Harry Potter VS Naruto Uzumaki read OP

Topic started by tronboy on Jan. 8, 2013. Last post by Tballack 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by tronboy (425 posts) See mini bio Level 9

vs

HARRY POTTER at peak
harry bloodlusted
harry 10 min prep
harry has access to all his spells including the killing curse

kid NARUTO UZUMAKI 12 years old
kid naruto is at peak
no prep time
naruto only has 1 kunai knife
no nine tails
no summonings
he has access to multi shadow clone jutsu rasengan and substitution jutsu
Post by Fehafare (9,641 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Naruto rapes this.

Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (7,007 posts) See mini bio Level 14

Tajuu Kage Bushin

Harry doesnt knows who to aim.

Naruto rapes him from behind with a Rasengan.

Game set and match

Post by MarioRedfield (1,921 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Since when is Naruto a rapist? Hm.

Post by UltimateHero0406 (5,047 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Naruto should win. 1 good sock will K.O. the boy who lived.

Post by xlab3000 (1,402 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Naruto wins

Post by katanalauncher (554 posts) See mini bio Level 6

Make this bell test Naruto and he still rapes.

HP characters doesn't have the reaction time to dodge shirukens and kunais, and Naruto can create 200 clones and casually rape Hogwarts.

Post by axavierhansz (240 posts) See mini bio Level 8

depends whether or not harry has invisibility cloak and luck potion. 10 minutes prep could mean he teleports to get his cloak and then teleports to a potion shop and buys the luck potion with his massive inherited wealth or begs/imperius curses slughorn for some of his stock. luck potion + cloak + killing curse = stomp because luck potion means that although harry has a 0.00001% of killing naruto, the potion will make a situation so that the 0.00001% happens. as long as it's not 0% harry wins.

@axavierhansz said:

depends whether or not harry has invisibility cloak and luck potion. 10 minutes prep could mean he teleports to get his cloak and then teleports to a potion shop and buys the luck potion with his massive inherited wealth or begs/imperius curses slughorn for some of his stock. luck potion + cloak + killing curse = stomp because luck potion means that although harry has a 0.00001% of killing naruto, the potion will make a situation so that the 0.00001% happens. as long as it's not 0% harry wins.

Yeah, if Harry has the luck potion he would actually win easily.

Naruto sneezes and stabs himself in the neck with a knife.

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,825 posts) See mini bio Level 10

ROFL

Everyone who just said Naruto wins is one sad little dumb ass. lol I'm dying laughing right now. Naruto at this level beating someone at HP's level.

First lets quickly end one guys arrangement's in which naruto summons tons of clones. Let me enlighten you real quick. Summoning those clones will kill naruto, before he can even make 3. Naruto only could do this forbidden justu manly due to the fact he has the nine tails sealed inside of him. With out this beast or demon he will no longer have this abnormal level of chakra.

Good luck with the Rasengan Naruto.

Secondly, I'll have to conclude this post now, as I don't want to end it here. I want to see what you guys think on this magical battle and why you choose to think a non trailed hyper active naruto can beat a damn wizard is beyond me.

So being the nice;kind loving guy I am. I made you guys a little argument list just so you can pick off of,because clearly you guys don't have any ideas on where to start at.

Arguments

• Tajuu Kage Bushin- Never saw someone kill them self in a cross over battle before, but I'll enjoy this.
  • Fighting Style
  • Speed
  • Knowledge
  • Rasengan

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

ROFL

Everyone who just said Naruto wins is one sad little dumb ass. lol I'm dying laughing right now. Naruto at this level beating someone at HP's level.

First lets quickly end one guys arrangement's in which naruto summons tons of clones. Let me enlighten you real quick. Summoning those clones will kill naruto, before he can even make 3. Naruto only could do this forbidden justu manly due to the fact he has the nine tails sealed inside of him. With out this beast or demon he will no longer have this abnormal level of chakra.

Good luck with the Rasengan Naruto.

Secondly, I'll have to conclude this post now, as I don't want to end it here. I want to see what you guys think on this magical battle and why you choose to think a non trailed hyper active naruto can beat a damn wizard is beyond me.

So being the nice;kind loving guy I am. I made you guys a little argument list just so you can pick off of,because clearly you guys don't have any ideas on where to start at.

Arguments

• Tajuu Kage Bushin- Never saw someone kill them self in a cross over battle before, but I'll enjoy this.
  • Fighting Style
  • Speed
  • Knowledge
  • Rasengan

Whoa there Riddler, you haven't beaten Batman just yet.

First the Op says that he has access to Multi shadow clone jutsu. If they meant taking away all of the nine tails chakra, this would be impossible so it implies that he still has the same amount of chakra, he just can't use the demon fox's speed/power boosts.

Now second, I'm not sure what credentials you believe Harry being a wizard brings but it isn't much. He is still human, and not even top conditioned. Human reflexes, human stamina, human durability, human aim. All Harry has access to are spells that are easily dodged especially by someone with higher speed/reflexes.

And now for substitution. Harry hits Naruto with a spell. Harry thinks it worked and lets his guard down. Naruto reapears and nails Harry and he is down since he is but a fragile human.

So between Harry getting clone blitzed or surprise attacked, Naruto should win here.

I think that Harry Potter wank is the worst out there right now, simply because it bumps the powerlevel of the verse so much it's not even funny.

Bull shit. DBZ is the worst wank there is to me. People like calming that Goku can beat everyone in fiction. I love crushing fan wanking.

Harry potter as a verse hasn't even been bumped up. Most people lack any knowledge about the books when they see a battle and think someone may be wanking, which is bull shit since they lack the common knowledge to even go out and read the series. Watch the movies is only a good foundation on where the characters stand, but not all of the spells are there, nor are the characters feats fully there.

@Whats_out_the_bag: I read the books (well most of them)... most people who wank DBZ are obvious trolls and don't take it serious and even if they do they are so poor when it comes to arguments and so rude that you still can't take the serious. HP wank on the other hand is done completely serious with a straight face (sadly) the arguments aren't any better.

I haven't recently seen any HP battles online, and I'll take your word for it, as lot of fans these days for some odd reason wank everything lol .

@Whats_out_the_bag: Go to SpaceBattlers, it's a site notorious for HP wank (things like "they transmute stuff into anti-matter as well as "The Lumious light spell has radiation and can give enemies cancer" showed up).

@Fehafare said:

@Whats_out_the_bag: Go to SpaceBattlers, it's a site notorious for HP wank (things like "they transmute stuff into anti-matter as well as "The Lumious light spell has radiation and can give enemies cancer" showed up).

Dafuq? I seriously hate it when people make up powers for characters.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

Wont Harry get speed blitz?

@DBZ_universe: No seeing how harry has prep and can bring in his boom to not only give him the upper hand in speed, but in flight as well.

@Fehafare:

Holy crap, I didn't think people did that type of shit.

Post by DBZ_universe (15,887 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@DBZ_universe: No seeing how harry has prep and can bring in his boom to not only give him the upper hand in speed, but in flight as well.

lol, forgot about that... I guess Harry can just stay airborne and cast instant death spells to Naruto.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel