Haru Glory VS Saber

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 28, 2012. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (6,934 posts) See mini bio Level 16
your that right i blame you? what the heck are talking about? like really are this slow or you can't understand what i am saying <_
Post by Fehafare (8,504 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SMXLR8: You are the one who makes no sense, you say i don't understand you, yet it's obviously you who got it wrong because of your word choice.

just admit your choice of word were rude

@SMXLR8: I won't, because that would be just childish, and that very response proves that you don't even understand what i said in my earlier post.

OK KID WHATEVER

@SMXLR8: How am i the kid if you are the one who is bitching for the last 10 posts because i said "stupid"?

There you go again acting all big behind a screen wow your a kid

@SMXLR8: I'm not acting anything, i just asked you a simple question which you avoided.

yes you are just admit you wanted this

@SMXLR8: The hell, that made zero sense and it did not answer my previous question either?

I just don't get you, i mean i don't even understand which of my posts insulted you to begin with...

what do you mean you don't know stop acting dumb and just admit this was you plan to begin with

@SMXLR8: The fuck? Are you trolling or what?

What plan, you are making no sense dude...

.............OMG why are doing this? like really why did you have to do this to me

Ok fuck it, because you are obviously just turning into circles, i'll just ignore you from now on.

Ok fuck it, because you are obviously just turning into circles, i'll just ignore you from now on.
Post by Kuro_San (1,338 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Fehafare: So what's the point of having a sword with ten powers, we should have Haru with tied hands and legs and a blindfold

@Kuro_San: That's more or less what i said... this thread is just unbalanced either way.

then what are you still commenting on this then like really you make no sence at all and that is not what you said so say the truth and stop lieing
Post by Gilgamesh92 (3 posts) See mini bio Level 3

Bad thread, Haru stomps.

@Gilgamesh92: no

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel