Hashirama and Madara vs Admirals

Topic started by GIRUGAMESH on April 7, 2013. Last post by One_Piece_God 2 weeks, 4 days ago.
Post by GIRUGAMESH (2,192 posts) See mini bio Level 10

In an alternate reality where Hashi and Madara stayed friends, they find themselves in an all-out battle against the OP admirals, who have been ordered to eliminate the leaf. All are in character for both rounds.

For anyone silly enough to bring this up, LOGIA INTANGIBILITY IS OFF. However, genjutsu is also off.

Fight takes place in a large forest.

Scenario 1: Hashirama and Madara (with rinnegan and wood style) vs the 3 admirals, no prep for either side. Hashirama cannot use sage mode.

Scenario 2: Hashirama and Madara (EMS only) vs the 3 admirals, but the Kyuubi is under Madara's control and Hashirama begins in sage mode.

Who wins in which scenarios?

Post by 5th (1,263 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Scenario 1: I think Madara and Hashirama would lose.

Scenario 2: Madara and Hashirama destroy the admirals.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I say admirals both rounds. Aokiji can freeze anything, Akainu can burn the wood element jutsus and spam his giant fists and Kizaru's lazers are powerful enough to take down hashirama and madara especially since they will already be dealing with aokiji and akainu and he can just come from behind and take them out. Not to mention their haki adds a pretty good defense.

But that's just my opinion~

@TheNeutralOne: You do realize Madara can spam away with island busters? And that Hashirama's Thousand Arm Goddess is beyond what any of the admirals could handle... Scenario 2 would be a stomp.

Post by phantomrant (1,385 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@GIRUGAMESH said:

In an alternate reality where Hashi and Madara stayed friends, they find themselves in an all-out battle against the OP admirals, who have been ordered to eliminate the leaf. All are in character for both rounds.

For anyone silly enough to bring this up, LOGIA INTANGIBILITY IS OFF. However, genjutsu is also off.

Fight takes place in a large forest.

Scenario 1: Hashirama and Madara (with rinnegan and wood style) vs the 3 admirals, no prep for either side. Hashirama cannot use sage mode.

Scenario 2: Hashirama and Madara (EMS only) vs the 3 admirals, but the Kyuubi is under Madara's control and Hashirama begins in sage mode.

Who wins in which scenarios?

SC1: No prep. They [Madara and Hashirama] lose.

SC2: Admirals get stomped. Kurama can spam a dozen large-mountain level TBB's whereas Hashirama's Buddha can smash them with equal power.

Post by eddz99 (2,543 posts) See mini bio Level 11

How come madara with rinenggan will lose?

@5th: You do realize that aokiji could freeze the area and move around through the ice and you do realize the lava>wood right? Not to mention none of the attacks will hit kizaru who is faster than them when moving and his lazers can kill them and at the very least cause the tailed beast bombs to implode.

@eddz99 said:

How come madara with rinenggan will lose?

Well most would agree that having Kurama and giving Hashirama sage mode is a bigger power boost than giving Madara rinnegan and wood style.

Post by All_StarSupes (778 posts) See mini bio Level 10

First round to the Admirals. Second round to H & M.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 14

i agree with the majority so far. unless it really was Aokiji and Akainu who made those mountains on Punk Hazard, but it could be speculated that they only changed the weather and not the mountains themselves which I would say is more likely

@TheNeutralOne: Are you kidding me? Madara's spam of Bijuu damas/PS's blades couldn't even destroy Hashirama's sage mode Goddess, the Wood release itself baby shook the Nine Tailed beast into sleep. There's nothing Akainu has that indicates he could take down the Thousand Arms Goddess, when not even Madara couldn't even destroy it despite blasting loads of Bijuu Dama/Susano'o blades at it.... Madara alone is capable of slicing mountains but, give him Kurama and he sweeps small islands and mountains away with complete ease.

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@5th said:

Scenario 1: I think Madara and Hashirama would lose.

Scenario 2: Madara and Hashirama destroy the admirals.

Well said.
Post by taichokage (13,629 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I think I'd go with the admirals largely due to Kizaru. He's unlike anyone that anybody in Naruto has faced. Obito is the closest thing you get since he can warp and go intangible, but even then, Kizaru's destruction and stamina far exceed Obito's. In the mean time you have Aokiji and Akainu who can equal Hashirama and Madara in area of effect (multi mountain). I actually see Akainu and Aokiji possibly losing to the duo with just themselves (my opinion changed already) but Kizaru adds another dimension. Beams at the speed of light, light speed travel and intangibility is not easy to overcome even for the beastly Naruto duo.
Post by othus12 (7,009 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@taichokage said:

I think I'd go with the admirals largely due to Kizaru. He's unlike anyone that anybody in Naruto has faced. Obito is the closest thing you get since he can warp and go intangible, but even then, Kizaru's destruction and stamina far exceed Obito's. In the mean time you have Aokiji and Akainu who can equal Hashirama and Madara in area of effect (multi mountain). I actually see Akainu and Aokiji possibly losing to the duo with just themselves (my opinion changed already) but Kizaru adds another dimension. Beams at the speed of light, light speed travel and intangibility is not easy to overcome even for the beastly Naruto duo.

@taichokage said:

Like I said, intangibility is off. And when has Akainu done anything on the scale of Hashi/Madara's best?

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,986 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I just realized I have misread the OP. Madara and Hashirama win both rounds. With the Rinnegan the scales tip massively in their favor.

I still don't see how they are gonna bypass getting frozen or fried while in the process also dodging lazers and kizaru's light speed movements. I think all ideas about hashirama and madara are viable but only when they have time and are calm and level headed. But any one move from the admirals can drop them senseless not to mention if akainu rains fire fists that'll add an entirely new level of concerns for the naruto team.

@TheNeutralOne said:

I still don't see how they are gonna bypass getting frozen or fried while in the process also dodging lazers and kizaru's light speed movements. I think all ideas about hashirama and madara are viable but only when they have time and are calm and level headed. But any one move from the admirals can drop them senseless not to mention if akainu rains fire fists that'll add an entirely new level of concerns for the naruto team.

Madara has the RInnegan, all those elements are vulnerable to gravity, as well as light because light has mass in it, Madara would simply block all their attacks via Shinra Tensei and Hashirama will pull out a wide scale of wood release/ poisonous molecular pollen... And even by then, the two ladders have far other ways of destroying the admiral such as: Giant Meteorite, Thousand Arm Goddess, Wood dragon or summoning, Kurama, PS, etc.

@5th:

Shinra tensei has only been shown to work with the deva's path. Madara has never been shown to use it as far as I could tell and even with that out the way who is to say he is even proficient enough to use it on a scale such as nagato using it. Also this is all assuming he can react faster than kizaru can move. I highly doubt it. Kizaru's kicks alone have been shown to kick people through buildings causing them to crumble. Also Aokiji has been shown to freeze large areas within seconds with his Ice Age also what will shinra tensei do to stop freezing lol? Aokiji can just keep letting it freeze and after every use of the shinra tensei there is a five second cool down leaving him 100% vulnerable. Also kurama does not pose much of a threat seeing as aokiji has been shown to freeze a sea king and a large majority of the waters behind it in seconds lol. Also do not forget even though they are not intangible aokiji can still move through the ice lol. Also aokiji has been shown to be quite proficient with the use of his devil fruit because whitebeard "stabbed" him with haki and he simply opened his body around the blade creating an opening so he did not get hurt.

With aokiji and akainu on the offensive I just don't see how the duo can pull this one off. They have to constantly avoid being frozen, akainu is hashiramas elements worst nightmare and can rain magma fists which he duo will also have to avoid while trying to first comprehend how kizaru moves so fast. The moment kizaru moves behind one of them they are dead. They simply cannot react that fast and don't have durability on a level that showns them able to take the attack. The pollen can pose a problem to kizaru but it will burn when getting close to akainu and will freeze when getting near aokiji. Pollen becomes inactive in extreme cold or heat lol.

Post by ohgodwhy (1,569 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Online Now

@TheNeutralOne: Madara calling in that meteor was a demonstration of his Deva Path powers. He was able to pull it in from space, how he was able to do it so fast no one will know ever know but he did.

As for this thread, I'm really undecided. Madara and Hashirama have just shown so much power recently, it's hard to gauge how they would stand in the OP verse. Although I will say this, power wise they easily have the admirals beat. If they had fought non stop for 10 days then they wouldn't have change the atmosphere of an island permanently but I'm sure that after a couple of hours fighting they would've blown that entire island out of existence. Maybe even a couple of minutes actually seeing how fast Madara was firing off bijuu bombs towards the end.

Ah screw it I'm going with Madara and Hashirama. Hashirama has so many wood clones, even if Aokiji did freeze him it would probably just end up being a wood clone. Even Madara couldn't figure out he'd attacked a wood clone until it was too late.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel