Hao Asakura VS Goku

Topic started by comicfanforever on Sept. 11, 2010. Last post by taichokage 8 months, 3 weeks ago.
Post by comicfanforever (453 posts) See mini bio Level 12

Hao Asakura VS Kakarot (Goku)     

VS

Only Manga
Post by MisterShin (2,127 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I say Goku.

I remember hearing most of Hao great abilities have only been done in the Great Spirit or something similar.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Hao
Post by ssjsuperman (1,661 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Nerx said:
" Hao "
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Of the versions shown, Zeke. 

Ssj3 Goku should crush Manga Hao though. 
Hao could be planetary + in scope, while Goku should far exceed this.
@hitsusatsu11: goku may be able to survive  a supernovae but  Dont think goku can do much after getting his soul sucked or sucked into a blackhole.

also goku has to way to put him down for good he can easily  resurrect after death.
@ssjsuperman: He could kill Hao first, he could kill Hao with an overwhelming attack of ki, which if strong enough could even kill the magic immortal Majin Buu. 
@hitsusatsu11: making a attack that would one shot hao would take time hao would have soul sucked him bye then. 

but even if he did no matter how powerful the attack is it wont just stop his   reincarnations
@ssjsuperman said:
" @hitsusatsu11: making a attack that would one shot hao would take time hao would have soul sucked him bye then. 
I doubt this. 

A powerful ki attack could stop his reincarnations, i.e Goku could use his ki to utterly erase Hao

@hitsusatsu11: all thats showing me is that a large enough  blast could completely destroy his body to the point where he could not regenerate witch failed for him 

It says nothing about stooping his soul from just coming back  
@ssjsuperman: Buu can regen from anything, his ki must be erased. Read what gotenks says. does he say:
"a large enough  blast could completely destroy his body to the point where he could not regenerate
No, no it does not. 
It says after I reduce your pieces to ashes I will use my ki to utterly erase you. 

Now what indicates Hao can survive an attack of Goku's magnitude at all? 
Also Goku could potentially use the Genkidama.
Post by Kinasin (259 posts) See mini bio Level 9
He instant transmission away from the black holes or instantaneous movements away.
Post by SilverGalford (2,951 posts) See mini bio Level 11
hao asakura wins 
Post by lafeier (124 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Hao in the final of KZB (manga) has joined his soul with the great spirit. And wath is the great spirit? It is everything. The great spirity is all that exists.

Hao can win this. Goku dont have enought power to destroy everything, and if he have, he have to die to, and all existence will be evaporate.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Goku... seriously...
@RadiantTheLight: how so?
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,386 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Soul Sucked to Goku 
Hao Wins
Post by cosmicdude (470 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Hao take this.

Post by GeneralVan (2,339 posts) See mini bio Level 11

SSJ God Goku could take GS Hao with extreme difficulty. GS Hao is incredibly controversial when his power is mentioned.

Post by Jgames (305 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Pretty sure goku is not immune to soul steal, so yeah he got this

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel