Haruko Haruhara vs ms marvel

Topic started by FLCL1 on Oct. 5, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
@AgentJ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @FLCL1:  @cfatalis:  Whether she can absorb that or not is irrelevent. that Guitar would probably break around her waist anyway.  "
speculation watch the first clip i post u will see she hit the ball out of orbit at speeds faster than supersonic and the gutair held "
And? Ms Marvel is much more sturdy than a hunk of metal (or whatever that "baseball" was made out of) "
have u ever seen haruko gutair look like it would break in the show? could ms marvel hit a base ball like that? "
She could most definately hit a baseball like that. And Harukos guitar bent quite a lot during that hit, so I could certainly see it breaking.  "
With 75 + tons in strength level I dont see why not. What is MM from taking Haruko into space and letting him suffocate, and it is likey she would something when she Po'ed
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Sonata said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @FLCL1:  @cfatalis:  Whether she can absorb that or not is irrelevent. that Guitar would probably break around her waist anyway.  "
speculation watch the first clip i post u will see she hit the ball out of orbit at speeds faster than supersonic and the gutair held "
And? Ms Marvel is much more sturdy than a hunk of metal (or whatever that "baseball" was made out of) "
have u ever seen haruko gutair look like it would break in the show? could ms marvel hit a base ball like that? "
She could most definately hit a baseball like that. And Harukos guitar bent quite a lot during that hit, so I could certainly see it breaking.  "
With 75 + tons in strength level I dont see why not. What is MM from taking Haruko into space and letting him suffocate, and it is likey she would something when she Po'ed "

if she can get close
Post by Sonata (35,338 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
She will get close since Haruko speed is unknown, how do you know Haruko is faster than Ms. Marvel? Dont fancy light shows and flashy animation skew your judgement.
@Sonata said:
"She will get close since Haruko speed is unknown, how do you know Haruko is faster than Ms. Marvel? Dont fancy light shows and flashy animation skew your judgement. "

if thats the case this thread is invald due to lack of info 
Post by king_m (393 posts) See mini bio Level 6

ms marvel

@king_m said:

ms marvel

"

we dont have much info on  Haruko to decide
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel