Hashirama Senju And Madara Uchiha Vs Yamamoto And Final Aizen

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Feb. 20, 2013. Last post by Kurohige 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by othus12 (6,200 posts) See mini bio Level 12

how i see these arguments XD

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12: LMAO!

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,391 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Im going to agree with @Yusuke52:

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@othus12: AHDAHAHAHAHHHHAHHh lollll

Post by taichokage (12,482 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Toriko vs Starjyuun ftw. Lol, thanks for lightening the mood othus12. On the rare occasion Yusuke52 and I disagree, I always have work cut out for me and often lose honestly. I'm starting to feel cornered. What arguments do I have left, uhh, oh that's right, bleach characters are supposed to be invisible right?! (Joking!)
Post by Yusuke52 (424 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: Yes I would like to apologise for my aggressiveness there if it came across as such, I had just spent the last 48 hours awake finishing up some programs and a paper for my module among other things and the way I remembered how Kubo finished Unohana off when I made my first post. All that just left me in that kind of mood where eveything is annoying.

Post by taichokage (12,482 posts) See mini bio Level 20
No problem man. If I recall I did something similar a while back. The Unohana business was unbelievable, unless she is alive like Byakuya which at this point would still be ridiculous. As for the battle I'll concede until I get better arguments and scans.
Post by Yusuke52 (424 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage: I hope you are right as she is one of the few characters I find likable. Didn't see the logic in killing her off 4-5 pages after her Bankai was finally revealed, she deserved a much better death than that if he decides to follow it through thats for sure.

A bit more info on her Bankai would have been nice too beyond just a flood of ink, I didn't like how vague it was beyond the apparant corrosive nature of it. At least she has some high level healing abilities to go with her status as the Captain of the 4th Squad now, so at least thats worth a mention.

Post by All_StarSupes (767 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'll go with team 2 until team 1's powers get fully shown.

Post by Kurohige (3,679 posts) See mini bio Level 19
@othus12: Hahahaha!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel