Hashirama & Madara Vs The Shichibukai (Past & Present & Maybe)

Topic started by One_Piece_God on May 5, 2013. Last post by ChromeDisaster 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Round 1: Ace & Buggy (lol)

• EMS Madara
  • Edo off
  • Standard equip
  • No prep
  • On a fire island
  • Battle to the death

Round 2: Crocodile & Teach

• Edo off
  • Standard equip
  • Prep for both sides
  • Battle in a desert
  • KO only

Round 3: Kuma & Moriah

• Edo off
  • Standard equip
  • Moriah & Hashirama have prep i.e Oz with Luffys shadow & the giant goddess
  • Standard DBZ location
  • Death or KO

Round 4: Law & Mihawk

• Edo off
  • Standard equip
  • Both sides are serious
  • Goal for team leaf is to obtain team swords hats & team sword has to obtain team leafs hearts
  • Battle at Marineford

Round 5: Boa, Jinbe & Doflamingo

• Edo off
  • Standard equip
  • Both sides battle to the death
  • Battle on Punk Hazard
Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
LOL at Buggy.  

If Madara and Hashirama are on Bleach Level. They have no problem winning here.
Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I don't see them getting beyond round 3. Kuma can remove the statue and defend against anything with the ability to teleport. That counts even more in that oz is there and moriah has time to collect shadows so he has back up. His ursus shock should end it from there.

Round 4 goes to law and mihawk. Mihawk can distract them and law can simply use the same technique he did on smoker to take their hearts.

Round 5 ???? I don't get it has doflamingo or jinbei shown anything that can really put them up against hashi and madara.

Post by othus12 (6,204 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Obito: mihawk and law can beat them

Post by phantomrant (1,273 posts) See mini bio Level 10

They clear all rounds except maybe Law + Mihawk (biggest threat is Law, Mihawk either dies right off the bat or doesn't contribute anything at all). Either way, Madara + hashirama will have immense difficulty beating the OP team in round 4.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Round 4 can go either way IMO. They clear all others no problem tho.

Post by Obito (578 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@othus12: I see. 
Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,140 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@phantomrant: Mihawk is a know town level to small city buster with a casual swing, and is supposedly equal to one of the four yonko, who if are stronger than Law, are island busters so by power scaling he's most likely higher than Law. Of course if we're going off feats which we are then yes your right :P My main point is that Mihawk is a lot stronger than you're making him out to be, he just hasnt shown it yet

Post by ChromeDisaster (1,099 posts) See mini bio Level 11

They don't have a problem with round 1-3, but round 4 and 5 is lost miserably. Boa doesn't do anything,so she dies first, but Jinbei and Dolf will decimate the ninjas. Besides, remember what happened to Oars Jr at Marineford? Dolfy just cleaved through him like it was nothing. He also has Marionette, which allows him to control anyone. Look back at Diamond Jozu. Dolfy just stopped him dead in his tracks when he was attacking Crocodile. Speed isn't a problem either because Dolfy can use Sky Walk. He ran over the sea from Dressrosa to Punk Hazard in little time at all. Plus his combat ability allowed him to damn near Moria, and to effortlessly beat smoker. Now on to Law and Mihawk. Law just uses his Room, Shambles, and Scalpel abilities to end the fight as soon as it starts. Mihawk can just sit back and be the pimp that he is.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel