Hashirama and Madara VS Gold Roger and Whitebeard

Topic started by nishi99 on Feb. 15, 2013. Last post by 5th 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by nishi99 (1,564 posts) See mini bio Level 11

VS

Round One EMS Madara and Old Whitebeard.

Round Two Madara has his EMS and Rinnegan and Whitebeard is in his prime.

In Character

No Prep Time

Setting Valley of the End

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

We have no idea what Roger can do.

Post by nishi99 (1,564 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@JThree47605:He should be stronger then Whitebeard.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,803 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Been seeing too many Roger battles lately. Does he have any solid feats other than interpretations on how powerful he should be?

Madara and Hashirama FTW!

Post by JThree47605 (1,004 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@nishi99: Let me rephrase what I said. We have no idea what his method of fighting is. I know how strong he is supposed to be, but that doesn't help us any.

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

hashirama runs away, madara summons a meteor to kill the 3 of them ( madara, gol d roger, whitebeard ) hashirama lives team 1 wins

Post by taichokage (12,500 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Madara isn't killing himself and Hashirama can't outrun a quake. But that being said we don't know Rogers's abilities or exactly how powerful he is. The winner isn't clear.
Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@taichokage:

Well hashirama must have good speed feats for him to be called God of Shinobi and for madara, it depends on the op if this is perfect team work.

Post by othus12 (6,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12

@eddz99: yeah, considering how roger is king of the pirates he should have even better speed feats

Post by Ikki_Minami_ (954 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Round 1 Team 2

Round 2 Team 2

Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15

EMS madara summons the kyuubi, so he can easily take out old whitebeard.

if we are using prime whitebeard and roger then we dont know how strong they are so lol

Post by 2ndchallenge (4 posts) See mini bio Level 2

Whitebeard is a life wiper for christ's sake, he rolfstomps them both

Post by phantomrant (1,274 posts) See mini bio Level 10

WB solos without prep for both.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Team one should eventually win although whitebeard still poses a definite threat

Post by 5th (1,177 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Madara and Hashirama are too fast and agile to be overlapped by just Earthquakes.... Not just that but their impressive durability feats and overall raw power...

Life Wiper? So what, there's plenty of life wipers that get their ass rocked by a character that isn't even close to a life wiper.

Madara with the Kyuubi as an Island Buster+, and so is Hashirama too...

Hashirama has plenty of means to keep the battlefield under control with his Mokuton and other summonings

Post by katanalauncher (397 posts) See mini bio Level 6

If we assume Roger is around prime Whitebeard level then Naruto team take this fairly easily, Madara could solo if he have kyuubi.

@katanalauncher: lol not in a million years, madara with kyubbi is at multi mountain buster, whitebeard is above that.

@othus12: Actually he's about an island level+ with the Bijuu Bomb and Susano'o Blade

Not just that but he sliced cleanly through at least 13 or 12 mountains within one swing

And not just that but Hashirama's Thousand Arm Goddess makes the Kyuubi's size look pale in comparison... That saying the Kyuubi is the size of a mountain itself... I would put Hashirama too on an island level due to the Wood Goddesses' amazing size.

@5th: show me the 13 mountains that got destroyed please? i dont remember that. besides this battle doesnt include kurama.

and hashirama hasnt really done anything so you cant say he is island buster.

this leaves us with madara vs whitebeard and let me tell you: whitebeard has the upper hand here.

@othus12: .....Hashirama's Wood Goddess dwarfs the Nine Tails and a plain of mountains.... It's literally large enough to destroy an island given by its size.

A long shot from the atmosphere on just how powerful both Madara and Hashirama are

Madara slices a large scale of mountains within a swing of his Susano'o Blade (I included the mountains from behind those he sliced as those could be seen blown away too.)

A combined Susano'o blade and Bijuu bomb reach the other end of a lake (Note it completely swallowed the land it hit)

Hashirama's Thousand Arm Goddess dwarfs the entire land and even the Nine Tails... And you're telling me the thing isn't an island buster? Just look at its size.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel