Hao Asakura Vs Ghost Rider

Topic started by One_Piece_God on Aug. 19, 2012. Last post by eddz99 1 year, 11 months ago.
Post by One_Piece_God (540 posts) See mini bio Level 8

Both At Peak

Both Want To Kill The Other

No Prep

Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze)

Battle In New York

Post by SpeedForceSpider (4,835 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Penance Stare this is spite.

Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@SpeedForceSpider said:

Penance Stare this is spite.

this. If it was able to fuck up galactus Hao has no chance

Post by eddz99 (2,509 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Haofan123: But you're haofan.

Hmm everybody thinks ghost rider stomps.. I must defend hao! even if ghost rider still stomps X3.

As you see in this wiki:

http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Penance_Stare

Penance stare has limitations, and the examples are:

• Requires eye contact to be effective.
  • Some targets may be immune.
  • May work for a limited amount of time.
  • Victim must have a soul for this to work.
  • Can be reflected back.

If this is hao asakura with great spirit, i don't see how ghost rider can get close to him enough to get eye contact.

As you can see " Can be reflected back. " Hao can probably reflect it back.

"Some targets may be immune." Who knows, hao may be immuned because he can also soul steal, even if ghost rider can get close enough since it may only work for a limited time, hao's fire spirit will own ghost rider in that time.

Yeah i know he is durable and he has also taken blows from WW Hulk and taken little to no damage, but hao burns the souls of his enemies and erases them from existence..

so.. Fire spirit will just eat him, with great spirit hao might even stomp this.

And if you think his hell fire can beat fire spirit, maybe it can.. But with great spirit, fire spirit is unbeatable.

Post by Jinbeifan1 (3,224 posts) See mini bio Level 14

@eddz99: actually some things have changed over time, like that the penance stare doesnt require a soul to affect someone anymore, if you sin in anyway, it will burn you

@Jinbeifan1: Hao sins too much, but i don't think it will affect him because his fire spirit was holding him and yet he was not even hot.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel