Hashirama, Madara, Guy, Sasuke, Naruto, Obito Vs Nappa

Topic started by comicfanforever on June 6, 2014. Last post by takashichea 2 months, 1 week ago.
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Hashirama, Madara, Guy, Sasuke, Naruto Vs Nappa

vs

You can use any conditions you want. Let`s say: first battle bloodlusted is not allowed. Second Battle we can use a bloodlusted situation. Distance: arround 20 miles or more for the second battle, first battle is close (250ft). Battle location: Toriko Earth or Kaioshin Indestructible Planet. Information I do not know, you can use the best strategy you want. We can allow a hypothetical scenario in which the team of Naruto does not have information on Nappa, while in a second battle they have information about his personality and techniques. Something like that, I guess.

Post by Low (1,381 posts) See mini bio Level 11

What the... overkill. Any of the guys in the matchup with Gudou Dama and staff can obliterate Nappa from existence.

Not overkill for sure...

@comicfanforever said:

Not overkill for sure...

An overgrown stupid ape vs 3 Sharingan users who can predict movement Naruto who can percieve movement? Its nothing but overkill. Can Nappa defend againat Gudou Dama? I don't think so. Can Nappa save himself from Mugen Tsukiyomi? I don't think so. This is a mismatch as it is.

Post by Dream (8,306 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

This battle doesn't have any listed conditions. Are they bloodlusted? Do they know of one another? Distance apart? battle location? I would lock this in the next 24 hours if no conditions are listed.

Also, I'd picture Nappa having a greater chance of victory here due to greater attributes (including speed), though there is still some possibility of victory with the Naruto team via their hax if they plan properly. Nappa's cocky personality almost got him killed at several points in his battle against the Z Fighters without Vegeta advising him on what to fend off and that would be something the Naruto team would have to exploit as their best chance of victory here.

@Dream said:

This battle doesn't have any listed conditions. Are they bloodlusted? Do they know of one another? Distance apart? battle location? I would lock this in the next 24 hours if no conditions are listed.

Also, I'd picture Nappa having a greater chance of victory here due to greater attributes (including speed), though there is still some possibility of victory with the Naruto team via their hax if they plan properly. Nappa's cocky personality almost got him killed at several points in his battle against the Z Fighters without Vegeta advising him on what to fend off and that would be something the Naruto team would have to exploit as their best chance of victory here.

You can use any conditions you want. Let`s say: first battle bloodlusted is not allowed. Second Battle we can use a bloodlusted situation. Distance: arround 20 miles or more for the second battle, first battle is close (250ft). Battle location: Toriko Earth or Kaioshin Indestructible Planet. Information I do not know, you can use the best strategy you want. We can allow a hypothetical scenario in which the team of Naruto does not have information on Nappa, while in a second battle they have information about his personality and techniques. Something like that, I guess.

Post by flashback180 (1,301 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Probably naruto team. It's not a over kill in any extent. I'm saying that favoring Naruto verse .

Napa defeated 5 of the z fighters without a sweat who all are above power level above 1000

Post by taichokage (15,433 posts) See mini bio Level 20
True but team Naruto has considerably more hax than team Z did. In character Nappa would lose for sure given his cockiness in tanking attacks. Bloodlusted, eh.......
Post by othus12 (7,988 posts) See mini bio Level 13

nappa dies for being a retard.

oh wait, that's how 90% of the Z characters are. they always think they are invincible.

the only characters who dont fuck around are gogeta and mirai versions of trunks and gohan

the rest of the verse is full of self centered pricks.

@othus12: saiyen pride is a stupid level hax. XD Might I add, God Tier stupidity.

Post by nishi99 (1,987 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I was thinking about something like this for a while. The way i see it, if Nappa is bloodlusted their doomed. Even a bloodlusted Piccolo would solo with moon busters. But if he's in character he gets killed by hax like others have said.

Post by Dream (8,306 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

@comicfanforever: Include the conditions in the opening post of this thread.

Post by OfficialRikudouSennin (704 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@Dream said:

@comicfanforever: Include the conditions in the opening post of this thread.

Just delete it because this is over kill for nappa

Post by LHWKnight (2,808 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@nishi99: so you think that him just being pissed can overcome a Tsukuyomi, I highly doubt that, and he can throw blast... Woody-doo, Madara, Sasuke & Obito can absorb his attacks.

and that will result in them getting a power boost and taking him out with hax mugen Tsukuyomi.

This is a mismatch no matter how I look at it. As LHWKnight said, Obito, Sasuke and Madara can absorb Nappa's Ki blast.

Post by nishi99 (1,987 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@LHWKnight: Nobody in the HST currently can take moon busting attacks. I think Kaguya might have a shot though,but we'll have to wait and see the feats first.

Post by LHWKnight (2,808 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@nishi99: I said absorb and I also said all three of them at the same time. did you forget Rinnegan chakra absorption.

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,781 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@othus12 said:

nappa dies for being a retard.

oh wait, that's how 90% of the Z characters are. they always think they are invincible.

the only characters who dont fuck around are gogeta and mirai versions of trunks and gohan

the rest of the verse is full of self centered pricks.

Not Piccolo lol

Post by flashback180 (1,301 posts) See mini bio Level 14

If nappa turns into a ape he should win.

Post by xBankaiChrisx (161 posts) See mini bio Level 8
The Naruto characters would win very high-diff, but they can't beat anyone stronger in DBZ
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel