hal jordan vs aizen

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Aug. 11, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 10 months ago.
Post by DJSNuva1 (3,347 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Gregorius said:
"Where Aizen has his basic swordplay, Hal can replicate that with the power of his ring into a saber-like beam.
When it comes to Aizen's kidou and hadou, Hal can erect a powerful barrier around himself impervious to those effects.
Speed is not a factor in this battle, because while Aizen has the shundo ability, many of the Green Lantern corps (as per the comic books of old) describe that they can move galaxies away in mere milliseconds by sheer will alone.
It all hinges on Aizen's zanpakuto, Kyouka Suigetsu. The only immunity one has to its released form is not to see it, but no one man has quick enough reflexes to close his eyes in time to not see Aizen unsheathe even a fraction of his sword's blade and activate its shikai.

The final say comes down to this: will Hal Jordan give Aizen Sousuke the time he needs to unsheathe and release his zanpakuto? If he does, Aizen wins; if not, Hal wins. "
this is correct. Unless it's Parallaz Hal lol xp "
 i think aizen is faster than normal hal jordan "
Like Gregorius said, in the comics of old, Green Lanterns could travel galaxy's in an instant with sheer willpower, so if it's the PC GL's, speed doesn't even matter. "
PC? "
pre-crisis it's everything before COIE "
eh "

PC is everything pre the Crisis On Infinite Earth's
Post by Sinister_Noob (2,033 posts) See mini bio Level 7
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Gregorius said:
"Where Aizen has his basic swordplay, Hal can replicate that with the power of his ring into a saber-like beam.
When it comes to Aizen's kidou and hadou, Hal can erect a powerful barrier around himself impervious to those effects.
Speed is not a factor in this battle, because while Aizen has the shundo ability, many of the Green Lantern corps (as per the comic books of old) describe that they can move galaxies away in mere milliseconds by sheer will alone.
It all hinges on Aizen's zanpakuto, Kyouka Suigetsu. The only immunity one has to its released form is not to see it, but no one man has quick enough reflexes to close his eyes in time to not see Aizen unsheathe even a fraction of his sword's blade and activate its shikai.

The final say comes down to this: will Hal Jordan give Aizen Sousuke the time he needs to unsheathe and release his zanpakuto? If he does, Aizen wins; if not, Hal wins. "
Like Gregorius said, in the comics of old, Green Lanterns could travel galaxy's in an instant with sheer willpower, so if it's the PC GL's, speed doesn't even matter. "
PC? "
eh "
PC is everything pre the Crisis On Infinite Earth's "
good to know
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Gregorius said:

PC? "
eh "
good to know "

Yet I still don't see Hal getting around the Sword ability... The fight comes down to this; Will Aizen be able to unsheath his sword before he's crushed like a bug by Hal Jordan?
@DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @DJSNuva1 said:
" @Gregorius said:

PC? "
eh "
good to know "
Yet I still don't see Hal getting around the Sword ability... The fight comes down to this; Will Aizen be able to unsheath his sword before he's crushed like a bug by Hal Jordan? "
talk about total underestimating aizens durability!
but if thats how all you guys think, then lets call this a "will never know" match.
Post by Sonata (35,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I think Aizen will be able to unsheathe it since Hal has no knowledge of the swords ability, and it looks like a normal sword so he wouldn't feel threaten by it.
@Sonata said:
"I think Aizen will be able to unsheathe it since Hal has no knowledge of the swords ability, and it looks like a normal sword so he wouldn't feel threaten by it. "

This ^
@Sonata said:
" I think Aizen will be able to unsheathe it since Hal has no knowledge of the swords ability, and it looks like a normal sword so he wouldn't feel threaten by it. "
good deduction.
and im wondering what a dude in green tights who makes greed bubbles can do to aizen anyways. whats his name? oh, hal
Post by Sonata (35,313 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
" I think Aizen will be able to unsheathe it since Hal has no knowledge of the swords ability, and it looks like a normal sword so he wouldn't feel threaten by it. "
good deduction. and im wondering what a dude in green tights who makes greed bubbles can do to aizen anyways. whats his name? oh, hal "
LOL if Aizen didnt have the sword ability he would be toast.
@Sonata said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
good deduction. and im wondering what a dude in green tights who makes greed bubbles can do to aizen anyways. whats his name? oh, hal "
LOL if Aizen didnt have the sword ability he would be toast. "

Especially considering this is a PC Hal Jordan.
Post by DC_Marvel_1000 (267 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
puts a bubble around his head and crushes it, or throws him into the sun or shoots pure GL power through his chest
@DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
puts a bubble around his head and crushes it, or throws him into the sun or shoots pure GL power through his chest "
bull
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @Sonata said:
puts a bubble around his head and crushes it, or throws him into the sun or shoots pure GL power through his chest "
bull "

This is Pre-Crisis Green Lantern, I would like you to prove DCM1000 wrong this time.
Post by batosaimsxz (252 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Pfft Hal would nuke the entire Bleach cast
@batosaimsxz said:
" Pfft Hal would nuke the entire Bleach cast "
maybe parallax, but not regular hal. total underestimation.
No even regular..any Lantern would annihlate the Bleach cast...I think you need to read some Bleach Manga before posting again
@batosaimsxz said:

" No even regular..any Lantern would annihlate the Bleach cast...I think you need to read some Bleach Manga before posting again "

LOL, are you kidding, i think its you that needs to. im completely up to date on bleach unless there is more manga than chapter 369. LOL
and no, hal cant do that, not possible.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:

" No even regular..any Lantern would annihlate the Bleach cast...I think you need to read some Bleach Manga before posting again "

LOL, are you kidding, i think its you that needs to. im completely up to date on bleach unless there is more manga than chapter 369. LOL and no, hal cant do that, not possible. "
Hal obliterates the entire Bleach cast..Hal took out the entire JLA by himself 

Bleach world goes in in flames

Sorry I know it hurts but its true
@batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:

LOL, are you kidding, i think its you that needs to. im completely up to date on bleach unless there is more manga than chapter 369. LOL and no, hal cant do that, not possible. "
Hal obliterates the entire Bleach cast..Hal took out the entire JLA by himself   Bleach world goes in in flames  Sorry I know it hurts but its true "
*sigh* i know he's strong ive read several comics with him in it, he did some amazing stuff, but its not going to happen.

and the fact that you have not said one logical thing since you've been here shows your incompetence more than you know.
@Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:

Hal obliterates the entire Bleach cast..Hal took out the entire JLA by himself   Bleach world goes in in flames  Sorry I know it hurts but its true "
*sigh* i know he's strong ive read several comics with him in it, he did some amazing stuff, but its not going to happen.  and the fact that you have not said one logical thing since you've been here shows your incompetence more than you know. "
sigh..you dont read comics..please stop posting fatass
@batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:
" @Sinister_Noob said:
" @batosaimsxz said:

*sigh* i know he's strong ive read several comics with him in it, he did some amazing stuff, but its not going to happen.  and the fact that you have not said one logical thing since you've been here shows your incompetence more than you know. "
sigh..you dont read comics..please stop posting fatass "
yes...i do. my god, your like my 5 year old brother, you just dont make any sense. please, for the sake of your own ego, leave now!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel