hal jordan vs aizen

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Aug. 11, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 5 years, 2 months ago.
Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Naw you just dont know anything about comics
 
Bleachverse dies
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@batosaimsxz said:
" Naw you just dont know anything about comics  Bleachverse dies "
can you prove i dont read comics, just reading the posts on this thread proves i read comics, and thats not all i read.
for the last time, they do not.
Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" Naw you just dont know anything about comics  Bleachverse dies "
can you prove i dont read comics, just reading the posts on this thread proves i read comics, and thats not all i read. for the last time, they do not. "
its pretty obvious u dont
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" Naw you just dont know anything about comics  Bleachverse dies "
can you prove i dont read comics, just reading the posts on this thread proves i read comics, and thats not all i read. for the last time, they do not. "
its pretty obvious u dont "
well, your wrong
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Jesus, batosaimxz, what you are doing here is pretty damn annoying. Not only did you call him fatass (I can't imagine where exactly you got that from) but you also assumed things about him that have literally no basis beyond your own assumptions and even fucked with his quote. I have to think that if i was a mod i'd ban you. (BTW you wouldn't happen to be DCMarvel1000 would you?)
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@AgentJ said:
"Jesus, batosaimxz, what you are doing here is pretty damn annoying. Not only did you call him fatass (I can't imagine where exactly you got that from) but you also assumed things about him that have literally no basis beyond your own assumptions and even fucked with his quote. I have to think that if i was a mod i'd ban you. (BTW you wouldn't happen to be DCMarvel1000 would you?) "

No, He's Johnny Nemesis, I have some experience with him back on The Vine. Anyway, regular Hal would not 'obliterate' the entire Bleach cast, because GL's can't use lethal force, except for Alan Scott. But I do still think Hal takes the battle...
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
It'd be impressive to say the least, but i'd be more convinced if you had higher quality posters backing you up on it. As it is I still go with the "perfect hypnosis" until we know what its limitations are. 
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@AgentJ said:
"It'd be impressive to say the least, but i'd be more convinced if you had higher quality posters backing you up on it. As it is I still go with the "perfect hypnosis" until we know what its limitations are.  "

You very well may be right. I can tell you obviously don't like batosaimxz, he isn't really being logical, level-headed, or backing up his posts with proof. Sparky needs to calm his temper. Anyway, GL might not be affected by perfect hypnosis.... But I'll have to think more about it.
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@DJSNuva1 said:

" @AgentJ said:

"It'd be impressive to say the least, but i'd be more convinced if you had higher quality posters backing you up on it. As it is I still go with the "perfect hypnosis" until we know what its limitations are.  "
You very well may be right. I can tell you obviously don't like batosaimxz, he isn't really being logical, level-headed, or backing up his posts with proof. Sparky needs to calm his temper. Anyway, GL might not be affected by perfect hypnosis.... But I'll have to think more about it. "
I'll believe it when I see someone (that isn't blind) avoid being unaffected by Aizens ability. Without precedent to the contrary I can't see how one could say it wouldn't work, or the opposite could be said, that the GLs powers wont work on Aizen. So at this point i have to think its too early to tell. 
Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
GL are immune to hypnosis
Bleachverse dies
Post by Kelleth (7,798 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@AgentJ said:
" Jesus, batosaimxz, what you are doing here is pretty damn annoying. Not only did you call him fatass (I can't imagine where exactly you got that from) but you also assumed things about him that have literally no basis beyond your own assumptions and even fucked with his quote. I have to think that if i was a mod i'd ban you. (BTW you wouldn't happen to be DCMarvel1000 would you?) "
O he did it before huh? i`ll make my first warning the 2nd warning then xP
Post by Acer (5,676 posts) See mini bio Level 11
 we havent sen enough of Aizen to know just how strong he is
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@batosaimsxz said:
" GL are immune to hypnosis Bleachverse dies "
And right there is where you show you know nothing about Bleach : )
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" GL are immune to hypnosis Bleachverse dies "
And right there is where you show you know nothing about Bleach : ) "

Hmm. And nothing about GL's either, considering they can't kill anyone except for Sinestro Corps members or if it's Alan Scott(Nobody in the Bleachverse will 'die' from a green lantern) 
 
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@DJSNuva1 said:
"@AgentJ said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" GL are immune to hypnosis Bleachverse dies "
And right there is where you show you know nothing about Bleach : ) "
Hmm. And nothing about GL's either, considering they can't kill anyone except for Sinestro Corps members or if it's Alan Scott(Nobody in the Bleachverse will 'die' from a green lantern)   "

not true, if deadly force is now allowed ever since the SCW, anyone who is a huge threat now can be killed (these events leading up to blackest night) also pre-crisis hal was a beast able to travel through time and across the universe in the blink of a eye and has been able to not only match superman but the whole JLA, if aizen waits to use his sword he loses in 3 secs
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" I think Aizen will be able to unsheathe it since Hal has no knowledge of the swords ability, and it looks like a normal sword so he wouldn't feel threaten by it. "
good deduction. and im wondering what a dude in green tights who makes greed bubbles can do to aizen anyways. whats his name? oh, hal "
puts a bubble around his head and crushes it, or throws him into the sun or shoots pure GL power through his chest "

point made except aizen still win lol
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" I think Aizen will be able to unsheathe it since Hal has no knowledge of the swords ability, and it looks like a normal sword so he wouldn't feel threaten by it. "
good deduction. and im wondering what a dude in green tights who makes greed bubbles can do to aizen anyways. whats his name? oh, hal "
puts a bubble around his head and crushes it, or throws him into the sun or shoots pure GL power through his chest "
point made except aizen still win lol "

only if he draws his sword in time and within that time hal could have him on his knees
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" I think Aizen will be able to unsheathe it since Hal has no knowledge of the swords ability, and it looks like a normal sword so he wouldn't feel threaten by it. "
good deduction. and im wondering what a dude in green tights who makes greed bubbles can do to aizen anyways. whats his name? oh, hal "
puts a bubble around his head and crushes it, or throws him into the sun or shoots pure GL power through his chest "
point made except aizen still win lol "
only if he draws his sword in time and within that time hal could have him on his knees "
He doesn't have to draw it all the way (theoretically. I'd have to read the part where he revealed his ability again). As long as you've seen him draw it, even a fraction, its effect is total. 
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" I think Aizen will be able to unsheathe it since Hal has no knowledge of the swords ability, and it looks like a normal sword so he wouldn't feel threaten by it. "
good deduction. and im wondering what a dude in green tights who makes greed bubbles can do to aizen anyways. whats his name? oh, hal "
puts a bubble around his head and crushes it, or throws him into the sun or shoots pure GL power through his chest "

wow violent lol
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@AgentJ said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @FLCL1 said:
"@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" I think Aizen will be able to unsheathe it since Hal has no knowledge of the swords ability, and it looks like a normal sword so he wouldn't feel threaten by it. "
good deduction. and im wondering what a dude in green tights who makes greed bubbles can do to aizen anyways. whats his name? oh, hal "
puts a bubble around his head and crushes it, or throws him into the sun or shoots pure GL power through his chest "
point made except aizen still win lol "
only if he draws his sword in time and within that time hal could have him on his knees "
He doesn't have to draw it all the way (theoretically. I'd have to read the part where he revealed his ability again). As long as you've seen him draw it, even a fraction, its effect is total.  "

but thats just it will he or won't he, and it's not like hal has not delt with mind controling in the past, i mean P tried many times but hals willpower won over it
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel