has superman been by mahou shoujo character?

Topic started by gokuboss on April 20, 2014. Last post by VinoVash1234 3 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by gokuboss (76 posts) See mini bio Level 9

after all we know superman what about these girls

Post by Dream (7,415 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Sailor Moon and Goddess Madoka would easily be able to cream him. Pretty much, any mahou shoujo at Superman's level or higher should be able to either easily cream him or give him enough fits since Supes is quite vulnerable to magic.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Well Sailor Moon is stronger.

@gokuboss: I don't get the title. also take out Superman refernce, it will bring trouble. Thanks!

well yea he is also week to magic so that is also a big thing

vs all mahou shoujo

but no magic weekness

fight is at earth

feats only

Post by Vapovile (1,913 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Well it's in their name, they are magical girls. Superman is weak to magic, so someone like Sailor Moon would destroy Superman.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@gokuboss: Sorry my mistake man. I thought you were using Gokulol.

Again sorry. I am a bit tired.

Post by taichokage (12,884 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I don't really understand the no weakness to magic. It's not so much of a weakness it's just that since its not physical by nature he is vulnerable to it like everybody else not magical in nature, not necessarily weak to it.

@taichokage said:

I don't really understand the no weakness to magic. It's not so much of a weakness it's just that since its not physical by nature he is vulnerable to it like everybody else not magical in nature, not necessarily weak to it.

superman powers comes from his bio electric aura

Whenever Supes goes up against a foe who actively uses magic, or at least has magical origins, it will usually get a mention in his thought balloons. It's come up during battles with Etrigan, Blaze, Satanus, Mr. Z, Felix Faust, etc.

I can't say exactly when it was revealed, but we're talking WAAAAAY back, even in the Silver Age days.

And it's important to note that it isn't exactly a weakness, in the same way that Kryptonite or red sun rays are. Magic doesn't affect Supes more than it does everyone else, it's just that he has no more immunity to it than anyone else.

SEAN

so a bullet will bounce off of superman becouse of his bio electric aura but a magic bullet will go throught his aura just like kyptonite and red sun rays

kyptonite does not make superman weak just normal and magic is normal effective to superman not extra

think like pokemon

grass vs dark = normal effective

magic vs superman = normal effective like a normal human

bullet vs superman = not very effective

magic bullet vs superman = normal effective

so superman realy has no weakness

Yeah, that's a much more elaborate way of saying what I was trying to say. It's just in the battle conditions you put no weakness to magic. I'm not sure how to implement that condition when A. As you agree it's not truly a weakness merely a vulnerability and B. these girls' only game is magic.
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,746 posts) See mini bio Level 20

The magic is the Achilles heel here, without it he does well. Though Sakura could very well best him with some cards I beleive, SM and Madoka pose problems as well.

Though without a specific weakness to magic I dont feel feel SM is stronger

Post by othus12 (6,590 posts) See mini bio Level 13

supes speed is still far greater than most of the mahou shoujo characters. same can be said for his strenght.

Post by cosmicdude (343 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Unlike Kryptonite, magic is not fatal to Superman.

However it can be a big issue, because it can penétrate is durability.

Superman's speed and strength while valuable can only take him so far. He could never be a threat to Madoka. Also Sailor Moon has some FTL feats although a lot of them are inconsistent with other speed feats.

@hitsusatsu11 said:

The magic is the Achilles heel here, without it he does well. Though Sakura could very well best him with some cards I beleive, SM and Madoka pose problems as well.

Though without a specific weakness to magic I dont feel feel SM is stronger

magic is normal like a bullet through the brain so if you shoot him with a magic laser it would be normal@othus12 said:

supes speed is still far greater than most of the mahou shoujo characters. same can be said for his strenght.

i dont know a bout combat speed

dont mind the pic

so superman can be shot with magic bullets normal bounce off of his force field he is still super strong tho

can we get some feats? i have not read a lot of shojo so i dont realy know any feats

for the most part superman would win he has fought magic before

Madoka became a concept of the Universe, basically becoming omnipresent. She was in every space and time and became a God-like figure.

Sailor Moon has some FTL feats like flying to the center of a galaxy. Again they have been inconsistent with other showings. But she is capable of a number of things at her max like reviving her friends from the dead and resetting the earth. She did show the ability to strip aliens of their power in the second arc and cleanse evil, not that the latter applies to Superman.

Post by othus12 (6,590 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@gokuboss:

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,428 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Which version of supes?

Default conditions mean New 52.
Post by VinoVash1234 (78 posts) See mini bio Level 8

New 52 superman isnt as hurt by magic as his previous incarnations. Magic hurts him as much as anything else, which means the destructive capacity of that magic must be on par with anything that could hurt superman City level magic wont do anything to him, and considering new 52 superman is still evolving ill say magic beyond planet level MIGHT hurt him (new 52 doesnt have many feast)

Post by KingOfAsh (1,377 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Utter. Rape.

Anyway, a friend on Comic Vine showed me feats from the manga where Madoka is capable of erasing all witches in every universe...and actually does so.

And from what I heard, Devil Homura from the 3rd movie is able to stomp Goddess Madoka. Even if Superman is no longer weak against magic, that doesn't make him invunerable to it (which many people seem to think), especially to ridiculous reality warping like this.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel