hal jordan vs aizen

Topic started by DC_Marvel_1000 on Aug. 11, 2009. Last post by cfatalis 4 years, 11 months ago.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" so have we all finally decided that Aizen wins or not, I think still Nuva and that Bato incarnation is still challenging, but the odds are against them, considering neither of them have seen bleach past the first season. "
nope, still had not been decided, green lantern has not shown the ability to use my "cheap spam" technique, which one is bato incarnate again?
Post by sinister_noob_incarnate (474 posts) See mini bio Level 3
@cfatalis said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate said:
" so have we all finally decided that Aizen wins or not, I think still Nuva and that Bato incarnation is still challenging, but the odds are against them, considering neither of them have seen bleach past the first season. "
nope, still had not been decided, green lantern has not shown the ability to use my "cheap spam" technique, which one is bato incarnate again? "
the one that does nothing but post "the comic character wins" on every thread he goes on. he has like a frog fro his pic, or something
" @cfatalis said:
nope, still had not been decided, green lantern has not shown the ability to use my "cheap spam" technique, which one is bato incarnate again? "
the one that does nothing but post "the comic character wins" on every thread he goes on. he has like a frog fro his pic, or something "
cryptick something like that?
@cfatalis said:
" @cfatalis said:
the one that does nothing but post "the comic character wins" on every thread he goes on. he has like a frog fro his pic, or something "
cryptick something like that? "
I think its "dick"
@sinister_noob_incarnate: more or less
@cfatalis said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate: more or less "
more
Post by FLCL1 (3,935 posts) See mini bio Level 7
"@cfatalis said:
" @cfatalis said:
cryptick something like that? "
I think its "dick" "

LOL
" @cfatalis said:
" @sinister_noob_incarnate: more or less "
more "
MOAR?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel