hal jordan vs aizen

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Aug. 11, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@Acer said:
"  we havent sen enough of Aizen to know just how strong he is "
true that
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" I think Aizen will be able to unsheathe it since Hal has no knowledge of the swords ability, and it looks like a normal sword so he wouldn't feel threaten by it. "
good deduction. and im wondering what a dude in green tights who makes greed bubbles can do to aizen anyways. whats his name? oh, hal "
puts a bubble around his head and crushes it, or throws him into the sun or shoots pure GL power through his chest "
point made except aizen still win lol "
only if he draws his sword in time and within that time hal could have him on his knees "
i agree with you pretty much on that. unfortunately Aizens power has never been shown to the fullest, what we do know is that with practically no effort at all, he beat some of the strongest bleach characters. this fight should be made again when aizen has shown his best. but in this case, it can go either way
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" I think Aizen will be able to unsheathe it since Hal has no knowledge of the swords ability, and it looks like a normal sword so he wouldn't feel threaten by it. "
good deduction. and im wondering what a dude in green tights who makes greed bubbles can do to aizen anyways. whats his name? oh, hal "
puts a bubble around his head and crushes it, or throws him into the sun or shoots pure GL power through his chest "
only if he draws his sword in time and within that time hal could have him on his knees "
He doesn't have to draw it all the way (theoretically. I'd have to read the part where he revealed his ability again). As long as you've seen him draw it, even a fraction, its effect is total.  "
but thats just it will he or won't he, and it's not like hal has not delt with mind controling in the past, i mean P tried many times but hals willpower won over it "
I am so tired of saying this... IT ISN'T MIND CONTROL!
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
He doesn't have to draw it all the way (theoretically. I'd have to read the part where he revealed his ability again). As long as you've seen him draw it, even a fraction, its effect is total.  "
but thats just it will he or won't he, and it's not like hal has not delt with mind controling in the past, i mean P tried many times but hals willpower won over it "
I am so tired of saying this... IT ISN'T MIND CONTROL! "

then please tell me what is it?
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
then please tell me what is it? "
He simply affects each of their senses. I guess i'td be more accuately tounge, skin, eye, nose, and ear control. 
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7

so aizen wins? lol
Post by Sonata (35,303 posts) See mini bio Level 20
We knew that a long time ago lol
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
He simply affects each of their senses. I guess i'td be more accuately tounge, skin, eye, nose, and ear control.  "
whats great about this then is that hal can and would put a shell around himself with the GLR he has lol makes perfect sense and when this thing that aizen does weres off he gets him
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
He simply affects each of their senses. I guess i'td be more accuately tounge, skin, eye, nose, and ear control.  "
whats great about this then is that hal can and would put a shell around himself with the GLR he has lol makes perfect sense and when this thing that aizen does weres off he gets him "
Actually, that's the thing. It never wears off. Once you've seen it, you can't un-see it. 
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
whats great about this then is that hal can and would put a shell around himself with the GLR he has lol makes perfect sense and when this thing that aizen does weres off he gets him "
Actually, that's the thing. It never wears off. Once you've seen it, you can't un-see it.  "
true true. and if he performs the ritual along with his sword, hal would actually be aizens slave in every way.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
Actually, that's the thing. It never wears off. Once you've seen it, you can't un-see it.  "
true true. and if he performs the ritual along with his sword, hal would actually be aizens slave in every way. "
Ritual? I dont remember anything like that
@AgentJ said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
true true. and if he performs the ritual along with his sword, hal would actually be aizens slave in every way. "
Ritual? I dont remember anything like that "
oh, then let me find the scan.
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
then hal would keep it up and let his ring do the work, remember the GLR can be made into almost anything, hal could turn it into a way to see,hear ect ect without really doing so
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
then hal would keep it up and let his ring do the work, remember the GLR can be made into almost anything, hal could turn it into a way to see,hear ect ect without really doing so "
i dont think the ring has a mind of its own. 
regardless of whatever you make up, im sure Aizen would win, if not by his sword, then by his powerful kidos, and spiritual energy

this scan if for AgentJ
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
then hal would keep it up and let his ring do the work, remember the GLR can be made into almost anything, hal could turn it into a way to see,hear ect ect without really doing so "
regardless of whatever you make up, im sure Aizen would win, if not by his sword, then by his powerful kidos, and spiritual energy

this scan if for AgentJ

"

the ring does not but hal does and hal will know something is up and thus he will do this, and i am not making anything up lol read a GL comic before saying something like this
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:

this scan if for AgentJ

"
the ring does not but hal does and hal will know something is up and thus he will do this, and i am not making anything up lol read a GL comic before saying something like this "
i dont need to, aizens ability is unknown to those under its control until aizen tells his victim. sorry dude, but i dont think hal can beat aizen try a different fight
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:

this scan if for AgentJ

"
the ring does not but hal does and hal will know something is up and thus he will do this, and i am not making anything up lol read a GL comic before saying something like this "
i dont need to, aizens ability is unknown to those under its control until aizen tells his victim. sorry dude, but i dont think hal can beat aizen try a different fight "

i already said if aizen takeso ut his sword for sure he wins more times then not but if he does not or he takes it out to late hal will own him
Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Sorry but it Aizen only attack is hyponisis then he dies
GL Shields protect them from Hypnosis and psionic assaults

Aizen dies and the entire Bleachverse goes up in flames
Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" GL are immune to hypnosis Bleachverse dies "
And right there is where you show you know nothing about Bleach : ) "
And right there is where you show you know nothing about Green Lanterns : )

@DJSNuva1 said:
" @AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" GL are immune to hypnosis Bleachverse dies "
And right there is where you show you know nothing about Bleach : ) "
Hmm. And nothing about GL's either, considering they can't kill anyone except for Sinestro Corps members or if it's Alan Scott(Nobody in the Bleachverse will 'die' from a green lantern)   "
Except that can kill people who aren't members of the Sinestro corps

Looks like someone didnt do their research 

Or in this case 2 people =]
@batosaimsxz said:
" Sorry but it Aizen only attack is hyponisis then he dies GL Shields protect them from Hypnosis and psionic assaults  Aizen dies and the entire Bleachverse goes up in flames "
*facepalm* 
If only I replied to this about an hour earlier, then i could have set a guiness world record for saying "It's not hypnosis" the most times in one day.  

Seriously, you didn't even have to do research for this. you simply had to read the thread, and apparantly you failed miserably. 
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel