Haru Glory VS Saber

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Sept. 28, 2012. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,377 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Fehafare: hey can you be nice like really stupid what is your problem maybe i should insult your posts

Post by Fehafare (9,520 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SMXLR8: It's just the way i talk, no need to get offended.

I'm not insulting you, just stating the fact that the thread has it's flaws and is pointless either way around.

@Fehafare: too late your jerk

@SMXLR8: The hell? You are 10 or something?

I just gave you a honest opinion, if you can't deal with critic it's your problem.

@Fehafare: that is not a opinion you fool that is being rude so your the kid not me say sorry and agree to some rules and i might forgive you other wise just shut up

@SMXLR8: So you are saying, not agreeing with you is rude?

Well i'm rude then, like hell i care.

@Fehafare: what the hell? um no it what you said that was rude and not called for,if you don't have anything good to say don't comment like i said if you sat sorry and we make a deal then i might forgive you

@SMXLR8:

"if you don't have anything good to say don't comment"

The very logic of that is flawed, a thread is open for both positive and negative comments, i'm not the only one who said something about the problems of this thread, deal with it.

You won't hear an apology from me, as i have no reason to do so.

@Fehafare: omg can you read i meant don't be rude about it simple as for other comment were not rude yours was do you get it now

@SMXLR8: I fail to see why more comments were rude at all, but whatever...

@Fehafare: fine your going to act like a kid abiut this fine all i wanted was for you to say sorr that your wording was rude and that you did not mean it but whatever i am so sick and tired of people like you and me have a problem so look out if this lead to a mod baning both of us then so be it

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,498 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Fehafare: avalon has never blocked island lvl attacks...i agree on excalibur. but she would have to land an attack for it to work

@SMXLR8: what is wrong with you? are you 12 or something? he was just giving his honest opinon on what he thought of the thread which he is allowed to...your name calling proves your immaturity....stop being a flamer

@FormerCrimsonKing: Avalon works by placing the user in a different dimension it doesn't really matter how much pure force you put in an attack, it's what makes it hax in the first place.

@Fehafare: ah. well then i agree, bad thread

@SMXLR8: Why would a mode ban us, we are only having a debate?

I don't see why you would consider "stupid thread" worse than "bad thread", but oh well, do whatever you want.

@Fehafare: Let him complain. I wouldn't waste my time with someone acting so childish.

@Fehafare: were not in a debate <_< can't you see that we are rolling/ flaming each other that is why i said ban and I will do what i want no thanks to you jerk

@SMXLR8: You obviously don't understand the meaning of "to flame" if you consider this flaming.

And yeah do whatever you want... that's what i said.

i meant future posts try and keep up please

@SMXLR8: " I will do what i want no thanks to you jerk" is not very clear or indicative, don't blame me because you fail to express yourself.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel