Hannibal Lecter vs. Johan Liebert

Topic started by alternative_backup on June 26, 2013. Last post by nishi99 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by alternative_backup (130 posts) See mini bio Level 8

The Doctor Hannibal Lecter receives a phone call from Japan inviting you cordially to instruct and prepare young German doctors in the hospital Memorial Eisler of Düsseldorf in Germany. Doctor Kenzo Tenma begins a conversation with Doctor Hannibal Lecter on the potential of each.

Hannibal Lecter dissatisfied by the potential of each one of the German doctors, decides to retire from the hospital and decides to walk on the streets of Germany before returning to the United States.

Lecter observes from afar to an attractive, intelligent and young German. He comes to persuade Johan's travel to the United States to become his successor.

Reaching the United States and the Office of Lecter, Johan realizes that Lecter plans are nothing more and nothing less than to become one snack more Cannibal and decides to kill him.

Lecter in the same way, he realizes the intentions of Johan and decides to confront it.

Rules:

- Manipulation is permitted

- Both characters receive a semi-automatic gun and a knife for hunting

- The battle takes place in the Office of Hannibal Lecter

- Both characters must confront in a mind game

Who will win? The Cannibal or Monster?

Post by phantomrant (1,405 posts) See mini bio Level 10

So.... this is just a one on one straight-up fight?

Lecter kills him and eats him.

Post by Fehafare (9,528 posts) See mini bio Level 13

Why the build up for a straight up fight?

Anyway, Hannibal is gonna have one more meal done.

Make it a mind game and we got a match.

Post by alternative_backup (130 posts) See mini bio Level 8

You have given me a good idea. I will change the OP now, it will also be a mental game. Thanks, when I made the post, was distracted.

Post by nishi99 (1,784 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The Monster wins.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel