Haseo vs Matoba Hitachi and Seth Stringer

Topic started by Shadowchaos on Oct. 28, 2013. Last post by Shadowchaos 11 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by Shadowchaos (2,804 posts) See mini bio Level 13

vs

and

Rules

• Blood Lusted
  • Strongest
  • Win by Death.
Post by ReiKai (3,528 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Online Now
Images not showing and I don't think anybody knows who these characters are besides Haseo.

@ReiKai: yeah I just chose characters from my list of manga I've downloaded onto my phone but Seth has wind and Matoba is a healer.

Online Now
@Shadowchaos: I don't think you were following me on this. What can Seth and Matoba actually do? Haseo is, frankly, absurdly powerful.

@ReiKai: well Seth can create a giant tornado and Matoba can use a energy drain.

Online Now
@Shadowchaos: If that's it then they get raped, violently. Haseo as the Key of Twilight possesses all the abilities of the Eight Phases of Morgana, making him about as powerful as the Goddess Aura, a universe-level figure. Haseo has the Data Drain ability, effectively allowing him to take and manipulate the Data of his target. He has multiple weapons he can use and other powers, magic and whatnot. Nevermind what he can do with his Avatar, Skeith, the Terror of Death.

In the novels it's explained that when they use their Avatars, they accelerate and operate at lightspeed.

@ReiKai: yeah haven't read the novel I've just read the manga then did a bit with the games.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel