hal jordan vs aizen

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Aug. 11, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" Sorry but it Aizen only attack is hyponisis then he dies GL Shields protect them from Hypnosis and psionic assaults  Aizen dies and the entire Bleachverse goes up in flames "
*facepalm* If only I replied to this about an hour earlier, then i could have set a guiness world record for saying "It's not hypnosis" the most times in one day.   Seriously, you didn't even have to do research for this. you simply had to read the thread, and apparantly you failed miserably.  "

well idk about a easy win (if at all unless he gets his move off) it's been shown it's not hyponisis
Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" Sorry but it Aizen only attack is hyponisis then he dies GL Shields protect them from Hypnosis and psionic assaults  Aizen dies and the entire Bleachverse goes up in flames "
*facepalm* If only I replied to this about an hour earlier, then i could have set a guiness world record for saying "It's not hypnosis" the most times in one day.   Seriously, you didn't even have to do research for this. you simply had to read the thread, and apparantly you failed miserably.  "
I just read up on how it works...he still loses..badly
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
I just read up on how it works...he still loses..badly "
Lol, i highly doubt you went and read anything. You're a joke, really. I hope you hang around for a long time, just so I can laugh at your silly posts. 
@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
Lol, i highly doubt you went and read anything. You're a joke, really. I hope you hang around for a long time, just so I can laugh at your silly posts.  "
I did read up on it..on how he can alter your perception on reality..its a nice trick but he still loses
@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
Lol, i highly doubt you went and read anything. You're a joke, really. I hope you hang around for a long time, just so I can laugh at your silly posts.  "
I did read up on it..on how he can alter your perception on reality..its a nice trick but he still loses "
Of course, of course, an instantaneous, permanant loss of control of his senses and he still wins. lol! 

Aizen's ability is bound to have a weak point (other than being completely blind, which is how Tosen avoided it), but until we know what it is, this battle is pointless.  

By the way... 

@Sinister_Noob said:
"
i dont think the ring has a mind of its own. 
regardless of whatever you make up, im sure Aizen would win, if not by his sword, then by his powerful kidos, and spiritual energy

this scan if for AgentJ
"
The ritual he is refering to isn't some special move, it's just the release of his sword. Sinister, it seems like you take the phrasing of such things too literally some times. A lot of what Aizen says in this is just for dramatic effect, like how people who see it are his slaves. It doesn't mean he controls them, just that they are powerless against him (though i'm sure with clever use of his ability, he could make people do things they wouldn't normally do). 
Lanterns are immune to that kind of thing...of course you dont know much about them =/
\Hal stomps, Lantern shields prevent interference of the senses...and shield them from reality warping effects

I remember GL fighting a character with a similar ability..just on a much greater scale
@batosaimsxz said:
" Lanterns are immune to that kind of thing...of course you dont know much about them =/ \Hal stomps, Lantern shields prevent interference of the senses...and shield them from reality warping effects  I remember GL fighting a character with a similar ability..just on a much greater scale "
A shield wouldn't stop this. It's not like some kind of ray or power, like you typically see in comics, thus no shield would stop it. You see it, and you are affected. I know you wouldn't understand since you don't seem to be well versed in anime and the way things work in it as opposed to american comics, but maybe if i say it five hundred and three times it will finally pierce your thick skull. 
@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" Lanterns are immune to that kind of thing...of course you dont know much about them =/ \Hal stomps, Lantern shields prevent interference of the senses...and shield them from reality warping effects  I remember GL fighting a character with a similar ability..just on a much greater scale "
A shield wouldn't stop this. It's not like some kind of ray or power, like you typically see in comics, thus no shield would stop it. You see it, and you are affected. I know you wouldn't understand since you don't seem to be well versed in anime and the way things work in it as opposed to american comics, but maybe if i say it five hundred and three times it will finally pierce your thick skull.  "
It isnt just a shield..it blocks out all interference including sensory interfernce,,,

I know you wouldnt understand since you dont seem to be well versed in comics and the way things work in it as oppsed to anime, but maybe if i say it fie hundred and three times it will finally pierce your thick skull

See I can do the same thing...go read a comic then come back to me...your precious Bleach character dies
@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
A shield wouldn't stop this. It's not like some kind of ray or power, like you typically see in comics, thus no shield would stop it. You see it, and you are affected. I know you wouldn't understand since you don't seem to be well versed in anime and the way things work in it as opposed to american comics, but maybe if i say it five hundred and three times it will finally pierce your thick skull.  "
It isnt just a shield..it blocks out all interference including sensory interfernce,,,  I know you wouldnt understand since you dont seem to be well versed in comics and the way things work in it as oppsed to anime, but maybe if i say it fie hundred and three times it will finally pierce your thick skull  See I can do the same thing...go read a comic then come back to me...your precious Bleach character dies "
How juvenile, it's almost as if you were a child repeating what daddy says in a sarcastic voice when he doesn't give you candy. That said, i'll bite. Go read bleach and then come back to me. It's far too early to tell who wins this fight. 
@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
It isnt just a shield..it blocks out all interference including sensory interfernce,,,  I know you wouldnt understand since you dont seem to be well versed in comics and the way things work in it as oppsed to anime, but maybe if i say it fie hundred and three times it will finally pierce your thick skull  See I can do the same thing...go read a comic then come back to me...your precious Bleach character dies "
How juvenile, it's almost as if you were a child repeating what daddy says in a sarcastic voice when he doesn't give you candy. That said, i'll bite. Go read bleach and then come back to me. It's far too early to tell who wins this fight.  "
How jevenile, It's almost as if you were a child repeating what daddy says in a sarcastic voice

No I was just being sarcastic..I may not know about Bleach as much as you do..but I know alot more about it then you do about Green Lantern

Lantern shields block out sensitory interference..Aizen dies..I know it must break your heart dude but it happens

Deal with it
@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
How juvenile, it's almost as if you were a child repeating what daddy says in a sarcastic voice when he doesn't give you candy. That said, i'll bite. Go read bleach and then come back to me. It's far too early to tell who wins this fight.  "
How jevenile, It's almost as if you were a child repeating what daddy says in a sarcastic voice  No I was just being sarcastic..I may not know about Bleach as much as you do..but I know alot more about it then you do about Green Lantern  Lantern shields block out sensitory interference..Aizen dies..I know it must break your heart dude but it happens  Deal with it "
again with the repeating. Some of the stuff you said was hilarious in its idiocy, but with the last few posts it hasn't even been funny, just stupid. Are you so desperate to either make your beloved Green Lantern look good or Bleach look bad that you'll ignore all the information laid out before you? I haven't even said that Aizen wins, just that we don't know enough about him yet, and that from what we know now he would win, and even then you still talk as if you know what is going on. I am not an avid DC reader (more Marvel myself) but I think i know a tad more about the Green Lantern than you would give me credit for.  All i'll say is, Lantern has never gone up against something quite like Aizen's zanpakuto, and i am very sure that Aizen's ability would affect him. It's just a matter of waiting until we know how Aizen will be beaten (which i wouldn't be suprised if we find the answer to before the end of the year) and whether or not Hal would be able to exploit that weakness. If it is something like willpower, than there is no question Hal will have little problem freeing himself (unless Aizen makes him think he has already won), however i doubt Kubo would make such a lame ending, because willpower-based comics like GL and DBZ aren't exactly my cup of tea. 
@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
How jevenile, It's almost as if you were a child repeating what daddy says in a sarcastic voice  No I was just being sarcastic..I may not know about Bleach as much as you do..but I know alot more about it then you do about Green Lantern  Lantern shields block out sensitory interference..Aizen dies..I know it must break your heart dude but it happens  Deal with it "
again with the repeating. Some of the stuff you said was hilarious in its idiocy, but with the last few posts it hasn't even been funny, just stupid. Are you so desperate to either make your beloved Green Lantern look good or Bleach look bad that you'll ignore all the information laid out before you? I haven't even said that Aizen wins, just that we don't know enough about him yet, and that from what we know now he would win, and even then you still talk as if you know what is going on. I am not an avid DC reader (more Marvel myself) but I think i know a tad more about the Green Lantern than you would give me credit for.  All i'll say is, Lantern has never gone up against something quite like Aizen's zanpakuto, and i am very sure that Aizen's ability would affect him. It's just a matter of waiting until we know how Aizen will be beaten (which i wouldn't be suprised if we find the answer to before the end of the year) and whether or not Hal would be able to exploit that weakness. If it is something like willpower, than there is no question Hal will have little problem freeing himself (unless Aizen makes him think he has already won), however i doubt Kubo would make such a lame ending, because willpower-based comics like GL and DBZ aren't exactly my cup of tea.  "
You are wrong..Aizens ability would not effect them and I have already stated this
If you want to ignore facts then go ahead...my advice to you is to actually read a comic before you post again

Lanterns have gone up against people with similar abilities ..just alot more powerful then Aizen

He dies dude..his best trick isnt going to work..
@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
again with the repeating. Some of the stuff you said was hilarious in its idiocy, but with the last few posts it hasn't even been funny, just stupid. Are you so desperate to either make your beloved Green Lantern look good or Bleach look bad that you'll ignore all the information laid out before you? I haven't even said that Aizen wins, just that we don't know enough about him yet, and that from what we know now he would win, and even then you still talk as if you know what is going on. I am not an avid DC reader (more Marvel myself) but I think i know a tad more about the Green Lantern than you would give me credit for.  All i'll say is, Lantern has never gone up against something quite like Aizen's zanpakuto, and i am very sure that Aizen's ability would affect him. It's just a matter of waiting until we know how Aizen will be beaten (which i wouldn't be suprised if we find the answer to before the end of the year) and whether or not Hal would be able to exploit that weakness. If it is something like willpower, than there is no question Hal will have little problem freeing himself (unless Aizen makes him think he has already won), however i doubt Kubo would make such a lame ending, because willpower-based comics like GL and DBZ aren't exactly my cup of tea.  "
And since you have zero knowledge on Green Lanterns..I would prefer it if you didnt post anymore..on this thread or any other one

Do I make myself clear? I'll tell you when you can post again
@batosaimsxz said:

" @AgentJ said:

" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
You are wrong..Aizens ability would not effect them and I have already stated this If you want to ignore facts then go ahead...my advice to you is to actually read a comic before you post again  Lanterns have gone up against people with similar abilities ..just alot more powerful then Aizen  He dies dude..his best trick isnt going to work.. "

There are so many things wrong with your latest batch of bafoonery that you are almost back into the funny realm again, so keep heading in the direction you're going, please!  It is MUCH more entertaining
1. You have no proof that his ability would not work on Hal. There are no rays or wires involved here, which a Green lantern would obviously be able to deflect. it is simply him seeing the blade. You give me proof that he can deflect something like that (in other words, a scan of him protecting himself from something that has no substance or proof of even existing) and then maybe we can talk. So far you have been saying things with no proof to back them up. Now its time to put your kahunas where your vice is. 
2. Dont worry about my comic reading. My collection isn't huge, but I really enjoyed myself some Civil War, and I have a number of Jeff Loeb and Frank Miller batman graphic novels on my shelves as well (aka, the interesting american comic book heroes, not the Supermans, Flashes, and Wonder Womans of the world). And of course, i have the watchmen, like any upstanding nerd. 
3.See number 1 
4. See number 1.  

Edit: Lol, like a newcomer douche who knows nothing of japanese comics and anime like you is going to tell me whether or not I can post on a website about anime. Maybe if i was saying all this on Comicvine i'd be more receptive, but you are not the home team here. 
@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
You are wrong..Aizens ability would not effect them and I have already stated this If you want to ignore facts then go ahead...my advice to you is to actually read a comic before you post again  Lanterns have gone up against people with similar abilities ..just alot more powerful then Aizen  He dies dude..his best trick isnt going to work.. "
 There are so many things wrong with your latest batch of bafoonery that you are almost back into the funny realm again, so keep heading in the direction you're going, please!  It is MUCH more entertaining1. You have no proof that his ability would not work on Hal. There are no rays or wires involved here, which a Green lantern would obviously be able to deflect. it is simply him seeing the blade. You give me proof that he can deflect something like that (in other words, a scan of him protecting himself from something that has no substance or proof of even existing) and then maybe we can talk. So far you have been saying things with no proof to back them up. Now its time to put your kahunas where your vice is. 2. Dont worry about my comic reading. My collection isn't huge, but I really enjoyed myself some Civil War, and I have a number of Jeff Loeb and Frank Miller batman graphic novels on my shelves as well (aka, the interesting american comic book heroes, not the Supermans, Flashes, and Wonder Womans of the world). And of course, i have the watchmen, like any upstanding nerd. 3.See number 1 4. See number 1.  "
1. You have no proof that it would work on Hal..I only said it wouldnt work because for one GL have fought beings with similar abilities and that shields prevent sensory interference. It isnt about deflecting 
God you know nothing about Lanterns..stop wasting my time..the shields protect them from assaults and interference that arent projected at them..like Psionic assaults

Lanterns can also see spectral beings, wraiths and ghost..a Lantern would see a Bleach character miles away

2. Green Lantern wasnt in civil war..you know nothing about the character...I took the time to learn about Aizen and after seeing his abilities..he cant win against any Lantern let alone Hal...

Read a comic before you post again ok..
@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
 There are so many things wrong with your latest batch of bafoonery that you are almost back into the funny realm again, so keep heading in the direction you're going, please!  It is MUCH more entertaining1. You have no proof that his ability would not work on Hal. There are no rays or wires involved here, which a Green lantern would obviously be able to deflect. it is simply him seeing the blade. You give me proof that he can deflect something like that (in other words, a scan of him protecting himself from something that has no substance or proof of even existing) and then maybe we can talk. So far you have been saying things with no proof to back them up. Now its time to put your kahunas where your vice is. 2. Dont worry about my comic reading. My collection isn't huge, but I really enjoyed myself some Civil War, and I have a number of Jeff Loeb and Frank Miller batman graphic novels on my shelves as well (aka, the interesting american comic book heroes, not the Supermans, Flashes, and Wonder Womans of the world). And of course, i have the watchmen, like any upstanding nerd. 3.See number 1 4. See number 1.  "
1. You have no proof that it would work on Hal..I only said it wouldnt work because for one GL have fought beings with similar abilities and that shields prevent sensory interference. It isnt about deflecting  God you know nothing about Lanterns..stop wasting my time..the shields protect them from assaults and interference that arent projected at them..like Psionic assaults   Lanterns can also see spectral beings, wraiths and ghost..a Lantern would see a Bleach character miles away 2. Green Lantern wasnt in civil war..you know nothing about the character...I took the time to learn about Aizen and after seeing his abilities..he cant win against any Lantern let alone Hal...  Read a comic before you post again ok.. "
1. You are right I have no proof that it would work on Hal, however I dont have to prove anything because 1. You are the only one claiming it wouldn't work on him and 2. Aizens ability has worked on everyone it has gone up against thus far. I'll say it again: If you can show me proof that : 
"   he can deflect something like that (in other words, a scan of him protecting himself from something that has no substance or proof of even existing) and then maybe we can talk."judging by the fact that you didn't bother to supply any such proof, i'm going to assume that you are full of shit, or that you just dont know what you're talking about. Not to mention that the reasoning you gave proves you know nothing of Aizen's ability. I could probably yell you that his sword was what was going into Hals head and you'd give me reasons why that wouldn't work. What a buffoon. Read Bleach before you make yourself look even more moronic. 
2. I never said Green Lantern was in Civil War, just as I never said he was in the batman GNs that I brought up, or that he was in the Watchmen. Enough with these strawman arguements though. Lets see you give me the proof i asked for in point 1. Also, like I said in the first part, It's clear that you know next to nothing about what his ability does. Oh, and the part about "reading a comic" just makes you look more like what I thought you were, that being someone who ignores the facts while yelling at the top of his voice. Maybe you should go join one of those Town Hall meetings and tell everyone why the Green Lantern can block health care. 
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" GL are immune to hypnosis Bleachverse dies "
And right there is where you show you know nothing about Bleach : ) "
And right there is where you show you know nothing about Green Lanterns : )

@DJSNuva1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
Hmm. And nothing about GL's either, considering they can't kill anyone except for Sinestro Corps members or if it's Alan Scott(Nobody in the Bleachverse will 'die' from a green lantern)   "
Except that can kill people who aren't members of the Sinestro corps  Looks like someone didnt do their research   Or in this case 2 people =]

READ YOUR DAMN BOOK OF OA!!!!First of all, the book of Oa wasn't rewritten until long AFTER the crisis, and this is Pre-Crisis, so they can't use lethal force anyways. Second, even if it was Post-SCW, the first law SPECIFICALLY states that the lethal force is for killing the Sinestro Corps, not ANYONE ELSE. See scan --> 

Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@batosaimsxz said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
And right there is where you show you know nothing about Green Lanterns : )

@DJSNuva1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
Hmm. And nothing about GL's either, considering they can't kill anyone except for Sinestro Corps members or if it's Alan Scott(Nobody in the Bleachverse will 'die' from a green lantern)   "
Except that can kill people who aren't members of the Sinestro corps  Looks like someone didnt do their research   Or in this case 2 people =]

READ YOUR DAMN BOOK OF OA!!!!First of all, the book of Oa wasn't rewritten until long AFTER the crisis, and this is Pre-Crisis, so they can't use lethal force anyways. Second, even if it was Post-SCW, the first law SPECIFICALLY states that the lethal force is for killing the Sinestro Corps, not ANYONE ELSE. See scan --> 

"
yea i know about this but later on the book also then gave them lethal force over threats to GLs, also hal can kill aizen here lol the rules of OA to not happen in a comic book battle thread
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@batosaimsxz:
How about you prove it instead of just saying it you damn troll.
@DJSNuva1 said:

" @batosaimsxz: How about you prove it instead of just saying it you damn troll. "

How about you read the comic you moron?

Consider yourself pwned
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel