Haruko Haruhara vs ms marvel

Topic started by FLCL1 on Oct. 5, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

lol ok even i admit haruko miht get destroyed lol
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Mrs. Marvel. After seeing what she did in Civil War I don't think an alien with a guitar is going to be able to do much. 
@AgentJ said:

"Mrs. Marvel. After seeing what she did in Civil War I don't think an alien with a guitar is going to be able to do much.  "

watch from 4:00 and u will see he stoped the bomb but haruko hit it out of orbit thats an insane amount of power if u want speed feats ask lol 

btw WHERE HAVE U BEEN !!!!!! XD
I've seen FLCL, and I know what Haruhara can do. Doesn't change how powerful Ms. Marvel is.
Post by Sonata (35,016 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Is there a real number to Haruko speed?
@Sonata said:
"Is there a real number to Haruko speed? "

there was only 6 episodes lol of course not Xd
Well Ms. Marvel will win this one, currently she can go up to mach 3 speed, her energy attacks have knocked around some of Marvel's real powerhouses in the past. Ms. Marvel has been seen lifting up to 75 tons,lifting thing like tanks. Ms. Marvel can also absorb energy and adding it to her own power making her even stronger. With her Military background, being a member of the X-Men in the past and a member of the Avengers she is a good fighter and tactician so she has fought some of the real bad guys in the Marvel U.
@Sonata said:
"Well Ms. Marvel will win this one, currently she can go up to mach 3 speed, her energy attacks have knocked around some of Marvel's real powerhouses in the past. Ms. Marvel has been seen lifting up to 75 tons,lifting thing like tanks. Ms. Marvel can also absorb energy and adding it to her own power making her even stronger. With her Military background, being a member of the X-Men in the past and a member of the Avengers she is a good fighter and tactician so she has fought some of the real bad guys in the Marvel U. "

i dont kno :/ 

(4:00) that gutair is danerous
But that Guitar has energy around it which Ms. marvel can absorb, and add it to her own power.
@Sonata said:
"But that Guitar has energy around it which Ms. marvel can absorb, and add it to her own power. "

how do we kno its energy?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
"But that Guitar has energy around it which Ms. marvel can absorb, and add it to her own power. "
how do we kno its energy? "
or something that she can absorb
@FLCL1 said:
" @Sonata said:
how do we kno its energy? "
What else would it be?
@FLCL1: @cfatalis:  
Whether she can absorb that or not is irrelevent. that Guitar would probably break around her waist anyway. 
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@AgentJ: true if it was real guitar, it was made from N.O flcl equivalent to spiral power, the better your power over N.O is the better/more high class the guitar will be
@AgentJ said:
" @FLCL1:  @cfatalis:  Whether she can absorb that or not is irrelevent. that Guitar would probably break around her waist anyway.  "

speculation watch the first clip i post u will see she hit the ball out of orbit at speeds faster than supersonic and the gutair held
@FLCL1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @FLCL1:  @cfatalis:  Whether she can absorb that or not is irrelevent. that Guitar would probably break around her waist anyway.  "
speculation watch the first clip i post u will see she hit the ball out of orbit at speeds faster than supersonic and the gutair held "
And? Ms Marvel is much more sturdy than a hunk of metal (or whatever that "baseball" was made out of)
@AgentJ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
speculation watch the first clip i post u will see she hit the ball out of orbit at speeds faster than supersonic and the gutair held "
And? Ms Marvel is much more sturdy than a hunk of metal (or whatever that "baseball" was made out of) "

have u ever seen haruko gutair look like it would break in the show? could ms marvel hit a base ball like that?
@FLCL1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
And? Ms Marvel is much more sturdy than a hunk of metal (or whatever that "baseball" was made out of) "
have u ever seen haruko gutair look like it would break in the show? could ms marvel hit a base ball like that? "
She could most definately hit a baseball like that. And Harukos guitar bent quite a lot during that hit, so I could certainly see it breaking. 
Ms. Marvel fought against an invasion of Super Skrulls by herself, Killing them easliy till back up came. Shows incrediable endurance on her part.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I thought you meant that bitchy Mary Marvel :-/
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel