Hal Jordan vs Tien

Topic started by Auron on Jan. 5, 2010. Last post by soldier 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I say Tein can take this with a Neo tri beam.
Post by geraldthesloth (502 posts) See mini bio Level 3
No Sir, this fight is all Hal Jordan, the ring has better feats and puts him in leagues above Tien
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Auron said:
" I say Tein can take this with a Neo tri beam. "
How about you show us a scan or video of Tien using his neo tri beam. Oh wait, you cant, I guess that means Hal takes this in a land slide
Post by Mortein (1,558 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Hal would win this
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JThree47693 said:

" @Auron said:

" I say Tein can take this with a Neo tri beam. "
How about you show us a scan or video of Tien using his neo tri beam. Oh wait, you cant, I guess that means Hal takes this in a land slide "
 
  Even though i say Gl Takes this, tien holding off cell with his tri-beam was one of the Garest moments in history.
Post by JThree47693 (1,081 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@rein: 
He said neo tri beam, thats what I want to see. Not the chi kung pao or however the hell you say it in japenese, I want to see the neo tri beam.
Post by Son_of_Manus (525 posts) See mini bio Level 6
@geraldthesloth said:
" No Sir, this fight is all Hal Jordan, the ring has better feats and puts him in leagues above Tien "
Don't bother with this one look at his prior threads
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@JThree47693 said:
" @rein:  He said neo tri beam, thats what I want to see. Not the chi kung pao or however the hell you say it in japenese, I want to see the neo tri beam. "
the video i posted was of the neo tri beam
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,763 posts) See mini bio Level 13
The ring withstood a nuke, so Hal can rape the three eyed bald freak...
Post by Justice (766 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I am gonna go with hal.
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kuma_From_Argentina said:
"The ring withstood a nuke, so Hal can rape the three eyed bald freak... "

Well no offence but nukes are sh!t compared to DBZ 
heck picollo in dragonball had the power of a nuke without trying. 
Master Roshi could blow up a moon. 
 
Tiens blast was enough to match gotenks-buu's blast, so I am not sure that Hal's forcefield construct would hold up. 
 
Tien could do one of his blasts then blitz. Because Hal I think has an auto shield reflex, which puts up a shield as resistance against speedsters. Therefore tien would need to first fire a huge blast then blitz. 
 
Multi form could help, along with solar flare. 
 
This would be an interesting fight for now. (unless I am enlightened with new info on Hal)
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
TIEN EASY 
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Auron said:
"TIEN EASY  "

At least explain, two word responses are not exactly an indication of why he wins.
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@soldier: That`s like asking Klandicar to have a rational explanation why Deadpool kills Thanos lol
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kelleth said:
" @soldier: That`s like asking Klandicar to have a rational explanation why Deadpool kills Thanos lol "

Harsh
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@soldier said:

" @Kelleth said:

" @soldier: That`s like asking Klandicar to have a rational explanation why Deadpool kills Thanos lol "
Harsh "
And false might i add i forgot that Klandicar is a Thanos fanboy to the max XD
Post by soldier (495 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Kelleth said:
"@soldier said:

" @Kelleth said:

" @soldier: That`s like asking Klandicar to have a rational explanation why Deadpool kills Thanos lol "
Harsh "
And false might i add i forgot that Klandicar is a Thanos fanboy to the max XD "

lol that is true but I still think that Thanos beats supergirl. I saw a thread on comicvine and people were saying how Thanos gets owned. That is why I don't bother with comicvine much
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I already gave my reasons
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@Auron: So Neo Tri beam and EASY hu? you know that your pretty much spamming if you just keep saying ''this guy wins'' over an over? and do you know i can ban you for that? :P
Post by Auron (419 posts) See mini bio Level 5
@Kelleth said:
" @Auron: So Neo Tri beam and EASY hu? you know that your pretty much spamming if you just keep saying ''this guy wins'' over an over? and do you know i can ban you for that? :P "
how I'm not doing anything wrong? people were posting pictures in my other thread  by what you are telling me now you can ban them for that also?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel