Harry Potter VS Naruto Uzumaki read OP

Topic started by tronboy on Jan. 8, 2013. Last post by Tballack 1 year, 8 months ago.
Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,932 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

Bull shit. DBZ is the worst wank there is to me. People like calming that Goku can beat everyone in fiction. I love crushing fan wanking.

So true but its Goku who is wanked into oblivion, not so much DBZ as a whole.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,411 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Yeah I agree with you on this one.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,724 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Fehafare said:

@Whats_out_the_bag: Go to SpaceBattlers, it's a site notorious for HP wank (things like "they transmute stuff into anti-matter as well as "The Lumious light spell has radiation and can give enemies cancer" showed up).

LOL at the cancer part.

Yeah thats some dumb ass shit there.

Post by Fehafare (9,291 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@Whats_out_the_bag:

Flight, yes.

Speed, not even close.

Harry's spells won't be hitting that's for sure, while a simple thrown kunai would end him. Add clones to that and HP gets stomped.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

LOL

@SpeedForceSpider said:

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

LOL

LOL x2

@DBZ_universe: Dude have me laughing with his choice of words seriously.

@SpeedForceSpider: :D

@Fehafare:

Speed, not even close.

You do know this is pre-time skip 12 yr old naruto right? He's like peak human at best, and even thats me hyping him.

Harry's spells won't be hitting that's for sure, while a simple thrown kunai would end him. Add clones to that and HP gets stomped.

Naruto isn't the best at aiming if you recall he's kind of a bad ninja. He's no sasuke.

As I've already stated Harry has 10 mins of pre in that time Harry can also grab his invisibility cloak, and hit naruto with any one of his spells.

Other than Naruto not being good at throwing a single kunai on a moving target, Harry can create a shield and block it. He can even disarm Naruto's kunai, which I'm going to say with his cloak he could just walk up behind naruto and kill him.

@Whats_out_the_bag: I think you are mixing pre-skip kid Naruto and first few dozen chapters Naruto up. Even before the time-skip Naruto becomes damn competent and actually keeping up with a few certain characters puts him in the supersonic range. Harry on the other hand is just human, in every stat and the only spell that is useful for anything is the killing curse. He won't hit Naruto even if he was invisible the whole damn time.

Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Is everyone gonna ignore my post about luck potion? I think that plays a significant role here.

lol at simultaenous post

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,040 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Fehafare: To be fair, there is also the stun spell, the torture spell, and the bleeding spell. If Naruto gets hit with anyone of them he would be in trouble. And the invisibility cloak would help.

@UltimateHero0406: None of those have any ground to be said that they will work. It's a big ass NLF if you assume they can. Avada is accepted because it's pretty much soul fuck and characters that don't resist get fucked up, on the other hand those spells don't have a mechanic behind them and saying that they can affect someone even tho they have never been shown to affect people on that level is just wrong.

@Fehafare: On what level? Naruto is human with some super human abilities. It's not like he has a super healing factor or high level magical powers. Without the fox, theres really not much protecting him. I really don't see a reason why they wouldn't work on Naruto. Naruto's advantages in this fight are his speed/reflexes and his clones.

@UltimateHero0406: He's superhuman on all stats, that's all that matters. HP spells work on humans mostly +animals and such.

@Fehafare: I'm still not seeing how his stats stop him from getting sliced open by the bleeding spell. Plus they work on some magical creatures who are also far beyond human as well.

@UltimateHero0406: It's called a NLF. Just because we didn't see a limit it doesn't mean there is no. And yeah, but just as many of them shurg it off as nothing and they aren't stronger than Naruto is.

Show me scans of naruto moving at super sonic speed, as he didn't keep up with anyone at Lee's level. And really man your kind of hyping naruto up, with flight and invisibility harry can beat naruto.

@Whats_out_the_bag: Not really, i'm not even a Naruto fan. It's rather that you are hyping Harry to extreme levels. First of all he can't use flight and invisibility at the same time. Second Naruto fought enemies that did worse thing and did just well. Naruto has his clones and substitution and way superior reaction which makes the whole invisibility advantage void. The only scenario in which Harry's spell will EVER connect is the one in which Naruto is not allowed to do anything at all.

By the end of part 1 Naruto's supersonic at the very least from beating Neji, to Garra and his sand shuriken as well as Sasuke.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel