Hashirama and Madara vs Admirals

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on April 7, 2013. Last post by One_Piece_God 6 days, 21 hours ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,958 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ohgodwhy: Nice analysis I agree.
Post by 5th (1,247 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@TheNeutralOne said:

@5th:

Shinra tensei has only been shown to work with the deva's path. Madara has never been shown to use it as far as I could tell and even with that out the way who is to say he is even proficient enough to use it on a scale such as nagato using it. Also this is all assuming he can react faster than kizaru can move. I highly doubt it. Kizaru's kicks alone have been shown to kick people through buildings causing them to crumble. Also Aokiji has been shown to freeze large areas within seconds with his Ice Age also what will shinra tensei do to stop freezing lol? Aokiji can just keep letting it freeze and after every use of the shinra tensei there is a five second cool down leaving him 100% vulnerable. Also kurama does not pose much of a threat seeing as aokiji has been shown to freeze a sea king and a large majority of the waters behind it in seconds lol. Also do not forget even though they are not intangible aokiji can still move through the ice lol. Also aokiji has been shown to be quite proficient with the use of his devil fruit because whitebeard "stabbed" him with haki and he simply opened his body around the blade creating an opening so he did not get hurt.

With aokiji and akainu on the offensive I just don't see how the duo can pull this one off. They have to constantly avoid being frozen, akainu is hashiramas elements worst nightmare and can rain magma fists which he duo will also have to avoid while trying to first comprehend how kizaru moves so fast. The moment kizaru moves behind one of them they are dead. They simply cannot react that fast and don't have durability on a level that showns them able to take the attack. The pollen can pose a problem to kizaru but it will burn when getting close to akainu and will freeze when getting near aokiji. Pollen becomes inactive in extreme cold or heat lol.

Just because he hasn't shown the ability to use the Deva Path does not necessarily mean he can't but also, he has shown the ability to bend gravity to his will such as summoning that meteorite... And I highly doubt the Three Admirals are going to stop it when they see there's an even larger one coming consecutively behind the first meteorite that dulls in comparison to the bigger one... And are we forgetting Hashirama's wood defense? If Kurama's beast bombs couldn't even destroy Hashirama's wood formations then what makes you think Akainu is going to have a chance? Hashirama literally grasped a Bijuu Dama with a giant wooden palm and, swallowed the release of the impact (Mountain Level), and we cannot forget the many other summons Hashirama has to assist him along with Madara's Perfect Susano'o or Mokuton/Susano'o clones that could overwhelm the Admirals easily with Hashirama's clones... And Kizaru isn't getting pass a Perfect Susano'o so easily, and neither is he going to destroy Hashirama's Wood dome and summons so easy. In fact, Kizaru's only hopes of surviving is evading before the two ladders start dropping nukes on the Admirals.

Also, what's going to save Kizaru from posionous pollen? And I understand that Akoji freezing abilities make him a perfect counter for Hashirama's wood release but, you're forgetting that Madara's in this battle, and Akainu is better dead than fighting someone like Madara who has: Susano'o clones, Meteorites via Rinnegan, Amaterasu, Tsukiyomi, Chakra absorption (If that's equalized), Mokuton no Jutsu, Perfect Susano'o, and even Kurama... And Madara's control over the Kyuubi makes the Admiral's powers pale in comparison. Also, Hashirama's thousand arm goddess literally tanked a spam of Bijuu damas/Susano'o blade (Island level+) without being entirely destroyed, baby shaking the nine tails with a single hand.

Post by t3h_bash (53 posts) See mini bio Level 7

The admirals should take it both rounds.

Post by PrinceAragorn1 (157 posts) See mini bio Level 4

Inclining towards Madara and Hashirama in round 2. First, maybe admirals.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@PrinceAragorn1: That was my general thought at first, not sure though.

@t3h_bash: You'll need to support that a bit, considering some of the arguments that have been raised.

Post by The Stegman (154 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Round One- Admirals mostly due to Kizaru.

Round Two- team H & M mostly due to big a** wood statues and foxes.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@5th: First of all he wouldn't drop large meteors because that would be suiciding.

Also akainu is fire. Fire>wood. But not just any fire but lava. His wood will burn. Akainu was shown to punch through a large and i mean frigging gigantic rock thrown by diamond jozu and used it for the basis of a next attack which flung giant flaming rocks. Kurama is cool and all but there are giants in one piece. Doflamingo cut one of the legs off of oars with ease and in case you didn't know admirals>doflamingo. I understand all of your arguments and if the battle becomes long and drawn out then yes hashirama and madara will win.

I however, am placing my chips on kizaru's speed surprising them and akainu and aokiji's ability to at least survive, distract and do damage to hashirama and madara before kizaru simply 1hits them. With knowledge of other verses this wouldn't work but kizaru moves at light speed and madara and hashirama have not been shown to react to such speeds. Madara will die before he can even think of putting up the susano'o and hashirama will get attacked from behind. Kizaru's kicks on the rookies at sabodae were causing buildings to crumble. That kick is more than enough to take down hashirama or madara in a surprise attack off guard. Not to mention if he goes behind them and spams his lazors like he did to marco. Only difference is they can't heal instantly lol.

If you wanna be technical however then in a long drawn out battle when they actually get to see kizaru's powers and know he moves at light speeds then I can see them creating counter measures for it like having susano'o up or having a wood shield and clone prepared. That is for both rounds. However, with kizaru still holding the element of surprise and them not knowing that aokiji can freeze them instantly they don't have much of a chance in my opinion.

@TheNeutralOne said:

@5th: First of all he wouldn't drop large meteors because that would be suiciding.

Also akainu is fire. Fire>wood. But not just any fire but lava. His wood will burn. Akainu was shown to punch through a large and i mean frigging gigantic rock thrown by diamond jozu and used it for the basis of a next attack which flung giant flaming rocks. Kurama is cool and all but there are giants in one piece. Doflamingo cut one of the legs off of oars with ease and in case you didn't know admirals>doflamingo. I understand all of your arguments and if the battle becomes long and drawn out then yes hashirama and madara will win.

I however, am placing my chips on kizaru's speed surprising them and akainu and aokiji's ability to at least survive, distract and do damage to hashirama and madara before kizaru simply 1hits them. With knowledge of other verses this wouldn't work but kizaru moves at light speed and madara and hashirama have not been shown to react to such speeds. Madara will die before he can even think of putting up the susano'o and hashirama will get attacked from behind. Kizaru's kicks on the rookies at sabodae were causing buildings to crumble. That kick is more than enough to take down hashirama or madara in a surprise attack off guard. Not to mention if he goes behind them and spams his lazors like he did to marco. Only difference is they can't heal instantly lol.

If you wanna be technical however then in a long drawn out battle when they actually get to see kizaru's powers and know he moves at light speeds then I can see them creating counter measures for it like having susano'o up or having a wood shield and clone prepared. That is for both rounds. However, with kizaru still holding the element of surprise and them not knowing that aokiji can freeze them instantly they don't have much of a chance in my opinion.

Kizaru moves at Light Speed but his combat range isn't light speed, in fact, weren't one of his kicks blocked due to Haki's precognition? So couldn't Madara do the same but with the Sharingan instead since the Sharingan grants the user with the ability to predict an opponent's movements before it happens? You still haven't provided a single reason to why Akojiand Akainu would beat Hashirama when Hashirama's wood release is on a greater level, If anything, Hashirama turns the entire battlefield into a giant tree and separates the two admirals... It isn't just about wood being weak to lava or ice, it's if Akoji and Akainu can pack enough power to counter Hashirama's attacks since Hashirama has already proven that he can swallow and tank the explosions of Bijuu Damas, and also invade a barrage of combined Bijuu Damas that were shown to sweep across an entire lake and land somewhere else. Madara in Round 2 alone could solo with Kurama since all he has to do is spam Bijuu Dama and Susano'o blade to blow the Admirals away into oblivion.

@5th:

No the same thing couldn't be done with the sharingan. The sharingan predicts the next move by reading muscle movement you can't read what isn't there. Also he was going to step on zoro that wasn't really a kick at light speed and rayleigh is on an entirely different level in one piece. He swam the entire calm belt and one hit sea kings on the way there. His use of speed and haki is just unfair compared to kizaru. Also during combat he can move at light speed and has shown to do so when he took out appo and drake and i believe also with arlong. With appo and drake he used his mirror technique to get in front of appo mid hop the kick him through a building reducing it to nothing and then all of a sudden appeared in front of drake and his kick was slowed down for dramatic effect to kick him through a building. I also doubt the sharingan can even comprehend light speed movements.

Also you have yet to tell me how the wood release will stop itself from being burnt or frozen. If its frozen it is completely out of the way lol since no one in naruto has been shown with the strength to break out of solid ice when trapped inside it lol. Kurama can also be frozen btw. And i don't see how hashirama can take on these guys with his wood releases being nullified. It isn't a matter of their destructive power that will get him so much as how flexible their abilities are to the situation. Why destroy it if you can simply subdue it? Depending on who kizaru eliminates first the other will be in a tough spot. If kizaru takes out madara first then hashirama will be blitz indefinitely without realizing. If he takes out hashirama first then madara will stand a good chance with his bijuu dama and perfect susano'o. But he will die if he makes the mistake of putting the susano'o around the 9 tails instead of himself. I see that scenario ending with kurama going to be frozen and madara jumping off of it to protect himself but in the process kizaru appears behind him kicks him breaking all the bones in his body.

Post by One_Piece_God (558 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I believe there is a lot of Naruto wanking going on here. I agree with some of the arguments brought up in this battle. Yes Madara/Karuma & Hashirama are strong but against all 3 admirals is a joke they will not defeat all 3 maybe 2 against 2 they could win.

@One_Piece_God: Are you serious? What wanking is going on? Madara can spam combined Bijuu Damas that could destroy islands in a single blow.

@5th: with that kind of fire power he wouldn't let it off at close range. Especially because the admirals are close range fighters mostly.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,958 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@One_Piece_God said:

I believe there is a lot of Naruto wanking going on here. I agree with some of the arguments brought up in this battle. Yes Madara/Karuma & Hashirama are strong but against all 3 admirals is a joke they will not defeat all 3 maybe 2 against 2 they could win.

How is that when you are wanking One Piece?

@TheNeutralOne: Yeah except the Bijuu bombs are raw energy and don't go off until they hit a hard enough solid object, and you're forgetting Hashirama's Thousand arm goddess.

@5th: You are assuming he can bring up the thousand arm goddess before kizaru can kill him. You are also assuming that the thousand armed goddess cannot simply be frozen. Also the bijuu bombs have been shown to be grabbed and deflected before hitting a surface. Also the bijuu dama can be frozen as it is a condensed ball meaning it has a form of solidity.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,281 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@5th: the logia intangibility was proven to beat island busting in Film Z

Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@SpeedForceSpider said:

I just realized I have misread the OP. Madara and Hashirama win both rounds. With the Rinnegan the scales tip massively in their favor.

Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,180 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Jinbeifan1 said:

@5th: the logia intangibility was proven to beat island busting in Film Z

Which is of course turned off for this fight. Nobody, at any point whatsoever, is going intangible.

@GIRUGAMESH:

If intangibility was on it would be unfair. Characters in one piece don't even need it off to face the admirals yet the duo needs buffs while they get nerfed. That speaks volumes of what should happen here. Also kizaru did not use his passive logia effect. He simple seperated himself and waited for the explosion to end before putting himself back together. That isn't part of his intangibility that is just good battle strategy lol. But yes with that strategy he avoided that island buster.

I still see the admirals taking this. Their skills are really flexible to the situation and with the surprise factor on kizaru's side I don't see hashirama or madara dodging light speed attacks.

@TheNeutralOne: And if Genjutsu was on it would be unfair as all Madara or Hashirama has to do is put the Admirals under simple Genjutsu and destroy them

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel