Harry Potter VS Naruto Uzumaki read OP

Topic started by tronboy on Jan. 8, 2013. Last post by Tballack 1 year, 7 months ago.
Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,030 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Fehafare: He may have been beaten fast/strong opponents. But notice how he used the fox in nearly every fight and would have died without the speed/power boosts. Hell he wouldn't have made it past the first arc. The only time where his speed was formidable was when he was using Mr. Kurama. His tree jumping/running speed doesn't really come into play when fighting a pretty much stationary opponent.

Like I said before, it doesn't make any sense to assume that he wouldn't get hurt by spells, especially the bleeding spell. Naruto is cut just as easily as any human. And the torture curse simply makes you feel pain. Even if its to a lesser degree, Naruto should feel it.

So in conclusion, the only way Harry could win is catching Naruto by surprise immediately. If he misses his 1 shot, Harry gets the Naruto Barrage and dies. So Naruto like 9.5/10 on the off chance that Naruto is spacing out.

@axavierhansz said:

Is everyone gonna ignore my post about luck potion? I think that plays a significant role here.

lol at simultaenous post

I acknowledged your post. If Harry gets the luck potion, Naruto sneezes and stabs himself in the neck. The only problem is where is he going to get an extremely rare potion in 10 mins? Does he still have his? If so Harry actually wins in a stomp.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,342 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Fehafare: Really? You did not just say I was hyping anything.

First, lets get something clear. I don't hype anything, I always have proof and information to back it up.

Second, you clearly don't know the difference from hyping and facts.

i'm not even a Naruto fan

OK and why are you telling me this? You don't have to be a fan to hype something up.

It's rather that you are hyping Harry to extreme levels.

Oh this is going to be good.

First of all he can't use flight and invisibility at the same time.

Holy shit is this really the so called EXTREME hyping levels that you speak of? It's not like I said Harry can open a black hole, or destroy souls in an instant.

What I said is not hyping it's what you would call fact. Why couldn't harry have a damn cloak over his body while flying? Please do tell.

Second Naruto fought enemies that did worse thing and did just well.

WHAT? Speak English man; are you trying to say Naruto has fought stronger beings? Well I'm pretty sure he hasn't, but I'll just spare my self the time it would take to come up with that list.

Also how does fighting stronger people help Naruto at all?

Naruto has his clones and substitution and way superior reaction which makes the whole invisibility advantage void.

So clones and substitution with superior reaction makes invisibility advantage void? WOW love to see whats your perspective on some like Naruto vs Invisible Woman.

Because by your logic just because he is faster, and has clones, he won't get caught off guard or something.

The only scenario in which Harry's spell will EVER connect is the one in which Naruto is not allowed to do anything at all.

What do you mean? Oh never mind not even worth the time.

By the end of part 1 Naruto's supersonic at the very least from beating Neji, to Garra and his sand shuriken as well as Sasuke.

Oh yeah I forgot that beating someone like neji while using nine tails chakra means your supersonic in base. Good deduction.

Oh yeah barely beating someone like gaara after, getting knocked around , using the nine tails chakra once again, and NOT blitzing him. Once again another good deduction.

That was nice. I'm glad we have this conversation.

Post by Fehafare (9,069 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@UltimateHero0406: That's more or less what i said, unless Naruto is mentally blocked by having wet dreams about Sasuke he won't ever get hit. I'm going against the spells thing because it's a physical effect spell, going by your logic Superman should be affected by that kind of spell as well when we come into the hilarious NLF zone.

@Whats_out_the_bag: I'm too lazy to quote and split up your post so here's the summary:

Yes in most cases you have to be a fan to "wank" something, or just be an idiot and do it for no reason.

I didn't post why you are hyping Harry those things in that post were just other things i noticed. You want to tell me that he can cover himself with a cloak which normally only covers his body, fly a broom and casts spells in that position all while remaining undetected?

You are hyping Naruto because you think that he has a chance against a clearly superhuman opponent just because he has "the element of surprise" (especially if we consider that said superhuman character is faced with ambushes on daily basis) which is just funny.

That post that "wasn't English" goes:

Second, Naruto fought enemies that did worse things and he did just well.

He fought enemies that both use illusions and distractions and have superior stats on top of that yet he could deal with them. Harry is weaker than them, so why would he win? And your post implies that Harry Potter is stronger than any part 1 Naruto character Naruto has faced, and then you wonder why i say you hype.

Harry has human stats, attacks that need casting and are so slow that they are dodge by human and even those below average human level, has to reveal himself while attacking and has next to no battle experience. Invisible Woman on the other hand has the reaction, firepower and durability (through force fields) that she doesn't even need the invisibility against Naruto, she can literally stand there and make his head pop off. It's like comparing Edward Elric from FMA and Galactus just because both of them can transmute things.

He fought most of the Neji fight without any support and held his own, he also kept up with Gaara before nine tails kicked in same with Sasuke and Haku even before that. All those people are around supersonic and Naruto has fought on their level. You don't have to blitz someone, NOT getting blitzed by him says you have the reactions needed.

@Fehafare: You my friend are one of the worst debators around.

Who comes to a battle and doesn't know shit about both the oppents. Cearly you've been misimformed on Harry potter and Naruto.

I'm too lazy to quote and split up your post so here's the summary:

Thank you for pointing out that you are too lazy to do any research before stating something so stupid.

Yes in most cases you have to be a fan to "wank" something, or just be an idiot and do it for no reason.

So the real question is ,which side are you on; fan or idiot?

Why didn't you just say that, instead of placing those statements right afer you said I was hyping?

I didn't post why you are hyping Harry those things in that post were just other things i noticed.
You want to tell me that he can cover himself with a cloak which normally only covers his body, fly a broom and casts spells in that position all while remaining undetected?

Last time I checked covering a boom and ones self isn't difficult compared to covering two other people.

And you don't think Harry can just stand on the ground and then hit him with the killing curse?

You are hyping Naruto because you think that he has a chance against a clearly superhuman opponent just because he has "the element of surprise"

Sorry, I'm not hyping Naruto. Also Harry isn't super sonic. lol

Oh yeah I guess thats you not knowing English.

(especially if we consider that said superhuman character is faced with ambushes on daily basis) which is just funny.

Oh look just because he gets ambushed daily doesn't means he can handle being attacked by someone who he can not see, that possess the power to kill him in one shoot.

Nice man thats really nice, did you get the ambushing daily part from fan fiction?

That post that "wasn't English" goes:

Are you trying to say wasn't isn't English? If so you need to go back and relearn English.

He fought enemies that both use illusions and distractions and have superior stats on top of that yet he could deal with them.

First, who are these enemies you are talking about. NAMES PLEASE!

Second, Naruto always has a damn team helping him. It's not like he's out in the world fighting all of these tough people , by him self.

Harry is weaker than them, so why would he win?And your post implies that Harry Potter is stronger than any part 1 Naruto character Naruto has faced, and then you wonder why i say you hype.

Naruto I'm betting was weaker than them.

Are you implying just because Naruto beats someone like that, it means he can beat Harry?

You really are stupid. My post never implied that Harry was stronger than everyone in pt. Since I didn't state that, nor did I state anything like the Narutoverse has never went up against anyone like Harry.

Harry has human stats, attacks that need casting and are so slow that they are dodge by human and even those below average human level, has to reveal himself while attacking and has next to no battle experience.

Ok so having human stats mean you can't win? Last time I checked this Naruto has only human stats, or do you want to prove me wrong with some SCANS?

So who dodged these spells your refering to,because if there so slow why are people in Harry potter being killed?

I've debated aginst a guy like you, he even had the balls to say Harry dodged the killing curse with a broken leg, which never happed.

Now your saying people dodged spells, which if they ever dodged it was only aim dodging.

Doesn't matter if Harry reveals him self or not seeing as when he does Naruto will be hit with a killing curse. Oh you my friend for fact have not seen any HP movies, nor have you've read the books. Harry has a lot of experience. From people trying to kill him since he was a kid, and having to fight them off.

He fought most of the Neji fight without any support and held his own

He was getting his ass beat until nine tails kicked in.

he also kept up with Gaara before nine tails kicked in same with Sasuke and Haku even before that.

Gaara didn't fucking move around.

Sasuke isn't that damn fast,and when he does fight sasuke he gets is ass beat,because sasuke is a better fighter than him.

Haku is way faster than Naruto, if he could keep up with him, why did sasuke have to take an attack for him?

All those people are around supersonic and Naruto has fought on their level. You don't have to blitz someone, NOT getting blitzed by him says you have the reactions needed.

No Gaara hasn't shown me from pt 1 to even be sonic speed. Sasuke Probably when he was about 13 was like sonic speed, which 12 YEAR old naruto isn't faster than.

Good day sir.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Oh my your horribly hilarious.

First you are a big damn grammar nazi, just because i put "Naruto" instead of "Harry" you have the balls to bitch around (which has nothing to do with grammar or English to being with).

Anyway, covering two people should be relative easy when compared to covering a long broom, flying while being covered (and watching out that the damn thing doesn't get ripped away by the wind) and casting spells on top of that.

And simply saying that the spells were aim dodge (which is not even true) doesn't make it any better as they were humans, Naruto on the other hand is superhuman in other words something the spells never hit nor ever will.

I don't use scans and rather just mention scenes because it's Naruto lol, it's in the damn HST and mainstream as it gets, if you don't know the basis about verses like that (don't even have to read them just inform yourself idiot) when don't bother showing up in vs and trying to say that Harry Potter beats someone, it's considered common knowledge to know things like that. After the "Naruto has only human stats" i concluded there is no hope when it comes to debating with you. You overrate the Harry Potter verse and downplay the other character.

Gaara's attacks had the speed, he didn't have to move. Naruto fought all those people and was holding his own against them. Yes he was losing but the fact that he could actually fight with them without getting completely stomped says that he has reactions on their level, his loss can be traced back to their superior skills and techniques.

I could probably point out that Harry Potter's battle experience consists of him being a pussy, nearly getting killed, having his ass saved by either someone or some random plot device which then repeats itself. But you'll rather dismiss that by saying "you know nothing of HP you are so misinformed..."

And by the way, there is something called power scaling, but i doubt you understand that anyway.

@Fehafare: O_O WTF did I just read?

This battle ends here, as you've not even proven any statements, and can't even counter the fact Harry walks in with a clock and hits Naruto with a death curse. Or flys around and continues to spam spells at Naruto.

And simply saying that the spells were aim dodge (which is not even true) doesn't make it any better as they were humans

Can you prove me wrong? Didn't think so, saying they are aim dodge is me telling you they aren't slow attacks. But doesn't matter as I'm going to end this battle even if they are slow. (I don't need to argue on little things)

, Naruto on the other hand is superhuman in other words something the spells never hit nor ever will.

I think you need a dictionary, as superhuman doesn't mean you get super speed. (Just trying to help you on your vocab)

I don't use scans and rather just mention scenes because it's Naruto lol

lol yeah and just because it's Naruto everyone in the world just knows every signal fan fiction like you. Yeah this is a Naruto battle not a fanfiction battle so... yeah.

it's in the damn HST and mainstream as it gets, if you don't know the basis about verses like that (don't even have to read them just inform yourself idiot)

WOW man the shit that comes out of your mouth only makes me look good.

So just because it's part of the HST that gives you the right to add shit into it? Or state shit like Naruto FTL.

So just because krillen is from dbz means he can blow up a planet? Thats some good ass logic. Or just because Sasuke is an anime character he's a planet buster.

Yeah.... good deduction man. Just because a character is in a series doesn't mean they get the powers that other few characters have. Or just because they are apart of a category they get hyped to another level?

You don't have any proof on his speed, nor do you have any on Harry's magic. All you are just doing is stating dumb ass allegations. I'm sorry, but i'm not the idiot,you are.

when don't bother showing up in vs and trying to say that Harry Potter beats someone

First, is Harry Potter so weak he can never beat anyone?

Second, use better grammar; you don't start a different sentence/statement with out a period, coma, or a semicolon.

it's considered common knowledge to know things like that

Oh really? I didn't know that ;where did you read that from?

After the "Naruto has only human stats" i concluded there is no hope when it comes to debating with you.

Likewise man;after the stupid deductions you've been posting its been kind of hard not wanting to slap my self. Yeah, I agree this Naruto doesn't have human stats as he can tank buildings, and mountain level attacks to the face!

You overrate the Harry Potter verse and downplay the other character.

Yeah I sure do, by stating Harry Potter has an invisibility cloak is overrating him and his verse. I also downplay other characters, by stating things like Naruto needed Nine tails to even beat Neji,Garra, and Haku. Man I'm always over hyping them; I hate stating facts from the books and manga.

Gaara's attacks had the speed, he didn't have to move.

Yeah Gaara's attacks had the speed, which you've previously stated he was keeping up with Gaara, but oh well doesn't matter to me.

Naruto fought all those people and was holding his own against them.

Um... IDK man this looks more like an ass wipping rather than holding your own. I mean all I could say was.

Your doing it Naruto your holding yours own, your not getting your ass beat. Prove them wrong, tell everyone it wasn't due to NINE TAILS and PIS why you won. PROVE THEM WRONG!!!

http://www.mangarush.com/manga/naruto/25/p-12

http://www.mangarush.com/manga/naruto/132/p-18

http://www.mangarush.com/manga/naruto/101/p-10

Yes he was losing but the fact that he could actually fight with them without getting completely stomped says that he has reactions on their level

Sorry, but those scans above would say different. If he had reactions like them , he wouldn't be getting his ass beat now would here.

PIS and nine tails man. Thtats the only reason he didn't get beat down so quickly.

I could probably point out that Harry Potter's battle experience consists of him being a pussy , nearly getting killed, having his ass saved by either someone or some random plot device which then repeats itself

Proof please..

Funny how you mentioned all of that.

Because Naruto was a Pussy. He was scaied of everyone, even Gaara.

But better yet, he got saved by Sakura, even during the Gaara fight she reacted to fight, before Naruto even did. lol

http://www.mangarush.com/manga/naruto/10/p-5

http://www.mangarush.com/manga/naruto/10/p-6

http://www.mangarush.com/manga/naruto/10/p-8

You know your a useless pussy when Sakura out shines you, but we can't forget Naruto beating everyone due to PLOT DEVICE *cough* NINE TAILS* cough*

Did Naruto ever walk up to the entire enimery army? Nope don't think he has the balls to do that. Nice try man.

But you'll rather dismiss that by saying "you know nothing of HP you are so misinformed..."

Your right as you don't know shit about Harry Potter, and nothing about Naruto.

And by the way, there is something cagrRlled power scaling, but i doubt you understand that anyway.

And there's something also called Cats. But seeing how they both are irrelevant to this battle.

Oh Yeah I need to list how he kills Naruto.

Scenario 1

1. Step one prep time, in this time he can grab his invisibility cloak.
  2. Step two, he can walk right up to Naruto and hit him with the Death Curse seeing how he has no way of knowing Harry is coming .

Scenario 2

1. Harry flies around on his boom and spams Naruto.
  2. Naruto throws kunai and misses; while he threw the kunai, Harry hits him with a death Curse.

Scenario 3

1. Harry runs up to Naruto.
  2. Naruto throws the kunai at Harry. (BETTER YET) He welds the kunai as a knife, instead of a projectile weapon.
  3. Harry knocks the weapon out of his hand with a spell.
  4. Kills Naruto with killing Curse

Scenario 4 (best one)

1. Naruto and Harry meet.
  2. Harry Teleports behind Naruto
  3. Harry kills naruto with death curse.

See I didn't need to add any damn spells like his mind raping spells. Or his transformation spell.

Great Battle guys.

@Fehafere: umm, superman is effected by magic. Its one of his only weaknesses. If he gets hit with the killing curse he dies. If he eats a hexed cookie' he will turn green. Only certain things he would be resistant to.

Post by Arnoboy (55 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Come on, Naruto obviously stomps.

@UltimateHero0406: Didn't say anything about killing curse that's fair game, but you really think he would bleed or be stunned because of the other spells? But it doesn't really matter, my point was, do you really think it would affect someone vastly superior to anything the spell was ever aimed at, let alone affected. Like let's say, a Gold Saint?

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Yup just gonna ignore you from now on, you keep repeating the same bullshit again and again. What you are trying to enforce is "Harry is invisible and can fly, he must win even if his enemy outclasses him in pretty much every category and can easily deal with anything Harry has".

I pointed out that he didn't beat them, he was fighting with them counter their blows from time to time and that's enough and by the end of part 1 powerscaling grants him that speed anyway so this whole debate is pointless. And the hell did fanfictions come in? I said you should have general knowledge of mainstream series if you want VS debating and not that he gets every feat in the verse, learn to read you moron.

Also stop correcting my grammar, you write things like: enimery army, flys, cagrRlled, scaied and of course we have your random use of capital letters in mid sentence as well as the fact that there are sentences that don't even make sense like "Naruto doesn't have human stats as he can tank buildings.".

You are wanking because you think that the guy can tag someone many times faster than him (let's assume he's not even sound speed even if he is, he would still be faster than anyone in HP) and you are downplaying because you pretty much claim that a character who's vastly beyond that has human level stats.

Post by Blindside (1,003 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Naruto spams clones and wears Harry out, then stabs him in the head with the kunai.

@Fehafare:

It really doesn't matter any more on whos faster or stronger, as Harry's prep time will have him the upper hand.

• Teleportation- Element of Surprise
  • Invisibility Cloak - Element of Surprise
  • Boom Stick - Flight

All of these gives him very get advantages over Naruto.

If Naruto doesn't know Harry is behind him, what the hell can he do? Least you can prove other wise. Naruto loses. Not because Harry is stronger, just because he doesn't have anything to match up with Harrys powers.

@Blindside:

I've already concluded that he couldn't use them, due to the OP saying no Nine tails. If you know anything about Naruto you would know he would die after creating clones.

Even if he's able to make clones which the OP would say other wise, Harry with flight would ware out a Naruto with out nine tails's help.

@Whats_out_the_bag: That means he can't access the Nine Tails state, but he still can use the chakra to create hundreds of Shadow Clones.

No he wouldn't. With him facing hundreds of enemies, Harry would get exhausted from blasting clones away. Naruto finds cover, and just keeps making clones. Harry gets exhausted, and Naruto Rasengans him into oblivion.

@Whats_out_the_bag:

he has access to multi shadow clone jutsu rasengan and substitution jutsu

He doesn't even need nine tails chakra for clones as you claim, but even if he does OP obviously intended him to have the clones so you whole argument is void.

Anything Harry does including walking exposes his presence, let alone casting any kind of spell. On top of that he has to stick his damn hand out to cast a spell from under the cloak. Flying with a cloak on while casting spells is impossible (unless he has more than two hands).

The moment Harry takes any kind of action other than standing still and breathing he's getting killed.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,661 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Fehafare said:

Flying with a cloak on while casting spells is impossible (unless he has more than two hands).

lol, that is impossible... also the air from the speed will make the cloak fly away. Even with more than two hands he will still expose some of his body and on top of that he will have to call out the spells and that can also expose him.

Post by Tballack (29 posts) See mini bio Level 3

The problem here is most of you don't have enough knowledge about the harry potter verse, things as stupid as the wind knocking off the cloak can NEVER happen. According to Xenophilius, the cloak gives completely protection against spells, as when the summoning spell that yanks anything was used on it, nothing happened. lol, harry has used his invisibility cloak while using his broom a couple of times i think, plus harry doesn't need his cloak to be invisible, he could simply cast a disillusionment charm. The truth is naruto wins this is there isn't prep time but with the amount of prep-time Harry has, he probably wins against any incarnation of Naruto, 9 tails or not. But in other not to make this fight long. What stops harry from using his cloak or disillusionment charm and using a non-verbal imperio on naruto, and simply makes him kill himself, end of fight.

@Fehafare a mistake u are making is that from the books, there are only a few spells with light, most of them, the wand is waved and you are hit, simple, no dodging and all. Magic affects everyone unless they have shown resistance to magic, it affected superman. People that had problems taking normal spells are people like hagrid, dark spells will bring him down immediately but normal spells bounce off him not because of strength but giant blood, it kind of fights magic.

There are so many ways harry could kill naruto. Go invisible, cast the noise spell (Forgotten the name), Naruto can't hear anything because there is a lot of unneccesary noise around, he walks up to him and BAM, death curse

Plus sectumsempra will slice Naruto, no reason it wouldn't work

There are so many like impedimanta(this isn't a projectile)

Jelly legs curse, naruto is unable to stand, so many ways i could think of.

but like i said, what stops Harry putting on the cloak, using n/v imperio on naruto and causing him to kill himself.

@Fehafare said:

@UltimateHero0406: Didn't say anything about killing curse that's fair game, but you really think he would bleed or be stunned because of the other spells? But it doesn't really matter, my point was, do you really think it would affect someone vastly superior to anything the spell was ever aimed at, let alone affected. Like let's say, a Gold Saint?

Like I said, if they have no magical protection, there is no reason it wouldn't work. Superhuman abilities in the range of Naruto don't mean much. They are still cut, broken, poisoned, and mindboned just as easily as regular humans. Superman's body might resist the bleeding spell due to it's invincibility but he could still be levitated, turned into a rabbit, or trolled by the luck potion. Saint Saiya is magical so there would actually be a reason to say they would be unaffected.

@Blindside:

That means he can't access the Nine Tails state, but he still can use the chakra to create hundreds of Shadow Clones.

So saying "No nine tails" Means no nine tails state? You are clearly reading too much into what he said a little to much. In a battle we have to take what the thread creator said word for word. He said "No nine tails"which we have to take into account that it means no nine tails in this battle, nor in naruto. Your acting like he said No nine tail mode. I could take this out of context as well. "harry has access to all his spells including the killing curse" By stating he means Harry has access to every spell in his series.

No he wouldn't. With him facing hundreds of enemies, Harry would get exhausted from blasting clones away. Naruto finds cover, and just keeps making clones. Harry gets exhausted, and Naruto Rasengans him into oblivion.

So seating on a boom, and spamming Naruto is really going to make him tried? Why didn't he get tried while catching a damn ball around a damn field?

He doesn't even need nine tails chakra for clones as you claim

Someone here doesn't know anything about Naruto.

but even if he does OP obviously intended him to have the clones so you whole argument is void.

OP doesn't know that it's a big ass constudiction, as I've stated,before he can do it. It's just he's going to die as he does it. So my entire argument stands strong.

Anything Harry does including walking exposes his presence

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU FIGURE THAT OUT?

The OP doesn't state they are in a damn forest,where he will step on a twig.

let alone casting any kind of spell.

Someone needs to read the books

Did you read the 5th book? All the 5th years learned to cast spells without saying the incantations.

Lets point out some Harry Potter examples shall we.

In Half-Blood Prince Harry effectively incants Levicorpus non-verbally on Ron; Ron ends up hoisted into the air, as if held up by the ankle. Harry then does a non-verbal incantation ofLiberacorpus, which releases Ron. (Half-Blood Prince - Chapter 12)

Following Dumbledore's death, Harry chases Snape and the Death Eaters across Hogwarts' grounds to the area around Hagrid's hut, where Harry attempts to duel Snape. He casts his spells verbally, except for once, where he "mustered all his powers of concentration" and tried to again cast Levicorpus on Snape non-verbally. However, Snape easily blocks Harry's attempt.

Do you want more? Or is that is?

On top of that he has to stick his damn hand out to cast a spell from under the cloak.Flying with a cloak on while casting spells is impossible (unless he has more than two hands).

So sticking his hands out behind NARUTO means that he's detected?

He doesn't have to be directly in front of him to cast a spell. Also thanks , I did forget about the Sectumsempra spell.

Other than that what about the Disillusionment charm, or the Invisibility spell?

The moment Harry takes any kind of action other than standing still and breathing he's getting killed.

Based on what? What is the world is naruto going to do?

Naruto:Oh I hear something

Harry: Avada Kedavra!!!!

@Whats_out_the_bag: By his fifth year (IIRC), Harry was too tall for the Invisibility Cloak anyway, and whenever he wore it, his feet stuck out.

He never got tired when playing Quidditch since he wasn't shooting spells.

Also, he never mastered Apparition. I don't believe that he ever Apparated on his own, he had Hermione to help him every time.

@Blindside:

You forget about the Disillusionment charm, or the Invisibility spell.

He never got tired when playing Quidditch since he wasn't shooting spells.

And in what book did they state that magic drains energy from the user?

Also, he never mastered Apparition. I don't believe that he ever Apparated on his own, he had Hermione to help him every time.

Harry used apparition in his sixth year to a very impressive degree to get himself and a weakened Albus Dumbledore over an incredibly vast distance even though he was inexperienced.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel