Haru vs Yusuke

Topic started by supernova7005 on Oct. 19, 2013. Last post by takashichea 11 months ago.
Post by supernova7005 (1,966 posts) See mini bio Level 15
VS
VS

Haru Glory (Rave Master) vs Yusuke Urameshi (YYH). EoS (peak) versions.

Scenario 1: Speed Equalised

Scenario 2: Speed Unequal

Who wins?

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@supernova7005 said:

VS
VS

Haru Glory (Rave Master) vs Yusuke Urameshi (YYH)

Scenario 1: Speed Equalised

Scenario 2: Speed Unequal

Who wins?

I made a thread like this before, no details tho :C

@eddz99: Oh...Who won that time?

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@supernova7005: I think it was haru, i forgot, it was a year ago or so

Post by taichokage (13,272 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
I never read up on Haru to any great extent, but I've seen this topic multiple times before, not necessarily on vice. Every time Haru wins. Must be pretty darn powerful. I know he's got those hax blades and what not.

@taichokage: Me too. I just completed the Rave Master anime a couple of days back, but that's just 1/3rd of the manga. So not fully aware of Haru's feats.

From what I've heard, Yusuke has higher DC and durability while Haru has better speed and hax.

Post by Kobra678 (3,175 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Each time I see this thread, the outcome isn't the same. Not sure which sites I read it on though, but about haru wins about 7/10 times.

Post by takashichea (12,290 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@supernova7005:

Actually, there are 3 threads created for these warriors

Do you want me to lock this? I can't change the title on this thing. I don't know how battle threads really operate.

@supernova7005:

Or do you want me to lock those 3 old battle threads? Just reply at me. I'll be wiki editing.

Post by SMXLR8 (7,185 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@takashichea: no lock this one since the battle rules say it , leave those 3 open since no one is bumping them

Online Now
Lol, Taka you're so nice.

@SMXLR8:

I'll wait for everyone to voice their opinions. I don't want to lock it and make folks upset.

On the battle thread rules, I was reading it.

Since four threads were made, can titles of future battle threads be more specific?

No Repeat Battles/Use the Search Function
We have a search function now which can be used to search for past battles. If you want to see who would win a fight, check if we've already discussed it. If we have and you have something to say about the outcome that’s been reached, don’t be afraid to bump the thread, but don’t make a new one when one already exists. Our search tool should give you everything you need, but if for some reason it doesn't Google can be used to search AV. Dupe threads will be locked.

Example

• Haru Glory (Mermaid Arc) vs Yusuke Urameshi (Artifact Recovery Arc)

I feel like this is a limit to the battle threads. Folks don't want to bump old threads.

@takashichea: that is fine

Online Now
I think it's also ok to lock this thread. It's not breaking any rules other than it being a repeat, but if there are 3 former threads of the same then a fourth might be overkill. I understand maybe making 1 repeat because bumping very old threads aren't always received well. Also characters change over time. But Hakusho and Rave Master have been finished for years now do their characters haven't changed.
Post by Kobra678 (3,175 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@taichokage said:

I think it's also ok to lock this thread. It's not breaking any rules other than it being a repeat, but if there are 3 former threads of the same then a fourth might be overkill. I understand maybe making 1 repeat because bumping very old threads aren't always received well. Also characters change over time. But Hakusho and Rave Master have been finished for years now do their characters haven't changed.

I agree with this

@takashichea: I don't really wanna bump an old thread but at the same time I want current opinions from others on this battle since its been a lot of time since then.

So I suggest you lock the other 3 and leave this one open.

@supernova7005: nope cause mine was locked so your should be as well

It's 3 to 1 vote. Sorry, supernova7005.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel