Hal Jordan vs Tien

Topic started by Auron on Jan. 5, 2010. Last post by soldier 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5

after reading the rules there is nothing I'm doing wrong I'm voicing my opinion.


PS. Harvest moon rocks.

Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Auron: No they are just joking and only do it once per thread and only do it if there are fanboys around, you are just repeating that you choose the side of the Dragon ball character with out adding something to the discussion.
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Kelleth said:
" @Auron: No they are just joking and only do it once per thread and only do it if there are fanboys around, you are just repeating that you choose the side of the Dragon ball character with out adding something to the discussion. "

that sounds pretty bias to me but ok I will give more reasoning from now on.
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

hai makes him look like a sh!t stain
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Auron said:
"@Kelleth said:
" @Auron: No they are just joking and only do it once per thread and only do it if there are fanboys around, you are just repeating that you choose the side of the Dragon ball character with out adding something to the discussion. "
that sounds pretty bias to me but ok I will give more reasoning from now on. "

Yeah there are plenty of reasons. You can try give an estimate of his speed. 
You can also mention about him splitting into 4, there is also solar flare. 
after-image. 
 
He is a far better fighter, and has some pretty deadly attacks. 
But an important thing is to ask the oppostition why they are choosing the opponent. Then you can debate fully, with a proper objective. I know that people on comicvine like to say curbstomp or whatever. But we like to give evidence and well structured and thought out opinions. 
 
Kelleth is just giving you some advice, you obviously have your opinions, so heck explain them to us, you will find that you would be alot more respected, and the people would at least take note of your opinion.
Post by Justice (767 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@soldier: Well said.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@soldier:
Very well said
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The Green Lantern ring is the most powerful weapon in the DC universe--- and Hal Jordan is the best Green Lantern that ever lived, so imma have to go with Hal.
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@DJSNuva1: Sword of superman yo? or the Miracle Machine
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
Hal Jordan easily wins this one here
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Nerx said:
" @DJSNuva1: Sword of superman yo? or the Miracle Machine "

Ah, it's just a standard saying the DCU that, in most cases, the GL ring is the most powerful weapon in the universe.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@Nerx said:
" @DJSNuva1: Sword of superman yo? or the Miracle Machine "
Ah, it's just a standard saying the DCU that, in most cases, the GL ring is the most powerful weapon in the universe. "

Lol which one?      *joke*
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel