Haseo vs Naruto

Topic started by Shadowchaos on Oct. 19, 2013. Last post by Shadowchaos 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,803 posts) See mini bio Level 13

vs

Rules

• Both at strongest
  • No PIS
  • Backup will be given to a character if the battle becomes unfair. Naruto gets Sasuke and and Haseo gets Ovan.
  • Both are Bloodlusted.
  • Naruto has unlimited weapons
  • Naruto has unlimited chakra but still has a limit to the amount he can use at a give point so he can't create more clones then normal even with unlimited chakra.
  • battle in a wasteland.
Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,254 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now

Haseo looks pretty BA, going with him.

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: he is here he is in action

Post by SMXLR8 (6,830 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Shadowchaos: what else can do?

@SMXLR8: well if that wasn't enough to prove he could beat Naruto there is this

Post by SMXLR8 (6,830 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Shadowchaos: but aren't game mech bad and hard to believe?

@SMXLR8: thats a cutscene which is easier to believe. Also I think Game mechanics is more imply that the dude tanks liek 10000 bullets and shows no damage when a cutscene 1 would kill him. Also every part of .hack is game mechanics in a way the game, manga, novel, and anime.

Post by TheNeutralOne (1,015 posts) See mini bio Level 10

after that scene from the movie i wanna vote for haseo. I watch the anime but never that movie. In the anime i never saw anything relatively close to what naruto could do.

Post by Dream (7,107 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

Haseo's durability isn't up to Naruto's level, but that won't matter much since Naruto doesn't have a means of getting around Data Drain and the ability being hax as hell. Haseo shouldn't have much issue winning here.

@Dream: yeah I'm just trying to get a feel again for Haseo's strength. Though he also has the sword spamming move I also think Haseo has more speed then Naruto.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel