Hao vs Silver Surfer

Topic started by BattleHeiz on Jan. 12, 2011. Last post by Jflash94 3 years, 5 months ago.
Post by BattleHeiz (5,765 posts) See mini bio Level 15
So...?
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Hao Asakura without a doubt
Post by Jflash94 (738 posts) See mini bio Level 8
yep definatly hao
@Haofan123: @Jflash94: ROFLMAO i knew it XD
Surfer wins
@battleheiz:
If you knew then why did you post this smart one? Hao wins cause SS cant harm him and he can just steal SS's soul
@Haofan123: SS fought spiritual beings and on ocasion was spirit himself and yet was unbeatable
@battleheiz:
Everything originated from the GS in the first place, so Hao would just use him oniptence to kill SS. Besides, you've proven that you were biased already, so it doesnt really matter what you say
Post by hiei_hyabusha (869 posts) See mini bio Level 10

God King Hao wins
Post by willyvereb (5,914 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Haofan123: Hao isn't omnipotent inside the GS.
Also I would like to hear how Hao resists a black hole suddenly appearing in his eye...
@Haofan123: @hiei_hyabusha: Hao isn't omnipotent
@battleheiz:
nether is surfer
@willyvereb:
Hao can do anything inside the great sprit he has full cotrol over astronomy nature logic
@willyvereb:
Well, for starters, Hao is a ghost now, so the only thing that can hurt him is furyokou, and if the surfer could use furyokou, Hao could nullify it completely. Besides, Hao has actually formed black holes and made stars go supernova when they wer only a few feet away from him, so yeah, I dont think a black hole or a big bang for that matter is enough to take down Hao
@hiei_hyabusha said:
" @willyvereb: Hao can do anything inside the great sprit he has full cotrol over astronomy nature logic "
Thats not omnipotence -_-
@Haofan123 said:
" @willyvereb: Well, for starters, Hao is a ghost now, so the only thing that can hurt him is furyokou, and if the surfer could use furyokou, Hao could nullify it completely. Besides, Hao has actually formed black holes and made stars go supernova when they wer only a few feet away from him, so yeah, I dont think a black hole or a big bang for that matter is enough to take down Hao./
So what?
Surfer fought spirits, demons and even gods.
And why in bloody hell you think SS can't suck all of Haos furyoku?
He can absorb and manipulate any type of energy and power cosmic is stronger than furyoku
Also SS can negate his abillites or syphon them 
And SS can survive both without any visible harm
And Big bang and supernova are two different things
SS can kill him via Power Cosmi
Syphon his powers
Absorb his energy making him powerless
BFR
SS is far faster than Hao
Post by Hellos (2,482 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Haofan123 said:
"@willyvereb: Well, for starters, Hao is a ghost now, so the only thing that can hurt him is furyokou, and if the surfer could use furyokou, Hao could nullify it completely. Besides, Hao has actually formed black holes and made stars go supernova when they wer only a few feet away from him, so yeah, I dont think a black hole or a big bang for that matter is enough to take down Hao "

Hao's a Ghost? Astral Plane can handle that.

The Surfer has shot beams of light out of his hands to create massive black holes without a wink of effort as he flew past and channeled the crunch to pop two abstracts, that easily beats both feats you just listed. 
None the less I don't have a clue as to why you think Hao can tank a Big Bang, nothing you said remotely implies Hao could do that.
@battleheiz:
Furyokou isnt energy, its spiritual. And so what if SS fought gods before? Hao made two gods his bitches and has the GS where all things, including gods, come from. And prove that his cosmic energy is stronger than furyokou, because im pretty sure the SS cant live through having his soul ripped out. SS cant touch hao, considering Hao would know what SS is doing and be able to avoid it no problem. Besides, its obvious you're partial to american superheros mr. "Venom could beat roy mustang" Besides, Hao controls the universe and maybe even universes. TheSS's cosmic power could be taken from him in an instant
@battleheiz:
when did i say he was omnipotent? Hao is nigh ommipotent. also im curious why did you create this thread if you belive it would be a stomp for SS?
 mr. "Venom could beat roy mustang"
0_0
@hiei_hyabusha: Cause you guys need to understand thing or two about marvel characters
@battleheiz:
sounds like you made this to try and spite Hao to me
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel