Hao Asakura vs Castiel(Supernatural)

Topic started by Haofan123 on Dec. 14, 2012. Last post by Whats_out_the_bag 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by Haofan123 (3,675 posts) See mini bio Level 13
VS
VS

Hao is the shaman king and is in possession of the Great Spirit

Cas is in his "Mutated Angel" form and can hold the souls of purgatory inside of him but he will begin to deteriorate after some time

Morals ON

Post by eddz99 (2,585 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Castiel wins

Post by Supreme Marvel (5,177 posts) See mini bio Level 12
Battle Forum Rules
  • Godlike creature vs Godlike creature threads banned

@eddz99 said:

Castiel wins

and why may i ask would that be?

@Supreme Marvel said:

Battle Forum Rules
  • Godlike creature vs Godlike creature threads banned

you may as well post that same comment on the Asura vs TTGL thread a little further down since thats even more lopsided

Post by Whats_out_the_bag (1,550 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@Haofan123 said:

@eddz99 said:

Castiel wins

I'll explain why Cas wins. He's in a form thats higher than an archangel, which I even think a basic angel could beat Hao. Let alone someone who can dish out a lot more Hax than him. Time Manipulation is pretty good, and many more different abilities comes to mind.

Just agree with me and we can save you the tears. (Stop at Time Manipulation )

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Haofan123 said:

@eddz99 said:

Castiel wins

I'll explain why Cas wins. He's in a form thats higher than an archangel, which I even think a basic angel could beat Hao. Let alone someone who can dish out a lot more Hax than him. Time Manipulation is pretty good, and many more different abilities comes to mind.

Just agree with me and we can save you the tears. (Stop at Time Manipulation )

Ive seen supernatural now and nothing any of the chareacters have done have impressed me at all. Its a great show, but they are massively overhyped. Hell, a fight between two archangels is reduced to who can shank who first. Attempting to BFR Hao via time manipulation would be impossible since Hao is omnipresent with the great spirit, albeit by no means omnipotent like many people falsely claim. In addition to that, Cas usually needs physical contact for that n the first place, which he will be unable to do. Plus, you forgot to mention that Cas never uses time manipulation or reality warping in combat.. He usually fights up close and personal but he usually gets clobbered by demons who are barely superhuman in strength if even that. Hao also has an ability called curse reflection which deflects all supernatural spells and attacks back to the user so Cas would end up BFRing himself if he ever tried Also, Hao can soulsuck all of the souls out of Castiel at will, literally ripping them out of his body at once, which if I recall was able to kill Cas in the first place until of course, he got brought back because the fangirls willed it. And thats not even taking into consideration his other attacks which can casually wipe out spirits such as hs solar flares and prominences

Post by FormerCrimsonKing (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@Haofan123: Nicely Put

@FormerCrimsonKing: thanks

Post by eddz99 (2,585 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@Haofan123: Castiel > Goku > Hao

That's that

@eddz99 said:

@Haofan123: Castiel > Goku > Hao

That's that

so no other reason other than blatant wank of supernatural. alright then, thanks for your irrelivant opinion

@Haofan123:

I just told you to stop at time manipulation, but oh well you want it.

Ive seen supernatural now and nothing any of the chareacters have done have impressed me at all

Did you watch the anime supernatural or the original ?

Attempting to BFR Hao via time manipulation would be impossible since Hao is omnipresent with the great spirit,

Who said anything about BFR. thats too simple for a fight; and i hate it. I'm referring to Cas stopping time, then snapping his fingers to kill Hao.

albeit by no means omnipotent like many people falsely claim.

Um.. Idk never heard him to be at that level

Cas usually needs physical contact for that n the first place,

Well this is god Cas remember, he doesn't need to touch anyone when he can think about it, and then do it.

which he will be unable to do.

Well he can do it, seeing how he can stop time. Or just think about it.

Plus, you forgot to mention that Cas never uses time manipulation or reality warping in combat..

Why would time manipulation help him in combat when he's going up against people who are stronger than him, do you forget that normal Cas wasn't connect to Heaven so he lacked energy to do stuff like that. Or Cas battling angels who can pretty much do the same thing as him, and what would time manipulation help in a battle like that, seeing how they can bring them selfs back. Have you've ever seen an angel get frozen in time?

Reality warping would help,only if your way stronger than the one your using it on. Kind like an archangel to Cas. Now remember this has you've made this god Cas, do the fact he was limited then, isn't the case now. '

He usually fights up close and personal but he usually gets clobbered by demons who are barely superhuman in strength if even that.

First, if he ever loses to a demon its only because he was already low on energy. Second, this is god Cas; so stop being up old stuff when he was in his weaker form. Third, when he's in this form he's already shown us he can take people out like archangels and demons with ease.

Hao also has an ability called curse reflection which deflects all supernatural spells and attacks back to the user so Cas would end up BFRing himself

That's nice and all. but like I said before when i said time manipulation i meant him stopping time. So good luck time to reflect a power that's just everyone and not different towards him.

if he ever tried Also, Hao can soulsuck all of the souls out of Castiel at will, literally ripping them out of his body at once, which if I recall was able to kill Cas in the first place until of course, he got brought back because the fangirls willed it. And thats not even taking into consideration his other attacks which can casually wipe out spirits such as hs solar flares and prominences

Um.. it's possible.

Well Cas didn't come back because the fans willed it, we don't know why he's back.

Yeah you might want to bring this other attacks up seeing how everything you've listed other than the soul fuck is unrevlant, nor is it going to work.

Oh, can you show me that Omnipresent scan of Hao. Just so I can show you something.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Haofan123:

I just told you to stop at time manipulation, but oh well you want it.

Ive seen supernatural now and nothing any of the chareacters have done have impressed me at all

Did you watch the anime supernatural or the original ?

Who said anything about BFR. thats too simple for a fight; and i hate it. I'm referring to Cas stopping time, then snapping his fingers to kill Hao.

Attempting to BFR Hao via time manipulation would be impossible since Hao is omnipresent with the great spirit,
albeit by no means omnipotent like many people falsely claim.

Um.. Idk never heard him to be at that level

Cas usually needs physical contact for that n the first place,

Well this is god Cas remember, he doesn't need to touch anyone when he can think about it, and then do it.

which he will be unable to do.

Well he can do it, seeing how he can stop time. Or just think about it.

Plus, you forgot to mention that Cas never uses time manipulation or reality warping in combat..

Why would time manipulation help him in combat when he's going up against people who are stronger than him, do you forget that normal Cas wasn't connect to Heaven so he lacked energy to do stuff like that. Or Cas battling angels who can pretty much do the same thing as him, and what would time manipulation help in a battle like that, seeing how they can bring them selfs back. Have you've ever seen an angel get frozen in time?

Reality warping would help,only if your way stronger than the one your using it on. Kind like an archangel to Cas. Now remember this has you've made this god Cas, do the fact he was limited then, isn't the case now. '

He usually fights up close and personal but he usually gets clobbered by demons who are barely superhuman in strength if even that.

First, if he ever loses to a demon its only because he was already low on energy. Second, this is god Cas; so stop being up old stuff when he was in his weaker form. Third, when he's in this form he's already shown us he can take people out like archangels and demons with ease.

Hao also has an ability called curse reflection which deflects all supernatural spells and attacks back to the user so Cas would end up BFRing himself

That's nice and all. but like I said before when i said time manipulation i meant him stopping time. So good luck time to reflect a power that's just everyone and not different towards him.

if he ever tried Also, Hao can soulsuck all of the souls out of Castiel at will, literally ripping them out of his body at once, which if I recall was able to kill Cas in the first place until of course, he got brought back because the fangirls willed it. And thats not even taking into consideration his other attacks which can casually wipe out spirits such as hs solar flares and prominences

Um.. it's possible.

Well Cas didn't come back because the fans willed it, we don't know why he's back.

Yeah you might want to bring this other attacks up seeing how everything you've listed other than the soul fuck is unrevlant, nor is it going to work.

Oh, can you show me that Omnipresent scan of Hao. Just so I can show you something.

watched the original. the anime version was terrible

As for Castiels timestop, he would have to stop the collective concience ofevery spirit past or present, including Gods(Shamash,Anubis,the Buddhas etc.), angels, archangels(Lucifer,Michael,Garbriel,Metatron,Azezel who is also an island buster etc.),powerful demons demons(Mephisto, countless oni etc.), and other mythical creatures(Tengus, Enma etc.) in order to get such an attack to theoretically work on Hao since he not only has control over such a being(s), but is one in the same with it/them as well. So unless he has shown enough power to do something like that, im afriad i cant accept it as a legitimate reason for his victory as such numbers make all the souls Cas has absorbed pale in comparison both in quality and sheer quantity as well.

If you want to get technical, Hao is stornger than Cas going by his feats and powers so i guess his reality warping and timestop wont help him here. Not only that, but he never even used it when he was going against demons, who should threoretically be below his level of power in the first place.If he could then why couldnt he banish Alastair or crowley to that TV dimension, or make them repeat tuesday over and over again or simply stop time as you claim he can do if he could use it in combat? They dont have time manipulation or powerful reality so why couldnt he just use it on them?And why would he use it here of all places if never has before?

Also consider that none of Cas's other attacks would work considering that Hao has displayed revalistic reactions if not higher when he was much weaker, making it plausible for Hao to react to anything Cas throws his way. In addition to that all of Haos attacks with his GS oversoul are either revalistic, massively hypersonic, or FTL. Just throwing that out there

Hao also has his own method of reality warping. He can bring people into the great spirit which he can freely manipulate at will or simply erase his opponent from existance on a whim

Sam and dean, ordinary human beings, can also tank and kill demons, so its irrelivant to bring it up.

I dont get your comment about curse reflection not working. It should be able to as there is nothing to prevent it from doing so.

You already admitted that soulsuck would work, which pretty much tells you right there Hao takes this, but his other attacks include solar prominences, meteors, comet swords, solar flares, and planet busting supernovas and black holes, all of which have been shown to be able to kill supernatrual beings as well as anything else. unless Cas is FTL, 1/3rd the speed of light (Solar flares) or even above 10% the speed of light(The speed of a supernova), he cannot escape these attacks and as he has no feats to show that he is either of these, he would be dispatched quite brutally.

Also, Castiel was never meant to be a recurring character and was meant to stay dead the first time, but his death was met with such heavy backlash that he was broguht back as a main character. So yet, tis as the fangirls will it

As for your asking for proof of omnipresence, i loled. The very same link to the OBD that you sent me defining onmipresence had Hao listed under their examples of omnipresent characters

@Haofan123:

Show me proof of Cas stopping time. As i recall he can only send people back
Again, proof of Cas stopping time by thinking.

No he can't just send people back. Did he ever state he could just do that?

We've even seen an angel send dean into the future before.

So yes he has full continue over time.

As for this can he stop time by thinking. I'm pretty sure he can. There's a reason why they snap a lot in supernatural (Well the more powerful beings)

They name to show us; how fast they can do it (in an instant), how easy it is for them (Basically saying ti's as simple as that), and to show us how strong they are compared to others (I can kill this guy with ease).

We've seen people move others with their hands and eyes, so why do we need proof that they can do it with their minds. The viewers need to know who did it, as just having some die or time stop for no reason with out any indications on who did it.

Overall, they snap just for that very reason; I thought it was pretty obvious why they do it. This isn't Avatar where people have to make movements to activate a power.

If you want to get technical, Hao is stornger than Cas going by his feats and powers so i guess his reality warping wont help him here.

You've started out alright on your other post,but now you've just been making my fast palm a lot. I've had to start writing this post a good 40 mins from after reading this. I'll be go 50% in this post (This is how much of my skill level I'll use)

So where do you get Hao is stronger than Cas from? What feats did he do that just made him stronger? Has far as i'm concerned Cas has way more haxed abilities. Now why doesn't his reality warping not help him in this fight? Is it because you don't want him to use it?

Not only that, but he never even used it when he was going against demons, who should threoretically be below his level of power in the first place.If he could then why couldnt he banish Alastair or crowley to that TV dimension if he could use it in combat? Why would he use it here of all places?

Ok please stop posting irrelevant shit,because it's making you look very stupid. This is god cas, so bringing up stuff he wasn't powerful enough to do is pointless.It's like saying goku can't blow up a planet when the battle is about ssj goku. I've already stated, he's been getting weaker; due to the fact he's not connected to heaven. Now as for this higher level reality warping; I don't recall him being at an archangel's level.

Anyways god Cas could do that; which is why Crowley, in his strongest form was scared of him.

Are you trying to suggest that he can't use RW it in a fight? As it's something he can choose to do, not something he has to do all the time.

Also consider that none of Cas's other attacks would work considering that Hao has displayed revalistic reactions if not higher when he was much weaker, making it plausible for Hao to react to anything Cas throws his way. In addition to that most of Haos attacks with his GS oversoul are either revalistic, massively hypersonic, or FTL. Just throwing that out there
Hao also has his own method of reality warping. He can bring people into the great spirit which he can freely manipulate at will or simply erase his opponent from existance on a whim

Man your so stupid it's not funny. Did you really just make a stomp thread. Is that what you wanted to say, if he's truly is so powerful than Cas than you've made a thread to make Hao look more powerful.

Now what Hao did was not reality warping, I need to explain what reality warping is do it?

You already admitted that soulsuck would work, which pretty much tells you right there Hao takes this,

It probably would work, but does that mean he beats him? No. But to you it does.

If Soi fon from bleach can kill goku with her bankai does that mean she's going to be able to win? hell no.

Goku's packing tons of fire power that Soi fon doesn't have.

Get what i'm implying? Hao is powerful, but he's not going to out class someone who has more fire power than him.

, but his other attacks include solar prominences, meteors, comet swords, solar flares, and planet busting supernovas and black holes, all of which have been shown to be able to kill supernatrual beings as well as anything else. unless Cas is FTL, 1/3rd the speed of light (Solar flares) or even above 10% the speed of light(The speed of a supernova), he cannot escape these attacks and as he has no feats to show that he is either of these, he would be dispatched quite brutally.

Man heres another face palm. First, Cas doesn't have to be faster than a bike; as long as he can stop time.

Second, who in the hell said that most of those would kill everyone in supernatural. When all of the angels can survive any of those. Even an archangel can make theses. Oh you think he can't stop those? or survive those? Someone needs to do some more research. An archangel can deal with those quite easily; yet god Cas is way stronger than them. godCas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Archangels>>>>>>>>>>>>>Angels>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Humans

Why are you comparing things that would fuck humans to something that these beings can handle.

As for your asking for proof of omnipresence, i loled. The very same link to the OBD that you sent me defining onmipresence had Hao listed under their examples of omnipresent characters

SSS If i wanted you to show me proof i would have just said he isn't omnipresent, which I'm going to tell you he isn't full. You couldn't show me as you don't have proof your self but it's ok i can rape this thread my self with out you giving proof. Oh yeah even if the OBD says it I've went over there before and out proven them on some of their fan warping.

Now you've made this Cas have souls for the shear propose of giving Hao an advantage; which you didn't stop there you've even added that he will begin to deteriorate after some time. That's total bullshit, if Hao so damn powerful compared to Cas why make a thread like this ,and then have the balls to weaken Cas even more.

You clearly wanted to make an unfair thread, but failed to predict that I was coming here.

If your going to choose who wins right out of the box,means you've made this thread just for him to win.

Good Day Sir,

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Haofan123:

Show me proof of Cas stopping time. As i recall he can only send people back
Again, proof of Cas stopping time by thinking.

No he can't just send people back. Did he ever state he could just do that?

We've even seen an angel send dean into the future before.

So yes he has full continue over time.

As for this can he stop time by thinking. I'm pretty sure he can. There's a reason why they snap a lot in supernatural (Well the more powerful beings)

They name to show us; how fast they can do it (in an instant), how easy it is for them (Basically saying ti's as simple as that), and to show us how strong they are compared to others (I can kill this guy with ease).

We've seen people move others with their hands and eyes, so why do we need proof that they can do it with their minds. The viewers need to know who did it, as just having some die or time stop for no reason with out any indications on who did it.

Overall, they snap just for that very reason; I thought it was pretty obvious why they do it. This isn't Avatar where people have to make movements to activate a power.

If you want to get technical, Hao is stornger than Cas going by his feats and powers so i guess his reality warping wont help him here.

You've started out alright on your other post,but now you've just been making my fast palm a lot. I've had to start writing this post a good 40 mins from after reading this. I'll be go 50% in this post (This is how much of my skill level I'll use)

So where do you get Hao is stronger than Cas from? What feats did he do that just made him stronger? Has far as i'm concerned Cas has way more haxed abilities. Now why doesn't his reality warping not help him in this fight? Is it because you don't want him to use it?

Not only that, but he never even used it when he was going against demons, who should threoretically be below his level of power in the first place.If he could then why couldnt he banish Alastair or crowley to that TV dimension if he could use it in combat? Why would he use it here of all places?

Ok please stop posting irrelevant shit,because it's making you look very stupid. This is god cas, so bringing up stuff he wasn't powerful enough to do is pointless.It's like saying goku can't blow up a planet when the battle is about ssj goku. I've already stated, he's been getting weaker; due to the fact he's not connected to heaven. Now as for this higher level reality warping; I don't recall him being at an archangel's level.

Anyways god Cas could do that; which is why Crowley, in his strongest form was scared of him.

Are you trying to suggest that he can't use RW it in a fight? As it's something he can choose to do, not something he has to do all the time.

Also consider that none of Cas's other attacks would work considering that Hao has displayed revalistic reactions if not higher when he was much weaker, making it plausible for Hao to react to anything Cas throws his way. In addition to that most of Haos attacks with his GS oversoul are either revalistic, massively hypersonic, or FTL. Just throwing that out there

Man your so stupid it's not funny. Did you really just make a stomp thread. Is that what you wanted to say, if he's truly is so powerful than Cas than you've made a thread to make Hao look more powerful.

Now what Hao did was not reality warping, I need to explain what reality warping is do it?

You already admitted that soulsuck would work, which pretty much tells you right there Hao takes this,

It probably would work, but does that mean he beats him? No. But to you it does.

If Soi fon from bleach can kill goku with her bankai does that mean she's going to be able to win? hell no.

Goku's packing tons of fire power that Soi fon doesn't have.

Get what i'm implying? Hao is powerful, but he's not going to out class someone who has more fire power than him.

, but his other attacks include solar prominences, meteors, comet swords, solar flares, and planet busting supernovas and black holes, all of which have been shown to be able to kill supernatrual beings as well as anything else. unless Cas is FTL, 1/3rd the speed of light (Solar flares) or even above 10% the speed of light(The speed of a supernova), he cannot escape these attacks and as he has no feats to show that he is either of these, he would be dispatched quite brutally.

Man heres another face palm. First, Cas doesn't have to be faster than a bike; as long as he can stop time.

Second, who in the hell said that most of those would kill everyone in supernatural. When all of the angels can survive any of those. Even an archangel can make theses. Oh you think he can't stop those? or survive those? Someone needs to do some more research. An archangel can deal with those quite easily; yet god Cas is way stronger than them. godCas>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Archangels>>>>>>>>>>>>>Angels>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Humans

Why are you comparing things that would fuck humans to something that these beings can handle.

SSS If i wanted you to show me proof i would have just said he isn't omnipresent, which I'm going to tell you he isn't full. You couldn't show me as you don't have proof your self but it's ok i can rape this thread my self with out you giving proof. Oh yeah even if the OBD says it I've went over there before and out proven them on some of their fan warping.

Now you've made this Cas have souls for the shear propose of giving Hao an advantage; which you didn't stop there you've even added that he will begin to deteriorate after some time. That's total bullshit, if Hao so damn powerful compared to Cas why make a thread like this ,and then have the balls to weaken Cas even more.

You clearly wanted to make an unfair thread, but failed to predict that I was coming here.

If your going to choose who wins right out of the box,means you've made this thread just for him to win.

Good Day Sir,

I see that you completely ignored my point that Castiel would have to pretty much stop the collective concience of all the souls in the universe in order for timestop to work on Hao, who is now one in the same with such a force.He would have to stop the collective concience of every spirit past or present, including Gods(Shamash,Anubis,the Buddhas etc.), angels, archangels(Lucifer,Michael,Garbriel,Metatron,Azezel who is also an island buster etc.),powerful demons demons(Mephisto, countless oni etc.), and other mythical creatures(Tengus, Enma etc.) in order to get such an attack to theoretically work on Hao since he not only has control over such a being(s), but is one in the same with it/them as well. So unless he has shown enough power to do something like that, im afriad i cant accept it as a legitimate reason for his victory as such numbers make all the souls Cas has absorbed pale in comparison both in quality and sheer quantity as well.

Hao is obviously stronger than Cas as his destructive capacity and skills outclass that of Castiels. refer to the list of attacks he is stated to have that i gave you

While it is true that if it were simply a normal supernova or blackhole the angels could survive, these are spitirually based as well as physical. Not only do Haos attacks have the same power as small scale versions of their real life counterparts, but they can destroy supernatural creatures as well as Hao constantly states during the last battle of shaman king. Also, when could angels in SPN create black holes and supernovas? Please enlighten me

And yes, speed does matter. In order for Cas to stop time, which he may not be able to effect Hao with as I have stated earlier, he would have to react first, which he would probably not get to do considering the speed of Haos attacks, which range from massively hypersonic to revalistic to FTL

As for the legitimacy of this thread, I do not think that this is one sided and obviously neither do you since you keep defending Castiel. Soulsuck is a legitimate reason for victory and I allowed Cas to deteriorate in order to attempt to bypass the no god vs god rule.

@Haofan123:

WTF HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS STUPID. ..... OMFG......

I was at 50% now i'm at -50; because i'm pissed.

i see that you completely ignored my point that Castiel would have to pretty much stop the collective concience of all the souls in the universe in order for timestop to work on Hao, who is now one in the same with such a force.He would have to stop the collective concience of every spirit past or present, including Gods(Shamash,Anubis,the Buddhas etc.), angels, archangels(Lucifer,Michael,Garbriel,Metatron,Azezel who is also an island buster etc.),powerful demons demons(Mephisto, countless oni etc.), and other mythical creatures(Tengus, Enma etc.) in order to get such an attack to theoretically work on Hao since he not only has control over such a being(s), but is one in the same with it/them as well. So unless he has shown enough power to do something like that, im afriad i cant accept it as a legitimate reason for his victory as such numbers make all the souls Cas has absorbed pale in comparison both in quality and sheer quantity as well.

It doesn't fucking matter; how many souls one posses's if they aren't powerful than the other. This is pure logic, so now that we both understand that having more or less souls doesn't make one more fucking stronger; we can move on.

Hao is obviously stronger than Cas as his destructive capacity and skills outclass that of Castiels. refer to the list of attacks he is stated to have that i gave you

Cas ability list is a lot bigger i'm sorry, but i'm not going to argue on who has more.

In a battle of hax having the better destructive capacity barely means shit.

While it is true that if it were simply a normal supernova or blackhole the angels could survive, these are spitirually based as well as physical. Not only do Haos attacks have the same power as small scale versions of their real life counterparts, but they can destroy supernatural creatures as well as Hao constantly states during the last battle of shaman king. Also, when could angels in SPN create black holes and supernovas? Please enlighten me

How does a fucking supernova kill an angel when they don't have any fucking body?

You must have missed when Gabriel was sending a guy to a worm hole, he's most likely created it; kind of like he's created aliens and other beings with ease.

And yes, speed does matter. In order for Cas to stop time, which he may not be able to effect Hao with as I have stated earlier, he would have to react first, which he would probably not get to do considering the speed of Haos attacks, which range from massively hypersonic to revalistic to FTL

Due to the fact more of the angels of supernatural teleport a lot it is very hard to calculate the speed of them. So if you want to go on this speed topic i can easily out argue on them being light speed or faster. If you want to go that way i'll destroy you like i've been doing in this thread.

But who gives a damn when he's capable of going invisible. So Hao won't be seeing him at all. So that counters your fucking speed argument which by the way he isn't at that speed.

As for the legitimacy of this thread, I do not think that this is one sided and obviously neither do you since you keep defending Castiel. Soulsuck is a legitimate reason for victory and I allowed Cas to deteriorate in order to attempt to bypass the no god vs god rule.

I thought you were just a little dumb,but you've gone full retard. You've just contradicted your self by saying this is a fair fight when you've already said and i quote

So if he's so damn more powerful than Cas how is this a fair fight Dumbass?

No deteriorating cas doesn't help that rule, as cas still possess the same powers; he's just fucking fighting while wounded. Even with all the Bull shit you've done to ensure your babies daddy Hao wins, you've failed to see that god CASTIEL has a hell of amount of hax to back him up.

Seeing how you've barely watched Supernation i'll have to tell you to stop, as you've been making a foul of your self.

Good day, HAO fan boy

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Haofan123:

WTF HOW CAN SOMEONE BE THIS STUPID. ..... OMFG......

I was at 50% now i'm at -50; because i'm pissed.

i see that you completely ignored my point that Castiel would have to pretty much stop the collective concience of all the souls in the universe in order for timestop to work on Hao, who is now one in the same with such a force.He would have to stop the collective concience of every spirit past or present, including Gods(Shamash,Anubis,the Buddhas etc.), angels, archangels(Lucifer,Michael,Garbriel,Metatron,Azezel who is also an island buster etc.),powerful demons demons(Mephisto, countless oni etc.), and other mythical creatures(Tengus, Enma etc.) in order to get such an attack to theoretically work on Hao since he not only has control over such a being(s), but is one in the same with it/them as well. So unless he has shown enough power to do something like that, im afriad i cant accept it as a legitimate reason for his victory as such numbers make all the souls Cas has absorbed pale in comparison both in quality and sheer quantity as well.

It doesn't fucking mighter how many souls one posses's if they aren't powerful than the other. This is pure logic, so now that we both understand that having more or less souls doesn't make one more fucking stronger; we can move on.

Cas ability list is a lot bigger i'm sorry, but i'm not going to argue on who has more.

In a battle of hax having the better destructive capacity barely means shit.

How does a fucking supernova kill an angel when they don't have any fucking body?

You've must of missed when Gabriel was sending a guy to a worm hole, he's most likely created it; kind of like he's created aliens and other beings with ease.

Due to the fact more of the angels of supernatural teleport a lot it is very hard to calculate the speed of them. So if you want to go on this speed topic i can easily out argue on them being light speed or faster. If you want to go that way i'll destroy you like i've been doing in this thread.

But who gives a damn when he's capable of going invisible. So Hao won't be seeing him at all. So that counters your fucking speed argument which by the way he isn't at that speed.

I thought you were just a little dumb,but you've gone full retard. Your saying this is a fair fight when you've already said and i quote

So if he's so damn more powerful than Cas how is this a fair fight Dumbass?

No deteriorating cas doesn't help that rule, as cas still possess the same powers; he's just fucking fighting while wounded. Even with all the Bull shit you've done to ensure your babies daddy Hao wins, you've failed to see that god CASTIEL has a hell of amount of hax to back him up.

Seeing how you've barely watched Supernation i'll have to tell you to stop, as you've been making a foul of your self.

Good day, HAO fan boy

My arguement about Cas's timestop is not based on souls equaling strength. It is about the amount of beings that Castiel can effect at a given time with his timestop. He has never shown to be able to effect such a large amount of spirits in one go before, thus I doubt his ability to do so not to mention that Haos curse reflection would probably cause Castiels own ability to backfire on him and freeze him in time instead

I never said that Hao had more skills than Castiel or that he was more hax, just that his moveset is more destructive, and that is a fact what with his supernovas and black holes. There just no refuting it.

I truly believe that Haos attacks can harm Cas considering that Hao has not only defeated Gods, Demons, and island busting angels in his own erse when he was much weaker, but he has blatantly stated and demonstrated that his powers work on supernatural creatures as well. Plus, his soulsuck would pretty much lobotomize Cas in the first place, which is something we hae alrady gone over. Sure Gabriel has created Wormholes before, but supernovas and black holes? Not at all.

As for the speed issue, Hao can also teleport. Hell, like ive said before hes virtually omnipresent and his base reactions are also much faster than Castiels. If you were to "destroy me" and prove Cas's light speed,i could bring up scans Hao blocking a light speed laser from orbit by oversouling his spirit of fire AFTER the laser was fired. Thats something to think about.

Castiel turning invisible is pretty neat, but then again so can Hao. He can also manifest illusions of himself anywhere at will and can sense spirits of all kinds since he's y'know, a high level shaman who has litterally been to hell and back two times over. Hell, in his past lives the guy has even bent demons and demi gods to his will.

Obviously you have misentrepreted my quote about Hao being stronger. Technically speaking he is. His attacks can life wipe and planet bust, thus giving him higher destructive capacity. Taht being said, what cas lacks in sheer destructive capacity he makes up in hax. Sadly, it turned out that the SPN erse was more than a little overhyped which is why I can see where you are coming from

Ive watched every single episode of SPN, but you have abviously come into this thread completely ignorant of Shaman king

All that being said, the only one maing a fool out of themselves is you, with your ALL CAPS RAGE and your blatant cursing at me out of frustration over a battle thread on the interwebs. Im rather enjoying this discussion, so feel free to unleash your full power and debate at 100% oh legendary super saiyan of the internet because id love it if you could throw another post or two my way

@Haofan123: Your lucky I've just watched One piece. So i can simply end this thread real quick.

I'll show you why you suck at debating.

My arguement about Cas's timestop is not based on souls equaling strength. It is about the amount of beings that Castiel can effect at a given time with his timestop.

Did he ever say his time stopping ability is limited to how many beings he can stop? No

This isn't fan fiction so please stop with these pointless accusations

He has never shown to be able to effect such a large amount of spirits in one go before, thus I doubt his ability to do so not to mention that Haos curse reflection would probably cause Castiels own ability to backfire on him and freeze him in time instead

lol

A true time stop is actually stopping time, not the damn humans and animals running around. He has never just stopped one person and everyone else keeps walking.

It can't be reflected for two reasons. First, it's an ability that isn't directed at Hao; yet he will still stop. He isn't freezing him, he's just stopping time, which Hao isn't faster than.

Second, Hao's little curse reflection probably wouldn't work due to this not being a curse, now is this ability in anyway harming him. Seeing how it's not directed at him, he can't counter it ; now can he?

Please show me a scan of when Hao STATES he can counter any form of energy out there.

I never said that Hao had more skills than Castiel or that he was more hax, just that his moveset is more destructive, and that is a fact what with his supernovas and black holes. There just no refuting it.

To put it simple he would die before he could do theses.

I truly believe that Haos attacks can harm Cas considering that Hao has not only defeated Gods, Demons, and island busting angels in his own erse when he was much weaker

WOW!!! he beat people in his OWN verse,thats just unreal. O_O Island Busting angels WOW amazing thats.. like ... so weak compared to SPN angels.

See the differences is this isn't his verse's angels, no need to refer to them. No one said his powers may not work, but the ones you've listed aren't doing nothing.

but he has blatantly stated and demonstrated that his powers work on supernatural creatures as well.

And your point for saying this is???

Oh yeah your trying to prove that he can hurt cas, well no need to do that. As it's not going to matter.

Plus, his soulsuck would pretty much lobotomize Cas in the first place

Yeah, because you've set up two guys to fight. One whos already hurt Cas and the other one Hao.

As for the speed issue, Hao can also teleport. Hell, like ive said before hes virtually omnipresent and his base reactions are also much faster than Castiels. If you were to "destroy me" and prove Cas's light speed,i could bring up scans Hao blocking a light speed laser from orbit by oversouling his spirit of fire AFTER the laser was fired. Thats something to think about.

Ok, i'll stop playing and get to work.

Your missing the point, as i can hype his speed to anything seeing how he doesn't use it , but doesn't matter, as Cas can just stop time.

Castiel turning invisible is pretty neat, but then again so can Hao.

Please show the scan of him doing this.

Hell, like ive said before hes virtually omnipresent

You know the drill.... Scans

He can also manifest illusions of himself anywhere at will and can sense spirits of all kinds since he's y'know

Thats nice, but so can Cas.

a high level shaman who has litterally been to hell and back two times over. Hell, in his past lives the guy has even bent demons and demi gods to his will.

Again so did Cas. Does any of your statements ever have a point?

Obviously you have misentrepreted my quote about Hao being stronger. Technically speaking he is. His attacks can life wipe and planet bust, thus giving him higher destructive capacity.

I didn't misunderstand, it's just saying DC doesn't truly mean anything in a battle of hax. lol

People weaker than him are life wipers, and i've seen them beat the crap out of Hao in a forum. Yet, the only thing thats in Hao's favor is his soul manipulation

Ive watched every single episode of SPN, but you have abviously come into this thread completely ignorant of Shaman king

Well you know i'm one of those few people who can do that.

Yes SPN still wins.

I do my research.

All that being said, the only one maing a fool out of themselves is you, with your ALL CAPS RAGE and your blatant cursing at me out of frustration over a battle thread on the interwebs.

Lol i rarely make a foul out of my self, your the one who can't spell, nor understand that this is the internet, not interwebs.

For one thing your contradicting your self in just about every post here.

Im rather enjoying this discussion, so feel free to unleash your full power and debate at 100% oh legendary super saiyan of the internet because id love it if you could throw another post or two my way

Super Saiyans are a little, gay i like to think of my self as the hulk or maybe Spawn. Yeah I'll like to be Spawn of the internet.

If your good enough you might see me debate at full skill, but i can give you a quick demonstration next time.

Over all this is all you've stated

1. "Haos curse reflection would probably cause Castiels own ability to backfire" Then provide proof that it can effect every type of energy.

And everything else you've stated couldn't help him at all.

@Whats_out_the_bag said:

@Haofan123: Your lucky I've just watched One piece. So i can simply end this thread real quick.

I'll show you why you suck at debating.

My arguement about Cas's timestop is not based on souls equaling strength. It is about the amount of beings that Castiel can effect at a given time with his timestop.

Did he ever say his time stopping ability is limited to how many beings he can stop? No

This isn't fan fiction so please stop with these pointless accusations

He has never shown to be able to effect such a large amount of spirits in one go before, thus I doubt his ability to do so not to mention that Haos curse reflection would probably cause Castiels own ability to backfire on him and freeze him in time instead

lol

A true time stop is actually stopping time, not the damn humans and animals running around. He has never just stopped one person and everyone else keeps walking.

It can't be reflected for two reasons. First, it's an ability that isn't directed at Hao; yet he will still stop. He isn't freezing him, he's just stopping time, which Hao isn't faster than.

Second, Hao's little curse reflection probably wouldn't work due to this not being a curse, now is this ability in anyway harming him. Seeing how it's not directed at him, he can't counter it ; now can he?

Please show me a scan of when Hao STATES he can counter any form of energy out there.

To put it simple he would die before he could do theses.

I truly believe that Haos attacks can harm Cas considering that Hao has not only defeated Gods, Demons, and island busting angels in his own erse when he was much weaker

WOW!!! he beat people in his OWN verse,thats just unreal. O_O Island Busting angels WOW amazing thats.. like ... so weak compared to SPN angels.

See the differences is this isn't his verse's angels, no need to refer to them. No one said his powers may not work, but the ones you've listed aren't doing nothing.

but he has blatantly stated and demonstrated that his powers work on supernatural creatures as well.

And your point for saying this is???

Oh yeah your trying to prove that he can hurt cas, well no need to do that. As it's not going to matter.

Plus, his soulsuck would pretty much lobotomize Cas in the first place

Yeah, because you've set up two guys to fight. One whos already hurt Cas and the other one Hao.

Ok, i'll stop playing and get to work.

Your missing the point, as i can hype his speed to anything seeing how he doesn't use it , but doesn't matter, as Cas can just stop time.

Castiel turning invisible is pretty neat, but then again so can Hao.

Please show the scan of him doing this.

Hell, like ive said before hes virtually omnipresent

You know the drill.... Scans

He can also manifest illusions of himself anywhere at will and can sense spirits of all kinds since he's y'know

Thats nice, but so can Cas.

a high level shaman who has litterally been to hell and back two times over. Hell, in his past lives the guy has even bent demons and demi gods to his will.

Again so did Cas. Does any of your statements ever have a point?

Obviously you have misentrepreted my quote about Hao being stronger. Technically speaking he is. His attacks can life wipe and planet bust, thus giving him higher destructive capacity.

I didn't misunderstand, it's just saying DC doesn't truly mean anything in a battle of hax. lol

People weaker than him are life wipers, and i've seen them beat the crap out of Hao in a forum. Yet, the only thing thats in Hao's favor is his soul manipulation

Well you know i'm one of those few people who can do that.

Yes SPN still wins.

I do my research.

All that being said, the only one maing a fool out of themselves is you, with your ALL CAPS RAGE and your blatant cursing at me out of frustration over a battle thread on the interwebs.

Lol i rarely make a foul out of my self, your the one who can't spell, nor understand that this is the internet, not interwebs.

For one thing your contradicting your self in just about every post here.

Im rather enjoying this discussion, so feel free to unleash your full power and debate at 100% oh legendary super saiyan of the internet because id love it if you could throw another post or two my way

Super Saiyans are a little, gay i like to think of my self as the hulk or maybe Spawn. Yeah I'll like to be Spawn of the internet.

If your good enough you might see me debate at full skill, but i can give you a quick demonstration next time.

Over all this is all you've stated

1. "Haos curse reflection would probably cause Castiels own ability to backfire" Then provide proof that it can effect every type of energy.

And everything else you've stated couldn't help him at all.

So...you've watched one piece and that makes you knowledgeable about shaman king. Seems legit

Has it been shown that when Cas stops time the entire universe is brought to a standstill? Yeah didnt think so.

Hao would die before he gets of a solar flare that moves at 1/3rd the speed of light despite Cas not having any noteworthy speed feats besides teleportation which means nothing to Hao since he can to? well Ill be damned. Again, superor speed, virtual omnipresence, the works

Island busting being less impressive than supernatural angels? If I recall despite all of SPNs boasting, they have nothing to show for it except mere statements whereas Hao was actually shown firing off solar flares and giant meteor showers. Keep in mind Hao destroyed said island buster when he was much weaker. Now he can use supernovas and black holes, both of which are planet busting attacks. The most michael and Luci were were lifewipers who couldnt planet bust, if even that since those were only statements just like everything else in SPN

Your arguement was that you could argue Cas's speed at being FL or higher. I said hao has reacted to such speeds and like I said, timestop means nothing since 1. He never uses it in combat and 2. unless he has been shown to react at speeds exceeding AT LEAST 1/3rd the speed of light, it is meaningless. Im just going to give you the benifit of the doubt about curse reflection since its pretty cumbersome to keep repeating myself. But hey, even if timestop worked, what would he do then? Molecular combustion? yeah, Hao wouldnt be effected

I also see that you are going to dismiss the fact that Haos attacks ae spiritually based as well as physically as well. Unless Cas can show that his angel form can tank attacks that can lay planet earth to waste, you really have no way to refute it.

I find it interesting that you criticize my supposed inablity to spell when you have been saying that ive been making a "foul" out of myself or "theses" intsead of these. I shall post scans of Haos abilities shortly

@Whats_out_the_bag:

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shaman_king_flowers/c000/40.html

Here Hao states his true nature. if cas were to harm Hao it would be an illusion at most

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shaman_king_kang_zeng_bang/v27/c297/3.html

Here hao begins to soulsuck an enitre island just to test his power. he later states that he can do this to the entire world

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shaman_king_kang_zeng_bang/v27/c297/5.html

Kills Iron Madien

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shaman_king_kang_zeng_bang/v27/c297/18.html

Chocolove and Horohoro attempt to obstruct Haos vision so that he cant kill on of the patch tribe, but it is already been proven that he is just toying with them as he was able to kill and entire island

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shaman_king_kang_zeng_bang/v27/c297/23.html

Further proof that he was jsut toying with them. his soul has already become one with the great spirit and he was only possessing his body liek a puppet

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shaman_king_kang_zeng_bang/v27/c298/5.html

Here is where Hao truly resides despite his influence actually being universal(There are actual aliens in shaman king). Nobody may enter without his permission. It is later revealed that the only reson Yoh and his friends wer able to enter and not be erased from existance in an instant was because hao subconciously wanted them to help him. Cas would not be so lucky

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shaman_king_kang_zeng_bang/v27/c299/7.html

Solar flare

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shaman_king_kang_zeng_bang/v27/c299/10.html

Prominence

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shaman_king_kang_zeng_bang/v27/c299/13.html

Comet sword

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shaman_king_kang_zeng_bang/v27/c299/16.html

Meteors. Im sure you know how fast those are

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shaman_king_kang_zeng_bang/v27/c299/20.html

Supernova. Again, only reason the main characters survived was because Hao subconciously wanted to be saved

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/shaman_king_kang_zeng_bang/v27/c299/22.html

Black hole. Same thing as a real one but it can imprisson souls

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel