Halibel vs Akainu

Topic started by BladeWade on June 12, 2013. Last post by EraserCannon 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by BladeWade (66 posts) See mini bio Level 7
The fight takes place in Soul Society. 

Morals: in character. 

No prep. 

Win by Death. 

Standard weapon. 

Who wins? 

Post by taichokage (14,794 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Akainu. The only problem I see is Harribel's speed and flight. It would be very difficult for Akainu to hit her. Even buggy managed to avoid him just being a flier and not as fast as Harribel. Actually because of that she might just have enough opportunity to put a tidal wave on him which is kryptonite to Akainu. But I still can't shake the feeling of Akainu winning. Maybe bias? Lol. I want other opinions on this.
Post by ChromeDisaster (1,102 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I say Akainu as well. And like you said, the only advantage Harribel has is flight and speed, but that really doesn't make a difference. She is a close combat fighter until her release, and when she comes near him, she catches the lava fist

Post by othus12 (7,667 posts) See mini bio Level 13

akainu rather easily.

Post by phantomrant (1,439 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Akainu with extreme ease.

Post by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (1,309 posts) See mini bio Level 10

@taichokage said:

Akainu. The only problem I see is Harribel's speed and flight. It would be very difficult for Akainu to hit her. Even buggy managed to avoid him just being a flier and not as fast as Harribel. Actually because of that she might just have enough opportunity to put a tidal wave on him which is kryptonite to Akainu. But I still can't shake the feeling of Akainu winning. Maybe bias? Lol. I want other opinions on this.

@ChromeDisaster said:

I say Akainu as well. And like you said, the only advantage Harribel has is flight and speed, but that really doesn't make a difference. She is a close combat fighter until her release, and when she comes near him, she catches the lava fist

This, and the fact he's also a logia lol.

Post by solesamurai (1,250 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk: It's well known fact that logias while intangible to physical attacks with the use haki are still susceptible to elemental advantages such as Water > Fire ect.

Post by EraserCannon (522 posts) See mini bio Level 9

A single Da-Funka would end Halibel and the rest of the Espada rather easily.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel