Haruko Haruhara vs Ares

Topic started by FLCL1 on Oct. 5, 2009. Last post by FLCL1 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

i actually think she can OWN him with her feats XD 
 
DEBATE!!!! 
 
P.S. if u see me quoting alot it because im on my ipod and im not near a computer(my ipod only lets me quote : /)
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

bump seriously? come on
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
i don't know what ares can do so yeah, haruko, she fought giant robots with a guitar
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
"i don't know what ares can do so yeah, haruko, she fought giant robots with a guitar "

lol hold on i actually think this is a blow out he has 0 speed feats i was just waiting on our animevice comic guy
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@FLCL1 said:
"@cfatalis said:
"i don't know what ares can do so yeah, haruko, she fought giant robots with a guitar "
lol hold on i actually think this is a blow out he has 0 speed feats i was just waiting on our animevice comic guy "

Ares, as in, DCU?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1: nuva? , seriously doesn't haruka thave that whatchamacallit power?, the one that can rival spiral energy
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: nuva? , seriously doesn't haruka thave that whatchamacallit power?, the one that can rival spiral energy "

I have no idea, I was just asking if he was talking about Ares from the DCU or Ares from Mythology?
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: nuva? , seriously doesn't haruka thave that whatchamacallit power?, the one that can rival spiral energy "
I have no idea, I was just asking if he was talking about Ares from the DCU or Ares from Mythology? "
i was asking who he is waiting for and i am guessing it's you, and i think he is asking about DCU Ares...... can't be Saint Seiya's Ares and the comment after is a question
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@cfatalis said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: nuva? , seriously doesn't haruka thave that whatchamacallit power?, the one that can rival spiral energy "
I have no idea, I was just asking if he was talking about Ares from the DCU or Ares from Mythology? "
i was asking who he is waiting for and i am guessing it's you, and i think he is asking about DCU Ares...... can't be Saint Seiya's Ares and the comment after is a question "

Oh I get it now... But I still don't which one FLCL1 is talking bout, I'll wait for his post for either DCU/Mythology
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@cfatalis said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: nuva? , seriously doesn't haruka thave that whatchamacallit power?, the one that can rival spiral energy "
I have no idea, I was just asking if he was talking about Ares from the DCU or Ares from Mythology? "
i was asking who he is waiting for and i am guessing it's you, and i think he is asking about DCU Ares...... can't be Saint Seiya's Ares and the comment after is a question "
Oh I get it now... But I still don't which one FLCL1 is talking bout, I'll wait for his post for either DCU/Mythology "

srry hold on 
 
 
 
this ares
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1: is that skrulls?, which mean marvel?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: is that skrulls?, which mean marvel? "

yes
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1: is that skrulls?, which mean marvel? "
yes "
what can he do?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

power=70 tons 
speed none impressive 
armor VERY durable 
guns 
master fighter
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" power=70 tons speed none impressive armor VERY durable guns master fighter "
how durable?, since this is you know..... haruko
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

it was made by gods, its a big gap between wolverines metal but it still close
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" it was made by gods, its a big gap between wolverines metal but it still close "
the armor has it's arm bared, will haruka have access to N.O?
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" it was made by gods, its a big gap between wolverines metal but it still close "
the armor has it's arm bared, will haruka have access to N.O? "

WAT? lol
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" it was made by gods, its a big gap between wolverines metal but it still close "
the armor has it's arm bared, will haruka have access to N.O? "
WAT? lol "
you know that portal thing, where he pulled canti out
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" it was made by gods, its a big gap between wolverines metal but it still close "
the armor has it's arm bared, will haruka have access to N.O? "
WAT? lol "
you know that portal thing, where he pulled canti out "

OHHH lol i thought u was talking about ares armor XP lol i agree ares stand no chance
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel