at full power

Post by Destinyheroknight (10,190 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@nishi99:

Could you put a little more info in here

http://www.animevice.com/forums/battles/33/new-battle-forum-rules-all-users-must-read/324347/#16

Like what say in the rules

Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Probably Hashirama. He can release toxic spores and win.
Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

I'm with Minato here, it's kinda like speed vs range but The Flying Thunder God Technique's much faster to use than Wood Release Techs/Jutsus and The Space-Time Barrier would be a pretty good shield against range attacks.

Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Hashirama. He beat Madara and Kurama at once whereas Minato only managed a double k.o. against Kurama alone. I know that's a rock paper scissor analysis but it's the best we can go by.
Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@sceonn said:

I'm with Minato here, it's kinda like speed vs range but The Flying Thunder God Technique's much faster to use than Wood Release Techs/Jutsus and The Space-Time Barrier would be a pretty good shield against range attacks.

Minato has to throw a Kunai or place a tag to teleport. 
Hashirama has regen better than Tsunade.
Hashirama can create a forest and release toxic spores, if Minato breathes it in his down for. 
Hashirama fought against the combination of Madara & Kurama. Hashirama is better IMO.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@MisterShin: Releasing toxic spores before Minato can outsmart him and outmanoeuvre him via flying thunder God? I really don't see it happening. My money is on Minato being able to throw kunai faster than Hashirama can disperse the spores and for them to then take effect.

Better regen than Tsunade? I'm guessing you're referring to Madara's claim. That was before he saw the full extent of Tsunade's healing abilities, which surprised him. Based on this, I would have guessed that Hashirama possessed a similar regen technique to Tsunade.

Time/space techniques, rasengan, gamabunta, an array of sealing techniques and genius level intellect>>Summoning forests in my book.

As for the last part, see below. Anyone claiming Hashirama genuinely beat Madara and Kurama together is jumping to conclusions.

@taichokage: We have been over this more times than the average person can count. Please stop claiming that Hashirama > Kyuubi and Madara. Until it is actually shown in the cannon, it is totally unproven. The only thing that can be conclusively shown so far is the Sarutobi fight, which really doesn't support Hashirama's chances here.

Post by othus12 (6,408 posts) See mini bio Level 13

as pretty much everyone said, hashirama defeated madara and kurama. there are few feats more impressive than that in the naruto verse except for the rikudou sennin ones.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,143 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@othus12: And pretty much everyone has made invalid claims. If you have scans of the full fight that show Hashirama single-handedly defeating Kurama and Madara, then please feel free to post them. Otherwise, as I said, the only thing that can really be used is the Hashirama edo fight with Sarutobi, which suggests that Minato would probably take this.

minato died in order to defeat the kyubby.....hashirama not only knoked kurama out but also almost killed madara at the same time. and with this, hashirama wins

the truth is minato and hashirama had the same opponents(madara and kurama), and hashirama won while minato died. this alone is enough feat to consider hashirama as the winner.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,842 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: Minato died under different circumstances, He whooped Tobi's ass like no tomorrow I think he can win.

minato fought against a weakened madara in his own words a former shell of himself. and didnt even entered eternal magekyou. hashirama defeated madara in his prime while fighting the kyubbi. minato fought against madara and kurama but not at the same time.

Post by taichokage (12,693 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't see why Hashirama's feat isn't at least fairly solid. Even Madara himself stated that he had Kurama at his side and still failed to win. Regardless of scenario or method, Hashirama's took them both out. Although Skilled we have seen that Minato was unable to defeat Kurama which Hashirama's did and only managed to get into a death lock with Killer Bee who houses the slightly less powerful Hacchibi. When Hashirama's was summoned by Orochimaru, he apparently didn't do so to the full extent. Not only that, but they were in a confined battle zone and were fighting Sarutobi who has been said to be the strongest kage ever. We can't really judge Hashirama's on that showing due to numerous factors.
Post by sceonn (757 posts) See mini bio Level 9

@MisterShin:

He fought against them but he also had the ability to seal Kurama so as far as I'm concern that's a 1 on 1...

@sceonn: no matter. the 4th sealing habilities are better than those of the first yet he couldnt seal kurama without dying. its a fact that he is weaker than hashirama. cmon hashirama deflected the bijuu dama while minato had to teleport. this aslso proves hashirama has more strenght and durability

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

You should never use the Hashirama vs Madara fight as proof that the 1st could beat anybody. Nobody knows the full circumstances of that fight. Hashirama could have been in control of many Bijuu, thus giving him the advantage. However in this fight as we know little about both fighters i'll go for a draw.

Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The 2nd Hokage was said to be proficent at Space Time Jutsu's equal or greater to Minato's yet he was not made legendary like his brother.

The things people claimed Hashirama did where like legends.

Personally I do believe that Hashirama is superior to everyone (apart from the sage guy) like nearly every character has said.

But no feats....

Post by FaceTheGlass (1 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Guys, guys, guys, be civil.

Even though I love Minato, he's definitely my favorite hokage... Hashirama is sure to win. Hashirama uses plants. And probably all of their aspects. All Hashirama would have to do is trap Minato and his arms so that he could not use jutsu and couldn't throw kunai, and bam! No more Yellow Flash. But why on Earth would they be fighting in the first place?

Post by AweSam (13 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Hashirama takes this, easily.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel