Hao Asakura vs Itachi Uchiha

Topic started by Haofan123 on Aug. 20, 2011. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

VS  

Hao has the Spirit of fire(NO GREAT SPIRIT) and itachi is completely healthy with 20/20 vision 

Scenario 1:verse equalization is ON 
Scenario2: verse equalization is OFF 

Fight takes place here: 

So, who wins?
Post by acarter (717 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Hao = taijitu master from his first life gives him full control over the elements and divination powers
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
no powers = itachi wins
with powers =itachi gets soul sucked
Post by crash_ (26 posts) See mini bio Level 8
My man Hao wins this :)
Post by Stariel (48 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Hao of course.
Post by MisterShin (2,124 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Scene 1: Itachi via Genjutsu hax 
Scene 2: Hao blitz
Post by Killer_of_trolls (1,563 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Haofan123
huh? I am sure it's you from the user name(I haven't been online in a long while), you are the guy who claimed that Hao rapes Silver-surfer and White lanterns with out GS, and I remmember you mentioning he can stomp galactus. I made some of those threads. you mainly regestered to defend Hao(you said so). 

Itach! SERIOUSLY?

@Rapest_of_super_heros: true, but i have developed as a debater since then and have accepted that hao wasnt as powerful as i thought he was, so yes, itachi. now, who wins?
as for me i say hao wins
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Haofan123 said:

as for me i say hao wins

That is against Battle Forum policy, the point of battles is to create ones you are not sure of, not ones that you have a clear winnner in your head.

@Fire Star said:

@Haofan123 said:

as for me i say hao wins

That is against Battle Forum policy, the point of battles is to create ones you are not sure of, not ones that you have a clear winnner in your head.

cool story. Im sure Mr assh0le has already been over this with you, but pretty much noone creates a battle thread without having a winner in mind. This match isnt rigged in favor of Hao in any way, shape or form despite the fact that i favor him in this match up. Maybe if i made a 'Great spirit Hao vs half dead and blind itachi' you would be at liberty to reprimand me, but this is unnecessary and uncalled for
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,192 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Haofan123:

but pretty much noone creates a battle thread without having a winner in mind.

Why do people keep saying I nobody? :(

@Destinyheroknight
so who do you think wins?
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,192 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@Haofan123:

Itachi may win the first one 60%

Hao wins second 95%

@MisterShin said:
Scene 1: Itachi via Genjutsu hax Scene 2: Hao blitz
i dont know if would be enough. Hao can read minds so he would know what would happen and what to do to avoid it and he can nullify itachis chakra in order to break out of a genjutsu or stop it altogether
@Haofan123:  
Apparently only a direct blood relative to Itachi can break his Tsuokuyomi. (aka Sasuke)   
http://www.mangareader.net/93-147-15/naruto/chapter-142.html
How can you null chakra?
@MisterShin said:
@Haofan123:  
Apparently only a direct blood relative to Itachi can break his Tsuokuyomi. (aka Sasuke)   
http://www.mangareader.net/93-147-15/naruto/chapter-142.htmlHow can you null chakra?
I actually forgot about that, however, Hao has a number of ways to avoid getting genjutsued. He can read minds which would allow him to know itachis moves beforehand so he can avoid them, his ability to read the flow of furyokou(chakra as well due to verse equalization) which gives him precog like abilities, as well as the fact that his curse reflection may work and itachis genjutsu may backfire on him. As for nullfying chakra, verse equalization would make chakra=furyokou which hao can nullify if the situation calls for it
@Haofan123:  
cool
Post by CodeSaint (269 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Actually Itachi have more but still small chances in the second if you equalize Furyoku with Chakra cause Susanoo absorves chackra teniques,but it still wouldn't be enought to absorv SoF,and Hao rapes him with Kurobina form.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel