Hashirama Senju, Madara Uchiha Vs Donquixote Doflamingo, Kuma

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Nov. 9, 2013. Last post by 321zigzag1 10 months, 1 week ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,035 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Hashirama Senju

, Madara Uchiha Vs Donquixote Doflamingo , Kuma

Rules

Scenario 1: In character

Scenario 2: bloodlusted

- No holding back

- All serious

- No prep

- No morality

- Win by death

Post by Kobra678 (3,238 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I'm not quite caught up with the Naruto manga yet, but are they fast enough to avoid Kuma's BRF? Also, do they have anything that can get past his repel?

Post by One_Piece_God (562 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Team 1 can not win there is too much hax on team 2.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Doflamingo restrains them with his invisible strings while Kuma hits them with his paws.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Doflamingo can use parasite to control them and make them kill each other with their kunai.

Post by ImDictatorBowDown (2,014 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Team 1 has the raw power advantage and Team 2 has the hax advantage, it could go either way depending on the circumstances, also at which point Madara are we using? I'm assuming they aren't edo.

Post by taichokage (13,651 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Destruction vs hax. Although both sides have at least some of both. I'm also siding with the Warlords. Kuma could appear next to Hashirama and just tap him, then they'd just have to deal with Madara. If the figh is to end in death then it would still he useful for separating them. Madara might be resistant to both the paw and strings with Susanoo on. But heck, Don might be able to control that too. He controlled someone as large as Oars Jr. Also given Kuma's instant movement and Don's psuedo flight, they could be tricky to tag. It might not be easy but I do see Don and Kuma taking this.
Post by DeviantXero (20 posts) See mini bio Level 5

Hashirama/Madara team wins.

Post by Kobra678 (3,238 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@DeviantXero: Can you elaborate? I'm not sure if i see that happening.

Post by taichokage (13,651 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Same. Their DC and to some extent versatility are the only advantages they have. Team 2 has durability, mobility/speed, hax advantage:
Post by SirEarlOfLemonGrab (6 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Amaterasu Spam. Team 1 wins

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@SirEarlOfLemonGrab: Amaterasu couldn't burn a tree

Post by katanalauncher (460 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Online Now

@supernova7005 said:

@SirEarlOfLemonGrab: Amaterasu couldn't burn a tree

Yet it can burn down Juubi.

Using low end feat to justify standing is not something a good debater should do.

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@katanalauncher: That just proves the Juubi isn't really resistant to fire/heat based attacks. Not to mention the fact that it never actually "burned'' the Juubi as it was easily able to get rid of the flames.

If Karin could survive it, what makes you think these two monsters can't?

Anyways, its irrelevant as Amaterasu can easily be dodged and hasn't killed anyone as strong as Don and Kuma

Post by takashichea (12,692 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Ikki_Minami_:

Going to remove the watermark from that pirated site. I have been doing that to your old battle threads. I haven't been on the ball lately.

Try to use the Image button on your text editor instead of dragging images into the OP. It looks messy. No offense. I know you want to make the image large.

Online Now

@supernova7005 said:

@katanalauncher: That just proves the Juubi isn't really resistant to fire/heat based attacks. Not to mention the fact that it never actually "burned'' the Juubi as it was easily able to get rid of the flames.

If Karin could survive it, what makes you think these two monsters can't?

Anyways, its irrelevant as Amaterasu can easily be dodged and hasn't killed anyone as strong as Don and Kuma

The Juubi that can flick away bijuudama can't tank regular fire is what you are saying? What's next? You can kill Goku with a flamethrower because he never tanked fire attack?

Juubi being able to tank fire attack is already confirmed by katon from shinobi alliance doing jack shit to it. Juubi was clearly damaged by amaterasu or else what is the point of splitting himself?

Luffy hasn't killed anyone with his attack, doesn't mean he can't kill people like don krieg with one attack. This is a pretty desperate and tiring argument.

Enel's el thor is a town level attack that can knock out people as strong as Zoro in one hit, but it also failed to kill normal human, this is what we call PIS and should not be taken seriously.

Just because an attack is often held by PIS which caused it not to have killed anyone, doesn't mean it's not powerful in it's own right.

You were using the plot contrived showing of amaterasu not burning trees as fast as it could as a way low ball the attack, while a good debater would've taken all of it's showing into consideration and come up with a logical conclusion of it's power.

^ That is a great point but then again I don't remember the amaterasu actually killing or severely damaging anybody noteworthy.

Kuma can also just repel amaterasu anyway so why does it even matter in this fight?

The one piece duo take it due to hax.

Online Now

^

Amaterasu can damage Raikage who can withstand killer Bee's V2 lariat that is a mutiblock attack,

Cerberus which even Naruto's FRS(town-city level) failed to destroy,

and Juubi who can casually tank and flick away Bijuudama.

Post by othus12 (7,034 posts) See mini bio Level 13

team 2 wins. doflamingo can cut a friggin meteor in half and kuma can repel it alright. i dont see the team avoiding kuma's pad hou or doflamingo's invisible strings

Um fuuma rasen shuriken is city level? Lariat is multi-city block level?

....... ew.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel